US worst Economic Quarter since WW2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
If they don't approve a solid amount for the weekly unemployment the US economy is going into the shitter, I don't need an economist to tell me when ppl have less money, they spend less.

Our economy is based on consumption to a massive degree, if people can't afford their life essentials then they spend less on other goods and services and it doesn't take rocket science to understand what happens from there.

Robtard

carthage
I read this article after listening to a Vaush podcast, and if the mass evictions kick in we're looking at a truly doomed economy. Its crazy how many homeowners are at risk with some states going well over 50% of renters at risk for eviction

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/how-the-eviction-crisis-will-impact-each-state.html

The next candidate might need to make some FDR type federal action as the economy is being destroyed.

Surtur
Damn WW2 sure was a bummer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.