Trump Dictatorship 2020 Election Suspension Thread (Warm-up Stage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
If Trump ends up declaring a dictatorship by suspending the election for whatever reason, I feel that we should start a thread now chronicling the journey America has taken from an independent colonies of freethinkers to an authoritarian fascist aristocracy. Was America always destined to go down this route? Was Trump's 2016 Election the first or final falling domino of a hypocritical and arrogant country whose attempted goal of idealistic liberty and enlightenment was a thinly veiled disguise for its own unscrupulous tribalism and gluttony? Was the COVID crisis the ultimate serendipity for a man whose petulant desire for dominance seems to have no bounds? Is this the culmination of our country, our culture, our species? Is this biblical prophecy, Darwinian evolution? How oh how did our country and world reach this point?

If the election ends up going through as "planned" and Biden/Trump are elected in November 2020 through "honest" means, then this thread can be closed, and I will personally send you a picture of my throat and ass so you can visualize phucking it while declaring how stupid I am. But until then, I feel we should keep this thread open and start monitoring the situation, so that we can be prepared whether it tragically happens or if we can narrowly avoid it

Blakemore
I think Biden will win ermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
If the election ends up going through as "planned" and Biden/Trump are elected in November 2020 through "honest" means, then this thread can be closed, and I will personally send you a picture of my throat and ass so you can visualize phucking it while declaring how stupid I am. But until then, I feel we should keep this thread open and start monitoring the situation, so that we can be prepared whether it tragically happens or if we can narrowly avoid it

https://i.imgur.com/GwXAWv8.gif

While I think you're wrong, I'm not 100% sure. Which means this thread should stay until we get a better picture. It's possible the left or the right to "rise up" and fight whatever result comes from November. We have been in a Civil War since 2015. Just minor skirmishes here and there. But it has slowly gotten worse.

eThneoLgrRnae
If massive mail-in voting is allowed then either side that loses (although it's the democrats that are notorious for cheating) has an actual legitimate reason to "rise up".

If massive mail-in voting is allowed FOR ANY REASON including the way overblown coronavirus then the election should be at least post-poned till the democrats admit that people should be required to vote in person except in those special situations that meet the requirements for absentee voting.

We (Trump supporters and/or conservatives) will never accept (and rightly so) the results of the election if massive mail-in voting is allowed. Democrats, OTOH, won't accept the results though if Trump wins regardless of how he does it. They'll be screaming "Russia!! Russia!! Russia!!" again just like last time like little butthurt crybabies.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yeah, LOL@ the troll title of this thread.. smh. no

Robtard
If Trump ends up declaring a dictatorship by suspending the election for whatever reason, I feel that we should start a thread now chronicling the journey America has taken from an independent colonies of freethinkers to an authoritarian fascist aristocracy. Was America always destined to go down this route? Was Trump's 2016 Election the first or final falling domino of a hypocritical and arrogant country whose attempted goal of idealistic liberty and enlightenment was a thinly veiled disguise for its own unscrupulous tribalism and gluttony? Was the COVID crisis the ultimate serendipity for a man whose petulant desire for dominance seems to have no bounds? Is this the culmination of our country, our culture, our species? Is this biblical prophecy, Darwinian evolution? How oh how did our country and world reach this point?

While Trump has tried very hard to be like his dictator buddies Putin, Erdogan and Duterte since taking office in 2017, he can't really do what he wants here, suspend the election. He'd need congressional approval and I don't think a single Republican has chimed in support of suspending the election.

IMO, he made the comment to send out feelers and see how much support he has for this.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If massive mail-in voting is allowed then either side that loses (although it's the democrats that are notorious for cheating) has an actual legitimate reason to "rise up".

If massive mail-in voting is allowed FOR ANY REASON including the way overblown coronavirus then the election should be at least post-poned till the democrats admit that people should be required to vote in person except in those special situations that meet the requirements for absentee voting.

We (Trump supporters and/or conservatives) will never accept (and rightly so) the results of the election if massive mail-in voting is allowed. Democrats, OTOH, won't accept the results though if Trump wins regardless of how he does it. They'll be screaming "Russia!! Russia!! Russia!!" again just like last time like little butthurt crybabies.

dur

snowdragon
Do you write articles for the NY Times or WAPO, you're taking cues from them on how to create narrative driven articles based on click bait headlines.

I'm still waiting for Trump to take down our free press that everyone wrote about in the past, unlike President Obama that literally attacked the free press with is authority Trump hasn't.

How about Trump's fascist stormtroopers that weren't labeled? Except they were labeled police/homeland security etc.......

How does someone go so far down the rabbit hole of our culture to wake up and start to believe this would happen when we have already seen what counter culture does/works, just look at the lie of Russia gate. Get back to me when you really care about our democracy and want to see that incident handled.

eThneoLgrRnae
So sorry I triggered you, Robbie.

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

jaden_2.0
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3b67be576b220a8930894612713c3139/tumblr_onancfiCnV1s1v3r1o2_500.gifv

BackFire

Surtur
Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, like I said,whenever it happens, if massive mail-in voting is allowed then the losing side (which ever side that is) will never accept the results of the election... guaranteed... and rightly so.

Lestov16
Originally posted by snowdragon
Do you write articles for the NY Times or WAPO, you're taking cues from them on how to create narrative driven articles based on click bait headlines.

I'm still waiting for Trump to take down our free press that everyone wrote about in the past, unlike President Obama that literally attacked the free press with is authority Trump hasn't.

How about Trump's fascist stormtroopers that weren't labeled? Except they were labeled police/homeland security etc.......

How does someone go so far down the rabbit hole of our culture to wake up and start to believe this would happen when we have already seen what counter culture does/works, just look at the lie of Russia gate. Get back to me when you really care about our democracy and want to see that incident handled.

Well if I'm wrong, we can just call it another Jade Helm smile

Old Man Whirly!
November is coming.

jaden_2.0
Trump should just tell his supporters the election has been suspended. Like when his buddies in North Korea tell their citizens they've won the world cup again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Trump should just tell his supporters the election has been suspended. Like when his buddies in North Korea tell their citizens they've won the world cup again. laughing out loud They would believe it. I don't doubt they would.

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/GwXAWv8.gif

While I think you're wrong, I'm not 100% sure. Which means this thread should stay until we get a better picture. It's possible the left or the right to "rise up" and fight whatever result comes from November. We have been in a Civil War since 2015. Just minor skirmishes here and there. But it has slowly gotten worse.

laughing out loud

That's KMC humor. For the cultures individuals.

I personally think Biden will win as well, although I do think a Trump win is possible. But the one outcome that I fear, and the reason I made the thread, is an election suspension. We've already seen other countries do it, not to mention Putin's Neo-Stalin President -For-Life clause, and we know that Trump is exorbitantly egotistical and unscrupulous. I don't want to be the cynic, but I do want to be prepared if the worst happens.

Blakemore
So Trump has lost...... It was a good run, I guess.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
November is coming.

Yup, that's right, retard. Also, today is Thursday, and the sky is blue, and the earth is round, and water is wet.

Any other earth-shattering revelations you have for us, Einstein?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore
So Trump has lost...... It was a good run, I guess. this

eThneoLgrRnae
^yawn. Not worth responding to.

jaden_2.0
Surprised you're not a flat earther.

Surtur
we're all on a giant turtle

BrolyBlack
Giant Meteor 2020

Robtard
^ Trumpers would rather see nigh all life annihilated than Trump lose in 2020. SMH

BrolyBlack
Not what I said, welcome back from your vacation

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Surprised you're not a flat earther.

Of course you're surprised because you ignorantly thought that all Creationists believe in flat earth nonsense. It's not surprising you're ignorant about that so let me educate you: flat-earthers make up only a tiny percentage of the overall number of creationists.

Certain idiots on YT who put out that flat-earrh BS are not representative of creationists in general.

Surtur
Rob is racist against meteors.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
I consider Rob more informed and intelligent than you Surter.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob was banned? Oh my.... I had no idea lol. What was he banned for? Didn't think it was possible for someone who gets on their knees for the mods so often would ever be banned lol.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Robtard is not banned idiots.

eThneoLgrRnae

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
scroll up

BrolyBlack
Done, nobody said he is banned.

Blakemore
im pretty sure thans or surtur said such

BrolyBlack
They never said he is banned.

Surtur
im pretty sure thans or surtur said such

Rob is currently an active member of the forum. If you were to ask was he given a temp ban in the last 3-4 days the answer would be "yes".

Blakemore
y

Surtur
i was told it was your fault

Blakemore
i never wanted rob to be banned

Surtur
but u made it happen

Blakemore
hes not banned wtf

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
I was?

Did you suck mod dick to get me banned for a day while I was away again? LolZ if true.

Is that how you avoid getting banned?

Robtard
Surt just confirmed it:

Originally posted by Surtur
Rob is currently an active member of the forum. If you were to ask was he given a temp ban in the last 3-4 days the answer would be "yes".

You poor Trumpers getting me banned for a day while I'm away. I own your minds and souls.

Surtur
hes not banned wtf

Not now, no.

BrolyBlack
Surt just confirmed it:

You poor Trumpers getting me banned for a day while I'm away. I own your minds and souls.

Who said anything about me getting you banned?

Robtard
hes not banned wtf

They whinged to Mods to get be temp banned while I was away. I own their buttholes with my fist.

Surtur
Surt just confirmed it:

I just noticed you were banned for a day. I'm not a mod.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
What day was he banned?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who said anything about me getting you banned?

You're the one who kept bringing it up until I responded, so it's pretty obvious it was you. Not the first time you've tried this.

BrolyBlack
I saw you were banned and you assumed I got you banned, then tried to play off “I was gone” laughing out loud

What on earth would you get banned for?

Blakemore
They whinged to Mods to get be temp banned while I was away. I own their buttholes with my fist. Well, why? Are they that butthurt?

Robtard
What on earth would you get banned for?

Because you begged a mod to ban me for a day while I was away.

Robtard
Well, why? Are they that butthurt?

Have you seen Trump's numbers?

The US GDP shrank by 1/3rd under Trump.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Well, why? Are they that butthurt?

All I did was notice a ban, like others did. You seem upset. I have never asked for anyone to be banned.

Robtard

Blakemore

The US GDP shrank by 1/3rd under Trump. Ah, they're Trumpers. Shame. They know they'll lose. erm

Surtur
Damn what a mystery.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
All I did was notice a ban, like others did. You seem upset. I have never asked for anyone to be banned.

^TBF, I actually believe Surt here. This has Broly written all over it, even though I'm sure Surt was happy for a day for once in his life.

Surtur
Ah, they're Trumpers. Shame. They know they'll lose. erm

You were supposed to lick the boot, not eat it.

BrolyBlack
I have no idea how my title changed, I certainly didn't do it.

Bwhahahha

BrolyBlack

The US GDP shrank by 1/3rd under Trump.

Remember when you would clown on xyz for like 15+ years?

Robtard

BrolyBlack
I never said you posted on weekends. Why are you so upset?

Surtur
This is a lie.

I did not Post Sat-Mon. I also think I didn't post on Tuesday.

So which day did you beg a Mod to ban me?

Are you suggesting our moderators are of such low moral character they would ban you for no reason?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Robtard
Are you suggesting our moderators are of such low moral character they would ban you for no reason?

I don't blame them, when you have a whining child sometimes you cave in and give them the Popsicle they want if it doesn't matter in the end.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Where does it note this?

*Citation needed*

Surtur
I don't blame them, when you have a whining child sometimes you cave in and give them the Popsicle they want if it doesn't matter in the end.

Sure, if you're a parent who can't drown out the noise.

That isn't the case here. Seems like you should explain more.

Robtard
^ People without children giving parenting advice to parents. A classic.

BrolyBlack
Where does it note this?

*Citation needed*

It was on your ban notesthumb up

Eon Blue

Why are you so bitter?

Robtard
It was on your ban notesthumb up

*citation needed*

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Why are you so bitter?

^Team Trump horn was sounded and the troops are coming in!

BrolyBlack
Sorry your ban notes are only available when you been banned

Tell me about this rant!

Surtur

I gave no advice, I'm merely pointing out this isn't equivalent to a parent who just can't escape a child's cries.

You're assuming our moderators lack the capacity to ignore messages. Not the same.

Robtard
Sorry your ban notes are only available when you been banned

Tell me about this rant!

So you have no proof.

BrolyBlack
^Team Trump horn was sounded and the troops are coming in!

Your team Bash and Whirly have abandoned you?

Blakemore
LETS ALL JUST HATE ROBTARD!

BrolyBlack
So you have no proof.

You already said you were banned, you know you were banned and what for you big baby

BrolyBlack

Now you get it

Surtur

Hope he see's this bro

Robtard
I gave no advice, I'm merely pointing out this isn't equivalent to a parent who just can't escape a child's cries.

You're assuming our moderators lack the capacity to ignore messages. Not the same.

You're lying again. You advised one should "drown out the noise".

Robtard
Your team Bash and Whirly have abandoned you?

They have? Didn't notice, didn't even know we had a team.

BrolyBlack
Rob tell us about this epic rant

BrolyBlack

Robtard

I don't take it personal, they're reeling as Trump suffers another devastating blow. The economy.

Eon Blue

Surtur
You're lying again. You advised one should "drown out the noise".

Quote me saying one *should* drown it out.

Or you just lied smile

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Seriously guys, it's finally Biden's time. Good luck and may god's love be with you.

Eon Blue

Robtard
Quote me saying one *should* drown it out.

Or you just lied smile

It was directly implied din your post. This is a fact; no, we shall not be discussing it further

Surtur
Seriously guys, it's finally Biden's time. Good luck and may god's love be with you.

Biden doesn't even know what time it is, or even what day

Surtur
It was directly implied din your post. This is a fact; no, we shall not be discussing it further

*in

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
He's pretty sensible

Surtur
Rob is like the white female antifa member who tries to f*ck with cops and then while getting arrested looks around and wonders why nobody is coming to her defense

And the reason: you're a kunt

Robtard

BrolyBlack
I'm not a Trumper, so I will not be defending any/every shit move a president does just because I voted for them.

Your a Bider now: and yes you will, you did it for Obama

Robtard
Rob is like the white female antifa member who tries to f*ck with cops and then while getting arrested looks around and wonders why nobody is coming to her defense

And the reason: you're a kunt

^Look at this seething anger towards me because Trump's failing hard. I love it!

Eon Blue
^Look at this seething anger towards me because Trump's failing hard. I love it!

Shut it, Trumper.

Surtur

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu/giphy.gif

Robtard
Your a Bider now: and yes you will, you did it for Obama

Cool. Nope. I did not.

Cope harder now.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Cool. Nope. I did not.

Cope harder now.

Should I bump the threads?

Surtur
I'm not a Trumper, so I will not be defending any/every shit move a president does just because I voted for them.

But u act like Trumpers have to defend his every move, or at the very least you act like they own his every move. So yeah bro: you *will* be doing this.

Ask me how I know smile

Robtard
But u act like Trumpers have to defend his every move, or at the very least you act like they own his every move. So yeah bro: you *will* be doing this.

Ask me how I know smile

Nope. You took it upon yourself to defend the shit moves, you're still doing it. You did this all by yourself so you will not be blame-shifting your own actions away. Not on my watch, sport.

Surtur
Nope. You took it upon yourself to defend the shit moves, you're still doing it. You did this all by yourself so you will not be blame-shifting your own actions away. Not on my watch, sport.

Lol that isn't what happened, why lie?

Robtard
Lol that isn't what happened, why lie?

It's exactly what happened, you simply want to rewrite your own narrative now that Trump's a turd and there's a solid chance he will be a one term loser.

Not. On. My. Watch.

Surtur
lmao

Old Man Whirly!
It's exactly what happened, you simply want to rewrite your own narrative now that Trump's a turd and there's a solid chance he will be a one term loser.

Not. On. My. Watch. before the rooster crows, Peter... i mean Surtur will deny the orange creature three times.

Surtur
before the rooster crows, Peter... i mean Surtur will deny the orange creature three times.

The only thing I'd deny an oompa loompa is euthanasia

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Shut it, Trumper.

laughing laughing

Old Man Whirly!
The only thing I'd deny an oompa loompa is euthanasia Surt, you will not be alone in this as November looms larger. DDM and S and M were smarter than the rest of you Trumps by pretending they were never Trumper whilst supporting Trumps actions usually.

Surtur
I mean were they really smarter though since your crack team of experts identified them anyways?

Old Man Whirly!
I mean were they really smarter though since your crack team of experts identified them anyways? Well they had a strategy which is easier to gaslight they were not Trumpers from. Little Timmy would be proud.

Surtur
U legit call them trumpers all the time so I'm confused as to how you feel this strategy worked.

Do you not recall the things you post?

Robtard
Surt, when you do plan on unTrumping yourself?

edit: Though I guess you've already started by lying and saying you don't want Trump to win in 2020 and that you will not be voting for him again. So never mind.

Blakemore
moore evidence no more trump! meme is ded

Old Man Whirly!
U legit call them trumpers all the time so I'm confused as to how you feel this strategy worked.

Do you not recall the things you post? Surt despite them like Tim being clearly identifiable as Trumpers based on posts supporting Trump and Trumps goals, as long as they do not admit to it, they can continue to claim contrary, regardless of what i post.

Blakemore
I agree with whirly most right wing posters being considered trumpers is justified.

Old Man Whirly!
I agree with whirly most right wing posters being considered trumpers is justified. Top notch thumb up

Blakemore
thumb up to you too

Lestov16
Is Trump reading KMC? : https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-walks-back-election-delay-suggestion/vi-BB17o780?ocid=AMZN

Also, 7 pages in less than a day (on a supposed "dying" forum). You guys are always awesome smile

Scribble
Top notch thumb up Top leftist loves homophobe/transphobe

Blakemore is more right-wing than many admitted right-wingers here.

The left is a pathetic joke, honestly. Git gud, scrub.

BrolyBlack

So you do understand that Trump goaded all the democrats into saying the election is safe to have on Nov 3rd because the virus is not a threat, right?

Adam_PoE
Surt just confirmed it:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VioletAcrobaticHound-size_restricted.gif

dadudemon
So you do understand that Trump goaded all the democrats into saying the election is safe to have on Nov 3rd because the virus is not a threat, right?

lol, maybe Lestov is right and Trump reads KMC?

eThneoLgrRnae
Ya, I'm sure the leader of the free world spends his days reading a nerdy comic book and movies forum lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Ya, I'm sure the leader of the free world spends his days reading a nerdy comic book and movies forum lol.

I know that b*tch reads my posts to get his talking points and then shits up my talking points.

uhuh

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Scribble
Top leftist loves homophobe/transphobe

The left is a pathetic joke, honestly. Git gud, scrub.

As far as I know, only myself and Fly have proudly acknowledged to being truly right wing (others who agree with some conservative positions just seem to indicate they are not looney leftists and are only voting Trump because he is not nearly as bad as the democrats).

There is no way Blake is more right-wing than I am lol.

One other thing, I am no longer sure I will even be voting Trump anymore. I might not vote at all. Trump has flipped-flopped on vaccines and said some other stuff that I am not comfortable with (though he still is not nearly as bad as any of the baby-killing democrats, that's for sure) like saying wearing a mask is patriotic.

At first, Trump said that when the vaccine comes out it will not be mandatory. Then he switched and said "people have to get their shots". Being able to refuse to take a dangerous vaccine (and yes, they're dangerous don't kid yourself) is extremely important to me.

I put it right up there with being pro-life and having the right to bear arms in importance. So unless Trump clarifies that the vaccine will not be mandatory I probably can't vote for him nor will I probably vote for anyone else.

eThneoLgrRnae
I know that b*tch reads my posts to get his talking points and then shits up my talking points.

uhuh

laughing

Blakemore

The left is a pathetic joke, honestly. Git gud, scrub. im against trans because there is many evidence it is unhealthy.

still, i respect people to make the choice despite it's unhealthiness.

YousufKhan1212
TRUMP

Lestov16

uhuh

It's settled then. DDM 2020!

SquallX
Some of you guys either needs to either get off the internet for a few days, or go get laid. Or both.

Blakemore
I'd like to get laid

Old Man Whirly!

The left is a pathetic joke, honestly. Git gud, scrub. Many on the right here are good people, bada, snowdragon, imp, they say what they think, they don't gaslight and they aren't bigoted. I mean no offence scribble I've seen you defend Jordan Petersons views on pronouns then attack members on here for the same thing he does. Personally, I feel people should be defined as they wish to be in regards to gender for example.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>