Ellen under Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Eon Blue
Not surprising - Ellen herself has mentioned countless racist and sexist statements throughout the years.

Trocity
Ellen seems fairly unlikable tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if she's said or done some shady shit about/to employees.

I remember one episode where she had a table set up where you could take free stuff but there was a limit to what you could take and some lady took more than you were supposed to. Well, they had a camera set up near that table and Ellen showed the footage live on TV and in front of her audience and just publicly humiliated and shamed the woman for taking a few extra FREE baubles instead of just handling it quietly, since she, you know, already had the footage.

This is not very surprising.

steverules_2

dadudemon
Ellen is not something I'm super concerned about. Saw the investigation news article in my feed this morning, though.

HulkIsHulk
Ellen deserves to be fed to.dogs

Lestov16
Ellen always sucked imo. Her ONLY notable trait is being one of the first mainstream celebrities to come out as gay, Beyond that, she really is not funny. At all.

Surtur
Well the worst case scenario will be she is fired and retires to her mansion. And maybe she does a podcast.

I wonder if she has too much clout or not. She's not being accused of sexual assault or anything, just of being a *****.

EDIT: wait so we can say bitches but not *****?

Old Man Whirly!
I find her annoying to be honest and I can't put my finger on why. Tbh, her plastic face in itself is strangely annoying. It's irrational but she gives me the creeps.

SquallX
Is this really worth discussing?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I find her annoying to be honest and I can't put my finger on why. Tbh, her plastic face in itself is strangely annoying. It's irrational but she gives me the creeps.

She looks completely fake, and almost like a doll that came to life.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She looks completely fake, and almost like a doll that came to life. Yeah, that's what i see too.

Eon Blue
Ellen is a caricature of a person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.