Hulk Killer Humanoid vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Superman... seems... to beat... every... character... anyone... can think of... on KMC...

But... can he... defeat... the unstoppable... invincible... unbeatable... incredible... amazing... spectacular... HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID...

I... think... HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID... is... too... much... even... for... the last... son... of Krypton...

BrolyBlack
http://i.imgur.com/5bLaGX8.jpg

deft
Superman dies by the presence of the great Hulk-Killer.

CosmicComet
I wasnt around for this meme but I'm glad its reborn.

Thank you Stilt for reviving it

BrolyBlack
I revived it..

CosmicComet
Oh. Well then. I salute you.

Usually Stilt is the necro king

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I am... but this time, Time deserves the credit.

I did make a new HKH thread, though. So I def contributed a bit.

CosmicComet
You are still tha real MVP in my heart

cdtm
Hkh survived an atomic flamethrower.

Whatever that is.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Magnon
Superman wins, of course.

It's a Hulk Killer Humanoid, highly specialized in a particular type of prey. It might not even know what to do with Beast, for example. (Unless his fur was dyed green.)

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
Carver is scared... he knows... Old Man Logan... was the only one... who beat... Hulk... Killer... Humanoid...

And carver... betrayed... Wolverine... and his fans... so he can't... count... for Lord Wolverine's... help.

DarkSaint85
IMAGINE......if Albert and BETAGEUZE.....were the same PERSON.

BrolyBlack
NOT.....A.....BIG.....LEAP...TO....ASSUME

StiltmanFTW
Beta... had... style...

Alberto... just... stinks...

BrolyBlack
Seems like

Carver, JBL and Baze are afraid to post in any threads regarding Hulk Killer. They know what happens if they dothumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman... seems... to beat... every... character... anyone... can think of... on KMC...

But... can he... defeat... the unstoppable... invincible... unbeatable... incredible... amazing... spectacular... HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID...

I... think... HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID... is... too... much... even... for... the last... son... of Krypton... Why do you hate Superman? sad erm

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Juntai
Haha. Havent seen this in forever.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juntai
Haha. Havent seen this in forever.

You... might... not... have... seen... Hulk... Killer... Humanoid...

But... rest... assured... that... Hulk... Killer... Humanoid... has... seen... you...

BrolyBlack
Carver has completely stopped posting since I brought back

HULK...KILLER..HUMANOID

THE NON HUMAN..WRECKING...MACHINE.

StiltmanFTW
Even... Carver... knows... that... there... is... nothing... that... can... be... done... against... HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.