Obama Admin tried hard to get Trump on Epstein while giving him a sweetheart deal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Look how hard Comey's FBI was trying to find dirt on Trump:

https://i.imgur.com/zX6jGSs.jpg

This was from 2016.

WTF? They really really really tried to get Trump.

Thanks DDM

cdtm
What's so sweet about his deal?

Wasn't he looking at dying in prison?

....of old age?

dadudemon
Pretty shocking materials. I wouldn't care about it except that it was shortly after Trump was elected. They were digging hard to get something on Trump shortly after he was elected.

That's scary as f*ck. That's legit treason.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm
What's so sweet about his deal?

Wasn't he looking at dying in prison?

....of old age? with the deal Epstein got , he was still allowed to go to all his meetings etc whilst getting driven around.

Surtur
This is so embarrassing for Obama voters, damn.

Artol
This doesn't seem that bad to me, I would expect this to come up, I would hope that the connections with Clinton and Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were also discussed.

Surtur
Just some light treason yeah no big deal.

Surtur
Originally posted by Insane Titan
with the deal Epstein got , he was still allowed to go to all his meetings etc whilst getting driven around.

And what about this shit too:

NYPD let convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein skip judge-ordered check-ins

"Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein never once checked in with city cops in the eight-plus years since a Manhattan judge ordered him to do so every 90 days--and the NYPD says it's fine with that."

I don't remember losers wanting the cops defunded for letting a pedo do this.

Artol
Originally posted by Surtur
Just some light treason yeah no big deal.

Is this treason? On what grounds?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pretty shocking materials. I wouldn't care about it except that it was shortly after Trump was elected. They were digging hard to get something on Trump shortly after he was elected.

That's scary as f*ck. That's legit treason.

The sheer audacity is hilarious. And as expected it's already being handwaved by some.

BrolyBlack
Did you see the date of the Deposition?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Artol
Is this treason? On what grounds?

Are you stupid?

Old Man Whirly!
Is this treason? On what grounds? Hopefully Adam, who is the most reliable source on American law will clarify thumb up

BrolyBlack
Light treason was a word used be the Democrats for the phony Russian witch hunt. Dummy

Artol
I think even if it was during his presidency, not just the time between election and inauguration, it would not be treason. The Department of Justice has a policy of not investigating sitting presidents for crime, but whether it could be done is a grey zone, pretty sure it's not treason though. And it doesn't extend to questioning witnesses in unrelated cases that might have a connection with a president either. But perhaps I'm wrong on this, and it is much worse as it seems, but from my understanding of this matter, this is not illegal and not treason. I also find it a bit of a stretch to assume this is the Obama administration actively trying to find dirt on Trump, rather than an investigator asking questions that seem prudent to them.

I do agree that the Democrats have made themselves look very foolish with their Russia investigation, and especially the harping on about it for years, though.

BrolyBlack

Artol
I think I addressed that in my post, I am aware that this was in the time between the election and the inauguration. I don't think that asking a witness about potential involvement of a president-elect in an ongoing criminal investigation is treason, nor do I think it should be.

BrolyBlack

Artol
I don't think I'm showing bias, I'm just stating my understanding of the legal situation in the united states. Talking about Clinton though, I disagree with her stance on a level of political philosophy, I think it is important in a country that elected representatives are subjects to the laws of the country, so particularly things like corruption do have to be investigated. They should not be investigated on solely a partisan basis, of course.

I think what Clinton said, was less a conviction of hers and more a campaign reply to the popularity of "lock her up" and Trump's talking points about investigating her, that seems to be what most of American politics is, sadly.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
I don't think I'm showing bias, I'm just stating my understanding of the legal situation in the united states. Talking about Clinton though, I disagree with her stance on a level of political philosophy, I think it is important in a country that elected representatives are subjects to the laws of the country, so particularly things like corruption do have to be investigated. They should not be investigated on solely a partisan basis, of course.

I think what Clinton said, was less a conviction of hers and more a campaign reply to the popularity of "lock her up" and Trump's talking points about investigating her, that seems to be what most of American politics is, sadly.

What law did Trump break to deserve be under investigation

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What law did Trump break to deserve be under investigation you keep having this answered for you by people.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What law did Trump break to deserve be under investigation

Artol

cdtm
Originally posted by Insane Titan
with the deal Epstein got , he was still allowed to go to all his meetings etc whilst getting driven around.

No surprise.

The head prosecutors were all in on the sex island, I bet.

"If I was a head prostitutor".

They knew. Because they were in on it.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
So if Biden wins in November I suppose it's okay for Trump to spend the final few months in office digging into stuff about Joe Biden and Tara Reade...

Artol
Originally posted by Surtur
So if Biden wins in November I suppose it's okay for Trump to spend the final few months in office digging into stuff about Joe Biden and Tara Reade...

Do you think it would be treason if Trump did that?

Surtur
Well it couldn't be if it was okay for Obama, right?

In fact, given this new info, do you agree Democrats would have no grounds to complain if trump did it?

Surtur
For what it is worth I think it would be wrong if trump lost and did that.

Artol

Surtur
Presidents shouldn't be scrambling to dig up dirt on their successor in their final months in office.

And you have to wonder what the endgame was supposed to be? We both know it has nothing to do with them caring about justice and the law. And by this point Trump had already won the election so it wasn't about preventing that.

So it truly sounds like the Obama admin was fishing for stuff Democrats could use to impeach. Maybe you can say it's not illegal, but it's a betrayal of the country.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Pity party, November is coming.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Pity party, November is coming.

Nothing pales in comparison to the whining, bitching, moaning and triggering you have done 365 days a year here

dadudemon
I don't think I'm showing bias, I'm just stating my understanding of the legal situation in the united states.

I don't necessarily think you're coming from a position of bias, as well. However, when you review the evidence in it's totality, you get a very clear picture that this was treason.

The abuse of the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, the ties to the "three letter agencies", the evidence uncovered that showed these things involved Obama's administration, the entire General Flynn fiasco where they clearly targeted an innocent man for an incoming presidency, and then the clear cover-ups under official communication channels (such as repeating 3 different times that the transition was being done "by the book" - why are you trying to document, so hard, that the transition was being done by the book?), all adds up to clear culpability by both the Democrats involved in this and the Obama administration.

Since those actions started before Trump was elected and continued even after Trump took office, no amount of justification of "due diligence and due care" is a legitimate explanation for those actions. They were clear partisan activities that crossed the line into legitimate treason.

My guess as to why these have not been pursued with extreme prejudice including capital punishment for this treason is the GOP people are not 100% innocent of these activities, as well and it will start a cascade of criminal charges and treason convictions. It is a M.A.D. scenario. As usual, I think it was originally Backfire who pointed this out and I think it's right.

Surtur
Speaking of Epstein...

Photos Of Stephen Hawking On Epstein's 'Pedo Island' Subject Of New Court Order

https://i.giphy.com/media/Nm8ZPAGOwZUQM/giphy.webp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.