Confirmed: Bill Clinton Took at Least 2 teens to Pedo Island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Newsweek

BrolyBlack
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Clintons residence this morning

Insane Titan
Trumps fault.

Quincy
Ugh gross anyone involved with that shit is an absolute gross pos

BrolyBlack

Quincy
Broly do you think its possible or probable that Trump had some involvement with this stuff? Or like, a definite no?

BrolyBlack

Quincy
They haven't even been in this thread why do you bring them up like this

BrolyBlack
Because they been saying for 4 years Trumps a pedofile

Silent Master
I wonder if the far-left will continue it's Clinton worship or if they'll throw him under the bus in order to save themselves.

BrolyBlack
They will continue to worship him, deny or disbelief what she says, but if she says anything about Trump they will automatically believe it.

dadudemon
Well, there's also the 3 visits Epstein made to visit Obama while Obama was president, too.

It's just gets deeper and deeper.

Also, the snuff film that was passed around the net 2 years ago which supposedly shows Hillary watch a kid get tortured and flayed alive - might legit.

Then there's the Esptein hanging out with Trump back in the day.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
There is a video floating around of her doing that?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Quincy
Ugh gross anyone involved with that shit is an absolute gross pos exactly this and this makes me uncomfortable

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blakemore
exactly this and this makes me uncomfortable

I thought you supported sexual predators?

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
There is a video floating around of her doing that?

Yup. I don't want to watch snuff films. Especially torturing and killing kids.

If you have a burning desire to look something like that up, feel free to search for it. Snuff is illegal content, IIRC. So I wouldn't look it up. Maybe news coverage was done on it.

Surtur
I mean I don't believe in the snuff film shit lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean I don't believe in the snuff film shit lol.

I read a summary from someone who did watch it. Enough dubiousness that it may not be Hilldawg.

Insane Titan

Silent Master
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The Obama administration was the one that pushed through the sweetheart deal for Epstein.

Professional courtesy.

Surtur
I wonder why Bill Clinton kept up his association with Epstein for far longer than Trump did.

Silent Master
Shared interests

Surtur
You're acting like Epstein had some sort of painting like this hanging up:

https://i.imgur.com/vVD0TiH.jpg

BrolyBlack
^totally normal

Imagine if they found a picture of Trump doing that?

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Clintons residence this morning

dadudemon
Look how hard Comey's FBI was trying to find dirt on Trump:

https://i.imgur.com/zX6jGSs.jpg

This was from 2016.

WTF? They really really really tried to get Trump.

cdtm
The man knows his work.

To Trumps benefit honestly.

carthage
This was confirmed by one of the cleaners and Clinton's name was in the flight logs. All he can do is go back and forth about his accusations. Trump, Clinton, and Prince Andrew probably all have tapes of them banging underage girls. Where are those tapes????????????

dadudemon
Originally posted by carthage
This was confirmed by one of the cleaners and Clinton's name was in the flight logs. All he can do is go back and forth about his accusations. Trump, Clinton, and Prince Andrew probably all have tapes of them banging underage girls. Where are those tapes????????????

https://i.imgur.com/ETlyYaM.gif

Uhhh, you probably shouldn't demand sex tapes of underage folks, homie.

carthage

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The Obama administration was the one that pushed through the sweetheart deal for Epstein.

thumb up

Blakemore
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought you supported sexual predators? that was obvs a joke.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by carthage
This was confirmed by one of the cleaners and Clinton's name was in the flight logs. All he can do is go back and forth about his accusations. Trump, Clinton, and Prince Andrew probably all have tapes of them banging underage girls. Where are those tapes???????????? Too be honest I've sat though some horror films in my time but Trump, Clinton and Andy passing round underage teenagers... i really don't think anyone sane wants to watch that mate. Ewwww!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Cartage mentioned Trump and as we know he wished Ghislaine well and has court documents over a 13 year old but. You know. smile This one is about Clinton and, if he Trump or any of the others did something and it is proved. Lock them up.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

Blakemore
He bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. Even Bill Clinton wouldn't do that.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump held beauty pagents for 14 year olds.... no expression Originally posted by Blakemore
He bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. Even Bill Clinton wouldn't do that. Also the victim statement from a 13 year old i posted previously is awful stuff.

BrolyBlack
Trump held beauty pagents for 14 year olds.... no expression

So did many other people and still do all over the world.

Blakemore
It's still a lil creepy

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
It's still a lil creepy very creepy, but despite Broly wanting a Clinton is worse than Trump outcome. Both will be investigated and the truth probably won't come out for either sadly.

Blakemore
I have no evidence Trump did creepy Epstein things, nor for Clinton.

Surtur
For 14 yr. olds I'd have to see the type of beauty pageant. Now when you have the things for like 7 yr. olds it is creepy no matter what.

Surtur
For instance my school for 8th grade had one. But it was like...they wore like a dress you'd wear to a prom, nothing skimpy. And had to answer lame questions about god.

And it was organized by the mothers too.

cdtm
You've never been to a school pep rallie or ball game?

With the outfits the color guard and cheerleaders wear even in fridged conditions?

Same principle as a pageant, every school does it.

Surtur
Yeah and our cheerleaders outfits were a lot more revealing than the dresses they had to wear for the pageant.

I wouldn't let a 7 yr. old do it, but at age 14? Eh.

Blakemore
Then why are highschool cheerladers all male? Hmmm.

Surtur
Then why are highschool cheerladers all male? Hmmm.

They aren't all male. Though my cousins had a few guys on their cheer team.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
very creepy, but despite Broly wanting a Clinton is worse than Trump outcome. Both will be investigated and the truth probably won't come out for either sadly.

Where did I say I wanted a worse outcome for Clinton?

Blakemore
it's implicit

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
I'd rate the Clintons higher than Podestas or Rhodams.

Bill and Hill are for the most part, more respectable than other dems.. or republicans for that matter.

BrolyBlack
How are they respectable?

Silent Master
How are they respectable?

He fully supports Bill's actions.

Blakemore
Bill and Hill have defended equal rights and healthcare for all way before it was even popular. I don't care if he got a blowjob, still better than most president's crimes.

Silent Master
Bill and Hill have defended equal rights and healthcare for all way before it was even popular. I don't care if he got a blowjob, still better than most president's crimes.

j0uCrA7ePno

Blakemore
idgi

Lestov16
Let's put everything on the table here. Pizzagate is real. It's been real since the 80's(at least). I'm fairly certain that the Clintons are members, and that Obama was forced to aid and abet their conspiracy out of political/mortal/familial threat.

As far as Trump's involvement, while I FEEL like he is involved, given his overtly lustful nature, past social circles with both Clinton and Epstein, and unscrupulous opportunism, there has never been any indisputable evidence of pedophilia, and his public rivalry with the Clintons makes his involvement somewhat unfalsifiable, and it is unclear whether his attacks against them are actual critiques, or excuses for plausible deniability. That's the problem with acting like a manchild and having no integrity.

Regardless, Clinton, Podesta, Marina Abramovic, and their Satanic Pedo Cult are extremely powerful (to the point that I can't find the Divine Lotus Pizzagate Documentary because they removed it from Youtube!) and their murder of Jeffrey Epstein may have been key to finally exposing them, as their existence is slowly becoming publicly known.

Lestov16
As far as Biden, I'm 75% certain that he is a member as well. Unfortunately, Trump is SUCH A MANCHILD that I legit feel like the world will be more stable in the hands of Pedophile Joe (momentarily) than in the hands of Trump. It's like we can wrestle the world back from Joe, but if Trump holds the globe, he is GOING to drop and break it.

Oddly and ironically enough, Trump is legit in the same position that Hillary was in 2016, where he is so clearly incompetent for the position that the most vile candidate possible has a better chance of winning.

Blakemore
Look, I'm familiar with Haiti in some regard, but I don't recall Biden ever being associated until he became a lot more popular and preferable than Trump.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Let's put everything on the table here. Pizzagate is real. It's been real since the 80's(at least). I'm fairly certain that the Clintons are members, and that Obama was forced to aid and abet their conspiracy out of political/mortal/familial threat.

As far as Trump's involvement, while I FEEL like he is involved, given his overtly lustful nature, past social circles with both Clinton and Epstein, and unscrupulous opportunism, there has never been any indisputable evidence of pedophilia, and his public rivalry with the Clintons makes his involvement somewhat unfalsifiable, and it is unclear whether his attacks against them are actual critiques, or excuses for plausible deniability. That's the problem with acting like a manchild and having no integrity.

Regardless, Clinton, Podesta, Marina Abramovic, and their Satanic Pedo Cult are extremely powerful (to the point that I can't find the Divine Lotus Pizzagate Documentary because they removed it from Youtube!) and their murder of Jeffrey Epstein may have been key to finally exposing them, as their existence is slowly becoming publicly known.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5c27d3271e589475178efbfbcd4534b7/tenor.gif

Lestov16
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5c27d3271e589475178efbfbcd4534b7/tenor.gif

Wat Dat Mouf Do?

Surtur
Wat Dat Mouf Do?

I was reacting to the fact you seem to believe there is a satanic cult of pedophiles with current and former high ranking members of the government belong to said cult.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I have to know: did they become satanists because they are pedophiles or did satan command it?

BrolyBlack
Chicken...egg..

Lestov16
I was reacting to the fact you seem to believe there is a satanic cult of pedophiles with current and former high ranking members of the government belong to said cult.

There isssssssssssssss....click the link (and find the Divine Lotus documentary if you can). Please don't be some Stephen Colbert bytchboi who thinks that censorship/superficial ridicule="debunking"

Surtur
There isssssssssssssss....click the link (and find the Divine Lotus documentary if you can). Please don't be some Stephen Colbert bytchboi who thinks that censorship/superficial ridicule="debunking"

The video you provided is nearly 4 hours long. Do you perhaps have a video that summarizes the clear evidence in 10 minutes or less?

Blakemore
I remember seeing one video about over a decade ago with a naked boy climbing out of buckingham palce on a high window with bed sheets as a rope and then he just decided to fall and probably died. erm

Lestov16
I have to know: did they become satanists because they are pedophiles or did satan command it?

I have to know: are you christian, if so which denomination, and exactly what level of faith?

Satan is basically a made up blend of the Persian's Zoroastrian religion and Judaism, not actual Christianity, which was trying to teach that Judaism has no ethnic basis, and that "Jewish" is simply a religion of the metaphysical, which was just civilization's precursor to science, the true cosmic ethnicity.

Moreover Satan (aka Goddess Asherah) is the omnipotent (pain/subconscious) and omnipresent (pleasure/id) feminine chaotic Yin to Jehovah (God Yahweh)'s omnibenevolent (kindness/ego) and omniscient (intelligence/superego) masculine Yang.

I told you guys this MONTHS AGO, but you didn't listen....

BrolyBlack
Lestov and Blake dont have to be worried about Whirly, Rob making fun of him for believing in Pizzagate

#prgressivebroshield in full effect

cdtm
All religions are fine.

Except Lutheran's. My best friend is one, biggest snobs I've ever seen.

Blakemore
religin is like as real as ouija boards, scooby doo or orcs. It's obvs not true!

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
The video you provided is nearly 4 hours long. Do you perhaps have a video that summarizes the clear evidence in 10 minutes or less?

Bruh...

You're the one on here complaining about these evil pedos, I'm showing you direct evidence of their source, and you say it's too long? Do you have ADHD? Has the internet fried everyone's brain that hard? Are we as American's so gluttonous that we literally can not consume information unless it is done so in the time it takes to heat up a TV dinner?
Like I said, Trump is the PRESIDENT AMERICA DESERVES

Quite simply, in the 80's the FBI found a child sex-trafficking ring, news reporters tried to bring attention to it, and goons from THE PHUCKING CIA shut everything down and wiped out virtually all of the evidence, having the media cover it up as a "Satanic Panic". The video I linked is the Official FBI Release of the information decades later, proving it's existence, and amongst the information found from the sex trafficking investigation was, you guessed it, an underground map of DC's tunnel system.

So no offense, dawg, but your laziness is unsatisfactory

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
I can’t help but kiss other men’s asses laughing out loud

Shows your massive double standard and shows you are a true hypocrite.

Did you know that one of the mods here said 90% of what you do is trolling?

Blakemore
Name that mod!

DeadpoolXXX
it was galan wasnt it?

the bastard! sly

Blakemore
who?

DeadpoolXXX
exactly. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Shows your massive double standard and shows you are a true hypocrite.

Did you know that one of the mods here said 90% of what you do is trolling? Mate, if Mods or other posters had ever shared opinions or things done by other posters including you shifty I certainly wouldn't share them in an open forum under normal circumstances. But then, people are different.

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
it was galan wasnt it?

the bastard! sly Originally posted by Blakemore
who? https://i.imgur.com/V1jtNmH.gif

DeadpoolXXX
laughing

Blakemore
Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/V1jtNmH.gif it doesn't say you're a mod though..

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Your opinion changes..

If your buddies believe in pizza gate you stay silent and ignore itlaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Your opinion changes..

If your buddies believe in pizza gate you stay silent and ignore itlaughing out loud no my opinion doesn't change i just feel no need to voice it in every thread. I have offered my opinion on this thread.

BrolyBlack
Yup your opinion is Trump is guilty and Bill Clinton is innocent till proven guilty ,

Old Man Whirly!
Yup your opinion is Trump is guilty and Bill Clinton is innocent till proven guilty , Not at all, neither is guilty, both have a lot of dodgy shit in their pasts and serious accusations. Sometimes I don't think you read my posts shifty

On Balance, I find Trump creepier, but that's my opinion.

Blakemore
Not at all, neither is guilty, both have a lot of dodgy shit in their pasts and serious accusations. Sometimes I don't think you read my posts shifty

On Balance, I find Trump creepier, but that's my opinion. thumb up

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Spelling Hiden is funny funnier than Biden

Old Man Whirly!
Spelling Hiden is funny funnier than Biden what about "coarse". shifty

BrolyBlack
Ok sure let me fix my spelling errors for you, it clearly is affecting you

Blakemore
What is he hiding from?

Old Man Whirly!
What is he hiding from? Clowns

Blakemore
can't sleep. clown will eat me!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
can't sleep. clown will eat me! clown becomes a clown head on a giant spider.

Blakemore
scarier and scarier.

Old Man Whirly!
scarier and scarier. it then becomes donald Trump with a small mushroom. laughing out loud

Blakemore
are you saying he has a small penis? because i dont really care to find out..

Old Man Whirly!
are you saying he has a small penis? because i dont really care to find out.. I am quoting/paraphrasing Stormy Daniels

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/stormy-daniels-trump-penis-mushroom-kimmel-732426/

Blakemore
I'd like to know less.

Old Man Whirly!
I'd like to know less. haha laughing out loud true.

Surtur
I have to know: are you christian, if so which denomination, and exactly what level of faith?

Satan is basically a made up blend of the Persian's Zoroastrian religion and Judaism, not actual Christianity, which was trying to teach that Judaism has no ethnic basis, and that "Jewish" is simply a religion of the metaphysical, which was just civilization's precursor to science, the true cosmic ethnicity.

Moreover Satan (aka Goddess Asherah) is the omnipotent (pain/subconscious) and omnipresent (pleasure/id) feminine chaotic Yin to Jehovah (God Yahweh)'s omnibenevolent (kindness/ego) and omniscient (intelligence/superego) masculine Yang.

I told you guys this MONTHS AGO, but you didn't listen....

I am an atheist who was raised catholic and forced to attend catholic schools.

Adam_PoE
Anyone who believes Pizzgate is real is a confirmed retard.

BrolyBlack

Regardless, Clinton, Podesta, Marina Abramovic, and their Satanic Pedo Cult are extremely powerful (to the point that I can't find the Divine Lotus Pizzagate Documentary because they removed it from Youtube!) and their murder of Jeffrey Epstein may have been key to finally exposing them, as their existence is slowly becoming publicly known. Originally posted by Lestov16
As far as Biden, I'm 75% certain that he is a member as well. Unfortunately, Trump is SUCH A MANCHILD that I legit feel like the world will be more stable in the hands of Pedophile Joe (momentarily) than in the hands of Trump. It's like we can wrestle the world back from Joe, but if Trump holds the globe, he is GOING to drop and break it.

Oddly and ironically enough, Trump is legit in the same position that Hillary was in 2016, where he is so clearly incompetent for the position that the most vile candidate possible has a better chance of winning.

eThneoLgrRnae
Newsweek

Unfortunately news like this about people like Bill Clinton is so commonplace now that it is no longer shocking. Just another day in America. We all know that Bill will not suffer any real, negative consequences for this because he is part of the establishment elite.

BrolyBlack
Correct

eThneoLgrRnae
No, Lestov, Satan isn't some fictional character. Anyone who is truly Christian knows this. He is as real as you or me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Not at all, neither is guilty, both have a lot of dodgy shit in their pasts and serious accusations. Sometimes I don't think you read my posts shifty

On Balance, I find Trump creepier, but that's my opinion.

You find Trump creepier than Clinton? WOW, I'm shocked!! LoL.

Why exactly? Oh, that's right.. it's because Trump actually loves America, unlike Clinton, my bad.... should've known.

BrolyBlack
He finds Trump creepier even though Epstein has a hand painted picture of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red high heels in his mansion.laughing out loud

Or that Clinton has flown at least two teens down to pedo Island.

His sense of reality is warped

eThneoLgrRnae
He finds Trump creepier even though Epstein has a hand painted picture of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red high heels in his mansion.laughing out loud

Or that Clinton has flown at least two teens down to pedo Island.

His sense of reality is warped

Indeed. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
We all know if that painting was of Trump instead of Bill Clinton Pooty would be laughing his ass off. Since it's Bill though pooty is just like "Meh, so what?".

BrolyBlack
Yup

It’s so funny to watch him be so timid when trying to combat his confirmation bias. He can’t do anything but hide like a afraid puppy.

Surtur
Bombshell photos show Bill Clinton receiving massage from Epstein accuser

Intriguing.

dadudemon
Bombshell photos show Bill Clinton receiving massage from Epstein accuser

Intriguing.

From your article, this is pretty important:

That doesn't fit the "Clinton was bad" narrative but it does show his PR folks lied about how often he was on that plane.

Surtur
I know, very intriguing.

Robtard
This is odd, as Virginia Roberts Giuffre had said that while she witnessed Bill Clinton on the island, she never personally saw him do anything illegal. Source: an interview shown in the Epstein documentary

Personally, I don't buy Clinton's "I was never on that island" claim, I believe he was there and it was likely to party and have sex. Can't say if that rape/sex was with underage girls or young women. Clinton needs to come clean though.

What we do know is that of the now adult victims of Epstein who have specifically accused and named people of raping them, Clinton is not one and he has one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, so his victims would have recognized him.

The three people who have explicitly been named by Epstein's then underage sex traffic victims are: Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump.

It's a shame Epstein died before he could spill all the details and bring every disgusting person involved down.

Surtur
Yeah just awful

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
This is odd, as Virginia Roberts Giuffre had said that while she witnessed Bill Clinton on the island, she never personally saw him do anything illegal. Source: an interview shown in the Epstein documentary

Personally, I don't buy Clinton's "I was never on that island" claim, I believe he was there and it was likely to party and have sex. Can't say if that rape/sex was with underage girls or young women.

What we do know is that of the now adult victims of Epstein who have specifically accused and named people of raping them, Clinton is not one and he has one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, so his victims would have recognized him.

The three people who have explicitly been named by Epstein's sex traffic victims are: Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump.

It's a shame Epstein died before he could spill all the details and bring every disgusting person involved down.

The three people who have explicitly been named by Epstein's sex traffic victims are: Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump.

Oh Broly!!! laughing out loud

Surtur
And Bill is set to speak at the DNC tonight.

Love it!

Robtard

It should be noted that Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump have all denied the accusations that they raped one or more of Epstein's underage sex traffic victims.

Surtur
It's gonna be hilarious, but he's only getting a few minutes to talk.

Wise choice.

Robtard
And Bill is set to speak at the DNC tonight.

Love it! IMO, he should just bow out.

But why is Clinton guilty in your mind but Trump isn't when of the two men, Trump is the one who has been directly accused?

dadudemon
It should be noted that Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump have all denied the accusations that they raped one or more of Epstein's underage sex traffic victims.

You can add both of us to that denial list, too. We didn't rape them, as well.

Surtur
smile

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
You can add both of us to that denial list, too. We didn't rape them, as well.

We've also not been directly accused like Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump by one (or more) of Epstein's then underage sex traffic victims

ps This was one of your weirder attempts. I honestly don't get it.

Surtur
Gonna be a great speech from slick willie tonight tho

dadudemon

Is it possible that you're suffering from TDS and my joke wasn't an "attempt" at anything like pro-Trump rhetoric?

Adam_PoE
We've also not been directly accused like Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Donald Trump by one (or more) of Epstein's then underage sex traffic victims

One of Jeffrey Epstein's first known victims is the last holdout against his estate.

Last January, a California woman identified as Jane Doe filed a lawsuit against Epstein's estate and British heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, who is facing federal charges for allegedly recruiting girls into the financier's trafficking ring.

The complaint accuses Epstein and Maxwell of grooming and sexually abusing Doe for years, starting when she was 13 years old. The former couple met Doe in 1994 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan (Epstein was a donor to the prestigious school and stayed at a cabin he funded on the property).

Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old. "This is a good one, right?" Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder.

Robtard

Wait, I omitted one name in error, there have been four people who have explicitly been named by Epstein's then underage sex traffic victims are: Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
One of Jeffrey Epstein's first known victims is the last holdout against his estate.

Last January, a California woman identified as Jane Doe filed a lawsuit against Epstein's estate and British heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, who is facing federal charges for allegedly recruiting girls into the financier's trafficking ring.

The complaint accuses Epstein and Maxwell of grooming and sexually abusing Doe for years, starting when she was 13 years old. The former couple met Doe in 1994 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan (Epstein was a donor to the prestigious school and stayed at a cabin he funded on the property).

Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old. "This is a good one, right?" Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder. Why do all Broly's vitriolic threads backfire for him? laughing out loud

Surtur
Loving this coping.

So good smile

Old Man Whirly!
Wait, I omitted one name in error, there have been four people who have explicitly been named by Epstein's then underage sex traffic victims are: Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump. laughing out loud Brilliant! They are truly a disgusting motley band.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old. "This is a good one, right?" Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder.

That sounds like similar behavior Epstein's other victims described... F**king deplorable.

I really hope Maxwell spills her secrets and exposes everyone involved. But she'll likely "suicide" before that happens like Epstein.

Robtard
Loving this coping.

So good smile

You must have just missed this question, so here it is again:

IMO, he should just bow out.

But why is Clinton guilty in your mind but Trump isn't when of the two men, Trump is the one who has been directly accused?

Surtur
His speech will def be interesting. Gonna be good.

Robtard
Second dodge. Okay then. Was expected.

Surtur
Son: your bad faith questions will no longer be answered. That ship has now sailed. First and last warning.

Robtard
You could have answered by saying "I don't think either of them are guilty" or "I think both of them are guilty" if you actually believe one of those positions, but your previous stances implied you thought Clinton was guilty and Trump was not. But we both know why you really dodged, Surt.

Adam_PoE
That sounds like similar behavior Epstein's other victims described... F**king deplorable.

I really hope Maxwell spills her secrets and exposes everyone involved. But she'll likely "suicide" before that happens like Epstein.

Remember, one of the 26 women who has accused Trump of sexual assault alleges that he and Epstein took turns raping her at Mar-A-Lago when she was in middle school.

Surtur
Now then:

The speech will be interesting. Can't wait to hear what slick willie has to say.

When I say slick willie I mean clinton, not the guy Kamala Harris rode to get where she is.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>