'Matrix Revolutions' Teaser Poster Released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Warner Bros have released the Matrix Revolutions teaser poster.

Enjoy!

Kes
Cool! Very enlightening!(sp)big grin

princess leia
what? 11th of the fifth? is that release date?

princess leia
oh hang on-is that an american poster.

Kes
yeh big grin its november 5th.Still along way to go!messed

Skittles19
november 5th....
so far away

princess leia
i hate cliffhangers.

Kes
i agree!

Elite13
Has anyone else seen the Revolution Poster on the Matrix website? If you go to the website and open-up the Revolutions Panel and qlick on one of the boxes you will see it. It has the matrix codes halfway down the poster, but only one goes all the way to the bottom. In this code line you can read "Everything that has a beginning has an end". Check it out.

Anonymo
That's my wallpaper smile

AsthmaticZero
I have the Revolutions poster as my wallpaper as well. Damn cool image. I can't wait for this movie.

DarkMage31
The image was so original. Black, green Matrix code. A couple words. Doesn't seem so special to me.
-DM31

Raz

Caliden
ANY1 ELSE SEE THE REVOLUTIONS MOVIE TEASER?? IT KICKS ASS!!!

Sifer
Can I just add Caliden that Agent Smith never said what is in your sig. It is from the Bible and is said by the Lord Almighty (that is what it says). Just thought u would wanna know smile

EDIT: Just to clarify - Revelations Chapter 1 (Smith says Revelation in the first movie: Let me tell you about a REVELATION I have had during my time here big grin)

Evil Dead
"Agent Smith never said what is in your sig."

Smith may not have coined it but he definetly does say it. While your character is in the white hallway after seeing the oracle Smith comes out. One says "I'm the Alpha".....another pops out of a door and says, "of your Omega".......another Smith comes out of a door and says, "I'm the beginning" and yet another Smith comes out of a door and says, "of your end".................your character focus-jumps over them and runs into a door............this begins the level called "Vertigo".

Sifer
I know he say's it, I should have worded it differently, but he didn't say it originally! I have pointed this out in other threads as a biblical link.

Evil Dead
damn miswording............I have fallen victim of this myself, actually I believe in a post to you................happens to all of us wink .........I figured you knew he said it, wasn't sure if you played all of ETM though or not. Actually I was wrong.......it doesn't lead into "Vertigo" it leads into "Smith's Trap"...........that was just a brain fart on my part.

Kes
In another forum theres this theory going around that the poster simbolizes (sp) the matrix being destroied cos the code starts disapiring about half-way thru the poster. What do you guys think?Coincidence?How about the phrase?

Evil Dead
I think it is referring to Neo.........and his journey......Keanu Reeves even said in an interview that the Matrix was about birth, Reloaded was life, and Revolutions was death. Since the Matrix was already in place during the first movie, the only thing born was that of Thomas Anderson becoming "the one"..........

Also........they cannot just destroy the matrix........that would kill every human plugged into it, the very humans they are at war with to save. It would have to occur like the end of The Matrix says.......Neo would first have to open the eyes of everybody in the Matrix and free their mind so they realize it is a dream world..........then they could destroy the Matrix.

Kes
Yeh but they cant save everybody! I mean how would they survive?

nickjs21
not to get off-topic, but doesn't jesus say "i am the alpha AND the omega"? meaning he's saying "i'm the beginning and the end," not "the beginning OF your end," like smith says. if jesus said that it would sound threatening.

so i don't get yelled at for going off topic . . . cool poster.

Sifer
I have said in a previous post that what I believe will happen is we will see the beginning of the revolution as it so abruptly states smile If you look to what Morpheus say's in the first film:

Most of these people aren't ready to be unplugged...Some of them are so hopelessly dependant on this system, that they will fight to protect it.

If you can see what I am getting here, I believe that this battle will occur in Matrix Online. You can choose to fight for the Matrix or choose to be a rebel from Zion - makes sense for a MMORPG. 2 Sides, fighting and continuing to unveil the story which the Wachowski's have created.

That is just one of my ideas, but I think it makes perfect sense and is definately on one of my "good ideas list" LOL big grin

Sifer
Oh and add to that with what happens at the end of the first film (System Failure and specifically - What he say's).

Sifer
nickjs: Yes he does say what you pointed out - but I was trying to point who said it originally but my bad use of English distorted it smile

Kes
Guys I'm not saying that the matrix will be destroied,i was just starting a debate smile And putting us back on topic smile
I dont like to speculate how it ends cos I dont want to be disapointed but it would be cool to see the beginnig of the destruction of the Matrix. Kinda like the humans in charge of the matrix, that would be cool and a nice way to prepare themselfs and the ppl for the transition.big grin

Sifer
I think the bright light at the end of the sentence in the new teaser poster could be the beginning of the reload. A full revolution, loop or whatever - just an idea.

DRvoodoo
"Most of these people aren't ready to be unplugged...Some of them are so hopelessly dependant on this system, that they will fight to protect it."

he is talking about Cypher wanting to kill Neo and everyone so the matrix would not get destroyed smile

Sifer
So Cypher is some people, I thought he was 1 person? Do you actually realise how much of the plotline of Matrix Reloaded is given away in the first film? If not, go watch it again and read between the lines of everything said. Here are few to look out for:

Smith conversation with Neo when he gets captured
Smith conversation with captured Morpheus
Morpheus talking to Neo in the Agent Training Program
Oracle talking to Neo (look at the cookies also)

There are MANY more - put them together and it tells you basically what is gonna happen in the 2nd film. So I am guessing there is information there which is gonna happen in the 3rd film and beyond. They are unbelievably sly the WB's.

Sifer
Oh and 1 more, Neo's boss when he is late for work smile

Kes
And with cho or whatever the guys name is. the one whos late and is with the girl with the white rabbit stick out tongue

DRvoodoo
i didn't say Cypher was 'some' people ... heh ... but i think Morpheus just said it in general to foreshadow that some people ...such as Cypher would fight for the matrix .

Sifer
Exactly - That is why I think it will happen smile A war between humans big grin

nickjs21
i sure HOPE we don't see the decisive battle for the future of the matrix in the upcoming game. something that big, i would hope they'd include it in the movie or not at all.

I was looking for a Matrix Revolutions wallpaper, but I couldn't find one so I made my own using the Matrix Revolutions teaser poster, courtesy of whatisthematrix.com

Hope you like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.