DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can unworthy Thor with jarnbjorn and Mortal Herc with mace stand a chance against the "superman killer"?

Damborgson
Good Lord no.

BrolyBlack

MrMind
laughing out loud

deft
Doomsday stomps hard.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Mortal Herc

Which one?

Herc has been depowered quite a few times.

carver9
Thor solos.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which one?

Herc has been depowered quite a few times. The last one that fought Hulk.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Thor solos.

How?

deathslash
Yeah, I'm really not seeing how the duo could possibly win.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Thor solos.
Your membership card is in the mail. Congrats.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
How?

Why can't he?

BrolyBlack

lawest9
😆

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
The last one that fought Hulk.

The one in the brown suit, shaved, that got completely raped, then?

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The one in the brown suit, shaved, that got completely raped, then? And with long hair.

Enzeru
I don't like Thors and Hercs chances. Thor loses a major advantage by not having Mjolnir. He loses Mjolnirs hax and versatility and he loses a weapon that Doomsday shouldn't be able to pick up. And with Doomsday having a massive speed advantage, I could see him KOing Thor, before Thor can split him in half with Jarnbjorn.

I have never read a Hercules comic in my life, so I don't know what kind of a Hercules version Mortal Hercules even is and what he would do in this fight. Sounds weak though. And even if it's the regular God of Strength Hercules, who nearly choked out Thor... I don't see him being any kind of a factor against a much faster opponent.

All of that is in a battle board environment of course. If we judge the fight by how it would happen in the comics... Hercules grabs Doomsday and Thor splits him in half with Jarnborn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.