Ellen to End her Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
After allegations of Sexual assault and racism

Progressive Icon

This is totally Trumps fault to!!

snowdragon
Drew Barrymore is starting a talk show now, she'll pick up where Ellen left.

Surtur
Hilarious.

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, I just shed a tear over this. How will I ever be able to go on?!

BackFire

TheVaultDweller
Well, I didn't know anything about any racism or sexual stuff, but I have read multiple accounts from people who have worked with her in the past who alleges that she is an extremely petty and vindictive individual. Now, whether it's true or whether it's just sour grapes from former employees, who knows? Though more and more evidence seems to be emerging that supports her being a bad person.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
They should replace her with another Brit. Can't have too many of those fronting US talk shows.

Trocity
The Graham Norton show is the best talk show out there.

socool8520
Originally posted by snowdragon
Drew Barrymore is starting a talk show now, she'll pick up where Ellen left.

She seems to be nicer off screen than Ellen reportedly is. If what they say is true, Ellen is kind of a douche. I was rooting for her early on as her getting the boot in the 90's for being gay was complete trash.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

socool8520
Corden is supposedly a douche as well.

Prof.Hexavier
Originally posted by snowdragon
Drew Barrymore is starting a talk show now, she'll pick up where Ellen left. hope this goes well

jaden_2.0
James Corden might be the worst person we've inflicted on US entertainment. He's infinitely worse than Piers Morgan.

BrolyBlack

socool8520
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
James Corden might be the worst person we've inflicted on US entertainment. He's infinitely worse than Piers Morgan.

Hugh Grant was pretty lame.

jaden_2.0
Yeah he's not liked beyond the Gavin & Stacey fans.

He did comedy panel shows here and spent the entire time trying to drown out and out-do actual comedians and laughing at his own jokes.

BrolyBlack
Apparently Ellen treated her guests horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lea-thompson-backs-brad-garrett-174520842.html

wxyz
Colour me shocked.

Surtur
It's been announced it won't end.

BrolyBlack
So they are keeping the sexist, sexual assaulter on airthumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
It's been announced it won't end.

Good. I don't give a shit about Ellen and cancel culture is cancer.

Let Ellen continue to be a creeper and assaulter. If she crosses the line from inappropriate flirtation at work to harassment or sexual assault, file criminal charges.

Other than that, cancel the cancel culture crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.