Buu Saga Chiaotzu vs. Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Chiaotzu is trying to blow up the Earth.

Earth has no defenders.

Can he do it?

Ridley_Prime
Chiaotzu's secretly a descendent of the Omni King; same body build and all. He ****s up not only earth but the entire universe 7 with his telekinesis and power.

StiltmanFTW
I think I came again.

NotAllThatEvil
Well if earth has *no* defenders, I don't see why he can't

Galan007
I have no clue how powerful Chiaotzu became.

His last recorded PL was only 610 during the Saiyan saga -- so his power would've had to increase by 30x for him to have a shot at destroying the planet in one fell swoop(I'm assuming that's what you're asking about.) That said, there was ~12 years between the Saiyan saga and the Boo saga, and over that span Chiaotzu trained with King Kai for a while, and then spent the rest of his time as Tien's pedo sex doll 'training' with Tien in isolation... So I guess it could be conceivable that he became powerful enough to planet-bust by the Boo saga..? /shrug

NotAllThatEvil
Vegeta felt confident he could take out earth with >20,000. chiaotzu would only need a 1400 pt increase. That's less than saiyan saga yamcha

Galan007
Huh?

Saiyan saga Vegeta had a PL of 18,000 and was implied to be able to destroy earth with his most powerful attack.

Saiyan saga Chiaotzu's PL was only 610. So he would need to become at least 30x more powerful by the Boo saga to even have a chance at planet-busting.

NotAllThatEvil
Forgot a zero when I Mathed in my head. Either way, if yamcha can be confused for goku in the android saga, chaoutzu should be able to make similar gains in 11 years or however long

Galan007
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Forgot a zero when I Mathed in my head. Either way, if yamcha can be confused for goku in the android saga, chaoutzu should be able to make similar gains in 11 years or however long I don't disagree.

During the Saiyan saga, Yamcha's PL=1,480. But like you said: 3-4 years later, during the Android saga, #19/#20 originally confused Yamcha's energy signature with Goku's. And given that Gero had analyzed Goku's fight during the Saiyan saga(wherein he used KKx4), it means Yamcha's PL could have been as high as 32,000 -- which equates to a power increase of over 20x between those arcs.

So if Chiaotzu's growth was comparable to Yamcha's at all, it is conceivable that he could be capable of planet-busting by the time of the Boo saga... Especially since the Boo saga is set 7 years after the Android/Cell sagas, and Chiaotzu appeared to be training with Tien pretty much non-stop during that time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
I have no clue how powerful Chiaotzu became.

His last recorded PL was only 610 during the Saiyan saga -- so his power would've had to increase by 30x for him to have a shot at destroying the planet in one fell swoop(I'm assuming that's what you're asking about.)

Yes.

Originally posted by Galan007
That said, there was ~12 years between the Saiyan saga and the Boo saga, and over that span Chiaotzu trained with King Kai for a while, and then spent the rest of his time as Tien's pedo sex doll 'training' with Tien in isolation... So I guess it could be conceivable that he became powerful enough to planet-bust by the Boo saga..? /shrug

Exactly.

Twelve years is a lot of time.

And he did avoid getting killed by Buu's Genocide Attack (a.k.a. Human Extinction Attack), that's always something.

--
During Super, he is considered to be in the same "tier" as Yamcha, iirc?

I mean, they wanted him and Yamcha to stay away from engaging Frieza's soldiers in RoF, correct?

NotAllThatEvil
Only in the movie. In the anime, they just didn't bother to grab him. Or maybe he was babysitting again

Galan007
I'd have to go back and look, but during RoF I think Tien made a comment that he "should have brought Chiaotzu" to help fight against Freeza's soldiers... Or something close to that.

But DBS scaling is so absurd that I wouldn't be surprised if Chiaotzu was a solar system buster by then. ermm

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it's better to leave DBS out of it.

Goku and Vegeta, even on the beginning of DBS, seemed already *substantially* superior to their Buu Saga versions... leaving the likes of Mystic Gohan, Gotenks or Mister Buu light years behind.

NotAllThatEvil
"BuT kRiLlIn BeAm sTrUgGlEd GoKu"

Galan007
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
"BuT kRiLlIn BeAm sTrUgGlEd GoKu" I think you meant for this to go in the Krillin thread, lol.

But yeah, the brief beam-struggle happened... Stupid as it is, we still can't just ignore it. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
His fight against Mystic Gohan was already silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.