Why are people who attend political events spreading Covid but not people who riot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Can someone explain this one.

Surtur
Maybe the virus is vulnerable to firebombs

BrolyBlack
Hit me with more reasons and special rules

snowdragon
According to JAMA

Wow, powerful stuff there.

Surtur
Yup, that's gotta be science.

BrolyBlack

Scribble
Modern 'science' is a joke.

Surtur
Maybe black magic is at work.

Oh shit is that racist?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
It's hoodoo that you do.

snowdragon
Apparently tear gas kills the virus, it's the reason we use it on rioters to keep them safe bunny

BrolyBlack
So people should be thanking The Police and Trump

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
According to JAMA

Wow, powerful stuff there.

Yeah, the body has a way of shutting the whole thing down if they are meeting up to protest political stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Quite simple really: Fee fees... and the fact that Covid is a woke virus that won't infect those that are conducting protests that are for things that the virus agrees with. wink

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, the body has a way of shutting the whole thing down if they are meeting up to protest political stuff.

laughing out loud

dadudemon
laughing out loud

Finally, someone got my joke.

Weeeeeee!

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Good thread.

Artol

I think there are three factors that influence the danger of spreading at events in particular, and that's a) whether they are outdoors or indoors b) how close people are to each other and c) whether masks are worn.

So I think a political even that was open air, with social distancing and enforced mask usage is much less likely to be a danger.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Artol

Old Man Whirly!
Didn't Trump just have another Super Spreader event, how many months has he been doing this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.