Which live action characters without powers can replicate this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28YfcWLN2Mw

So which character from a live action (movie or series)without superpowers can replicate what Mike Peterson from AOS pilot is doing here?
My bet would be on Torreto and Hobbs from F&F. Anyone else?

KingD19
Dwayne Johnson Hercules
John Matrix
Jaws from James Bond
Beck from The Rundown

HulkIsHulk
Wait Jaws?
Also what is rundown?

HulkIsHulk
Okay I just searched for rundown. another roch character
Okay, Jaws with his van tearing might be able to pull utvoff
What did beck do?

Khazra Reborn
Marv could probably do it.

TheVaultDweller
Maybe Sunny from ItB? Beyond being strong enough to ragdoll people with some of his attacks and easily shatter bones, he also did things like pull the back door off an old taxi and bent a piece of steel rebar double after pinning MK to a table with it IIRC.

TheVaultDweller
And yeah, I know, technically speaking, Sunny does have powers. But he never had access to them while performing any of the feats in question.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Okay I just searched for rundown. another roch character
Okay, Jaws with his van tearing might be able to pull utvoff
What did beck do?

qpq_S36cogY

They didn't point out the last part of the movie where he tackled a stone pillar and shattered it.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
qpq_S36cogY

Screw those calculations
That is such generic action hero stuff that it is not convincing he can pull off what Mike did

Took a while to find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dYZPMpoqI&t=42s
Now this is more like. This looks much more in line with what I was looking for.
Though, the pillars around looks shoddily built and already taken some abuse.

Mindship
Michael Clarke Kingpin.
Andre the Sasquatch.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Screw those calculations
That is such generic action hero stuff that it is not convincing he can pull off what Mike did

Took a while to find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dYZPMpoqI&t=42s
Now this is more like. This looks much more in line with what I was looking for.
Though, the pillars around looks shoddily built and already taken some abuse.

You being unimpressed doesn't make the feats any less impressive. Consider Riddick(who has legit super powers and stats) using a single arm to stop a grown, muscular man running full speed and jumping at him. He completely stopped his momentum without moving whatsoever. Beck stopped two men who were moving much faster and had more momentum because they were swinging from the treetops down on vines with a tree branch.

Even though it's generic, his strength/durability would allow for him to shove the crates, throw the guy(he's already thrown one further), and rip the tank off the forklift.

NewGuy01
Dwayne Johnson Hercules
It was never said outright, but I thought it was implied at the end that he was actually a demi-god.

HulkIsHulk
You being unimpressed doesn't make the feats any less impressive. Consider Riddick(who has legit super powers and stats) using a single arm to stop a grown, muscular man running full speed and jumping at him. He completely stopped his momentum without moving whatsoever.
In terms on live action superhumans, Riddick is a bit low on the totem pole in strength. Especially with the lack of focus on h2h combat. Riddick is a weapon guy. Unless you use expanded universe feats

Its not that it isn't impressive, its just that they don't feel comparable

He has to shove them hard enough to hit the machine with enough force to damage it and generate a multitude of sparks, after it bounced off the metal pillar which robbed most of its momentum

Mike shoved him too. And it has to be hard enough to dent the metal pipes and knock them over. And that fat guy probably weighs more than the tribal guy Beck threw

That's possible with the forest feats

BruceSkywalker
aunt may

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.