King Ghidorah vs All Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
KG runs the monster gauntlet

All Pacific Rim 1-2 Kaiju
All Godzilla Monsters
Clover field monsters

ShadowFyre
Yes he is142,000 tons he outweighs both them and every Jaeger combined several times over. The mega Kaiju was only like 5-7k tons I believe. Plus an energy projection they can't match. He shreds them.
No you mean all legendary Godzilla? No. All Godzilla period? **** no
No even though we have zero feats for the biggest clover, it is still roughly 25-30,000 feet tall so I doubt monsterverse Ghidorah would be able to hurt it on a large enough scale.

StiltmanFTW
Superman dies.

KingD19
Aside from Massive Clover who was basically cloud level, all other monsters on this list get destroyed by Ghidorah's gravity beam, and if they can hurt him, they can't keep him down since he can just heal. All the ones who can't fly don't even stand a chance.

ShadowFyre
Ghidorah is not beating Godzilla, 3 Mutos, Mothra, Rodan, Kong, etc.

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
So All (legendary) Godzilla Titans aside from Godzilla?Still gonna say no, there is like 20 Titans and we have only seen less than half of them.

It's possible he could beat all of the ones we have seen on screen but no way in hell is he beating the entire monsterverse minus Godzilla as he would be in a never-ending stalemate with Shinomura alone.

BrolyBlack

KingD19
So minus Godzilla.

Mothra
2 Mutos
Rodan
Teen Kong(since we have no feats from Kong v Godzilla yet)
And the 6 or so monsters we see like Bunyip and Methusalah.

BrolyBlack

KingD19
I saw Kong mentioned earlier and since he was mentioned and cameo'd in the new Zilla movies I just assumed you put him in.

BrolyBlack

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Kong: Skull Island (2017) is canon to MonsterVerse.

ShadowFyre
It said all Godzilla Monsters so I assumed it would be all of the monsterverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.