Bizarro vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nortonek
Bizarro(post-crisis/n52/rebirth) VS Loki(616)

*Kid Loki's feats can also be used.
*Loki as the god of stories is restricted.

BFR OFF
wins by disability or death.
Fighting takes place on uninhabited planet earth.

Diesldude
Damn this is after what bizarro just did to trigon who is most likely above surtur.

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude
Damn this is after what bizarro just did to trigon who is most likely above surtur.

thumb up Bizarro wins

carver9
Loki

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is an interesting thread. Bizzaro is very powerful, being a shitty Superman clone, but he'd also be particular susceptible to Loki's illusions and manipulation. Also, Loki being very powerful with magic really stacks the deck.

I think Loki would be a terrible opponent for Bizzaro. He'd be better off against a less manipulative sorcerer like Dr. Strange or Zatanna who'd be more likely to go zap for punch, and doesn't have the durability/regeneration of Loki.

StiltmanFTW
Rage's Loki rips Bizarro in half and then goes toe to toe with Sundipped Merged Superman, causing universal shockwaves.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I specifically highlighted Loki's intelligence/manipulation and contrasted that to traditional power vs. power fight mechanics of someone like Strange. I didn't even get into power levels really.

Classic Loki easily shits on Dr. Doom in his kingdom, and YA Loki can go toe-to-toe with the most powerful version of Dr. Strange we've seen yet, and I highlighted his intelligence. Pound for pound, Asgardinan magic is arguably the most potent in the MU and Bizzaro has a magic weakness (At least it was?) and I picture Loki outsmarting Bizzaro or talking him into surrendering.

When did something that reasonable, become fanboyish?

MrMind
so defensive

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's just boring.

I feel like an old man reminiscing about the old days when every thread was interesting AF, comics were great, and not the copy/paste idiocy.

MrMind
don't let the door hit you on your way out

DarkSaint85
Bizarro is also intelligent in some showings now, just saying

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind

thumb up

https://i.imgflip.com/49r82l.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I specifically highlighted Loki's intelligence/manipulation and contrasted that to traditional power vs. power fight mechanics of someone like Strange. I didn't even get into power levels really.

Classic Loki easily shits on Dr. Doom in his kingdom, and YA Loki can go toe-to-toe with the most powerful version of Dr. Strange we've seen yet, and I highlighted his intelligence. Pound for pound, Asgardinan magic is arguably the most potent in the MU and Bizzaro has a magic weakness (At least it was?) and I picture Loki outsmarting Bizzaro or talking him into surrendering.

When did something that reasonable, become fanboyish?
Or Bizarro just beats the shit out of Loki like Ghost Rider did and put him in his car's trunk.

h1a8
The way Rage talks about Loki implies Loki would stomp classic Thor or even Thanos.
That's how you know that something is not quite right with his take.

Stoic
Wait. Kid Loki? WTF has he ever done? Also, if this were the original Loki, we don't start off using his worst showings vs Bizarro's best.

celeyhyga17
It's all Loki showings minus the part where he jumped tiers in a few pages(god of stories).

DeadpoolXXX
This is an interesting thread. Bizzaro is very powerful, being a shitty Superman clone, but he'd also be particular susceptible to Loki's illusions and manipulation. Also, Loki being very powerful with magic really stacks the deck.

I think Loki would be a terrible opponent for Bizzaro. He'd be better off against a less manipulative sorcerer like Dr. Strange or Zatanna who'd be more likely to go zap for punch, and doesn't have the durability/regeneration of Loki. agree.

bizarro freeze visions loki then oneshots himthumb up

carver9

So irritating

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
So irritating

Lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Or Bizarro just beats the shit out of Loki like Ghost Rider did and put him in his car's trunk.

You really need to stop shitting in the same river you bathe in, it's not good for your intelligence. Killing the last few remaining brain cells you have left.

1) Ghost Rider jumped Loki from behind while he was trapping Steve, and then put him in his trunk off-panel. Loki was unharmed the entire time and in the same comic, GR was pretty strong (Traded blows with new She-Hulk).

2) Giant-Celestial amped She-Hulk stomped on Loki from behind and then he got jumped by Strange who tied him up with the bands of Cytorrak. He was unharmed.

...Annnnnd the entire thing went according to his plan.

Offensively, he trapped/held simultaneously Thor/Iron Man/Captain Marvel, and was casually beating off Dr. Strange. He even got shock-teleported into the Sun and casually shielded Steve.

So you referenced a story where Loki was able to masterfully orchestrate a complicated series of events, manipulating both the Avengers (Including BP, Steve, Tony Stark etc.) and the Dark Celestials, showed vast offensive powers and durability, as evidence Bizzaro would just...punch him into submission? LOL.

Based on that comic, an easily outsmarted Superman clone is no threat to even YA Loki. He ends up working for Loki, or getting teleported to Jotunheim after being abused for a bit. .

abhilegend
You really need to stop shitting in the same river you bathe in, it's not good for your intelligence. Killing the last few remaining brain cells you have left.

1) Ghost Rider jumped Loki from behind while he was trapping Steve, and then put him in his trunk off-panel. Loki was unharmed the entire time and in the same comic, GR was pretty strong (Traded blows with new She-Hulk).

2) Giant-Celestial amped She-Hulk stomped on Loki from behind and then he got jumped by Strange who tied him up with the bands of Cytorrak. He was unharmed.

...Annnnnd the entire thing went according to his plan.

Offensively, he trapped/held simultaneously Thor/Iron Man/Captain Marvel, and was casually beating off Dr. Strange. He even got shock-teleported into the Sun and casually shielded Steve.

So you referenced a story where Loki was able to masterfully orchestrate a complicated series of events, manipulating both the Avengers (Including BP, Steve, Tony Stark etc.) and the Dark Celestials, showed vast offensive powers and durability, as evidence Bizzaro would just...punch him into submission? LOL.

Based on that comic, an easily outsmarted Superman clone is no threat to even YA Loki. He ends up working for Loki, or getting teleported to Jotunheim after being abused for a bit.
Damn, talk about a meltdown. Relax idiot, Bizarro punches Loki's heart out, just like trigon. This is not a comic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn, talk about a meltdown. Relax idiot, Bizarro punches Loki's heart out, just like trigon. This is not a comic.

You're more likely to drink clean water than Bizzaro being able to do that.

Unlike Trigon apparently, Loki can teleport/shape-shift/cast illusions and has potent healing spells.

abhilegend

Unlike Trigon apparently, Loki can teleport/shape-shift/cast illusions and has potent healing spells.
What's with the fixation with water? Are you in Somalia?

Yeah, Trigon who can resurrect Zauriel (a being above Spectre/Phantom Stranger) is being compared to Loki. This idiot.

DarkSaint85
What's the jibe about clean water about?

CosmicComet
Rage is just a butthurt racist idiot that's all.

Philosophía
Imagine bragging about clean water, and thinking you're the one who looks good.

MrMind
Trigon one shots Asgard along with Odin and Thor, destroys the nine realms

Then celebrates with the Somalis gangbanging rage's ex

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's with the fixation with water? Are you in Somalia?

Yeah, Trigon who can resurrect Zauriel (a being above Spectre/Phantom Stranger) is being compared to Loki. This idiot.

Hopefully he can ressurect himself next issue.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's the jibe about clean water about?

I'm taking a jab at Abhil's ethnicity because he's from India.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
So irritating

You are Rage's new girlfriend?

Better be careful or Somalians will abduct you, too laughing out loud

MrMind
Carver is willing to lick any marvel fanboy's cock

AlbertoJohnAvil

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Carver is willing to lick any marvel fanboy's cock

Youre an infection. Far better having Rage here than you.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You are Rage's new girlfriend?

Better be careful or Somalians will abduct you, too laughing out loud

Stop. We dont need people here whos soul purpose is to run people off. You even know better than this.

StiltmanFTW
Thorbags ain't people.

abhilegend
Hopefully he can ressurect himself next issue.

I'm taking a jab at Abhil's ethnicity because he's from India.
So you are being racist for no reason?

celeyhyga17
Loki wins

abhilegend
Nope

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does Bizzaro win, when Loki can create multiple illusions and duplicates, casually BFR, and has powerful enough magic to beat up magically resistant characters?

abhilegend
Bizarro punches him really, really hard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does he figure out how to punch the real Loki? This is a real terrible match up for Bizzaro, just admit it and move on. You lost this one.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62891919.jpg

abhilegend
How does he figure out how to punch the real Loki? This is a real terrible match up for Bizzaro, just admit it and move on. You lost this one.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62891919.jpg
Yeah, because Loki has superspeed and Bizarro has snail's speed.

Oh wait.

Rage.Of.Olympus

abhilegend

MrMind
Rage is falling apart lately, the racist post isn't even subtle anymore, third grade shit

Diesldude
Loki is dead even before he blinks. Odin and Thor die trying to save him.

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude
Loki is dead even before he blinks. Odin and Thor die trying to save him.

thumb up

Galan007
facepalm

Guys, please keep it civil.

StiltmanFTW
You are Apollo to Rage's Midnighter or is it the other way round?

Galan007
Whatever one's the top, because that's far less gay. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't have to be supersmart to fly in and punch really, really hard.

I bet even you can do it.

So, how does Bizarro win?

Loki could trick Bizzaro with a cardboard cutout much less illusions.

Because he isn't just not a genius, he's very often portrayed as downright gullible and stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage is falling apart lately, the racist post isn't even subtle anymore, third grade shit

Shut up fagg*t.

MrMind
laughing out loud not only a racist, but also a homophobe, who would've thought

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stop crying and complaining so much. You've yet to offer anything meaningful to a discussion outside "Character X gets stomped, Marvel sucks!".

abhilegend
So, how does Bizarro win?

Loki could trick Bizzaro with a cardboard cutout much less illusions.

Because he isn't just not a genius, he's very often portrayed as downright gullible and stupid.
Do you know what superspeed means? Why would Bizarro give Loki time to do any of that when he could just blitz him and hit really, really hard? He is not your level of stupid. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Shut up fagg*t.
We could go with my logical conclusion or the bullshit nonsense of a Gammafag.

Personally, I prefer the former as I'm neither Italian or a dumbass, and I don't enjoy sucking on green testicles (Only black ones).

Galan007
*sighs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.