MCU: Black Panther vs. Iron Monger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tchalla with his Endgame suit

Who wins

BrolyBlack
BP destroys him

HulkIsHulk
T'challa dies

Lestov16
I think BP's agility is what gives him the advantage here, but he will have to work for the victory.

TheVaultDweller
Can Iron Monger's arsenal overcome his suit's energy absorbing abilities? It's been pushed to its limits in the past, such as the grenade launcher, the rhino and getting clocked in the face by Thanos, which required T'Challa to take a moment to recover. If he can, I guess Stane can keep hammering him with attacks long enough to count as a forum win. But if T'Challa can do similar to what Tony did and target the more delicate parts of the armor, he can maybe cripple it. I'd be inclined to back Stane unless T'Challa can take out his targeting system. We see that Stane's ranged weaponry is next to useless without it.

Though I wonder how the suit would handle a slow squeeze, like Stane tried on Tony, because it's not a quick kinetic impact but a continuous exertion of pressure.

BruceSkywalker
T'challa kills him.. There is no way slow ass Stane can even catch him, let alone try to squeeze him to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.