Rogue vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Arthur has his trident
Current Rogue
No BFR

Who wins

deathslash
Has Rogue gotten some sort of massive power up? If not, Arthur should beat her like a redheaded stepchild, especially if he has his trident.

carver9
Aquaman throws his trident from a distance impaling her for the high majority.

-Pr-
I don't know what current Rogue is like, so no idea.

Stoic
Current Rogue certainly has a chance. She has the ability to absorb Arthur's powers without even touching him as she did in her most recent fight with Carol Danvers.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Current Rogue certainly has a chance. She has the ability to absorb Arthur's powers without even touching him as she did in her most recent fight with Carol Danvers.

How far away can she do that? Remember the starting distance of this match. Aqua destroys here.

Stoic
Rogue can fly though Carver. I'll have to check but from what I recall she did not have to make physical contact and appeared to be back to her classic strength levels. She could certainly win. Remember she was able to take a punch from Binary that sent her flying for miles. Also if you recall, Rogue easily absorbed Thor's powers and stopped Wonder Man's charge back when she had to use touch. My point in bringing this up is to say that she palmed Thor's face for a moment and KO'd him. I can't see why she couldn't win this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.