World Forger Superman (bloodlusted) vs. Team of Thors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
WF Supes

vs.

RKT

OKT w/ All-Black and Phoenix Force

Thor with two Mjolnirs

Unworthy Thor with Jarnbjorn and Thorr's hammer (alternate Mjolnir)

Odinforce Thor (Straczynski)

King Thor (eyeblasts)

Cosmic Herald Thor (Odinforce + Power Cosmic)

lawest9
Supes win after a fairly good battle.

MrMind
clark pokes them to death with his dick

carver9
All of the Thors solo minus the one without the hanmer.

Adam Grimes
Superman punches one Mjolnir and everyone on Marvel Earth dies.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
All of the Thors solo minus the one without the hanmer.

Sit there and think for a second.

What went wrong with your post?

StiltmanFTW
Well, Carv?

carver9
You have King Thor "eye blast". This hinders him. Any of the other Thors solo.

StiltmanFTW
How does it hinder him, when the same Thor solo'd Thing and Hulk while deprived of Odinforce and missing an arm and an eye, huh?

And his eyeblasts were capable of warping Wolverine's claws and partially melting Cap's shield. Try topping that.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How does it hinder him, when the same Thor solo'd Thing and Hulk while deprived of Odinforce and missing an arm and an eye, huh?

And his eyeblasts were capable of warping Wolverine's claws and partially melting Cap's shield. Try topping that.

Alternate Hulk, Thing, and Wolverine and where did he use just his eye blasts against Thing and Hulk? The fight happened off panel.

I'll give you the Wolverine claws. Thought these were alternate characters?

StiltmanFTW
I'm not limiting him just to eyeblasts usage; I'm just making sure he doesn't get confused with other versions.

The Reigning as a whole is non-canon, so feel free to disregard it, but despite that, it's always been accepted that King Thor was vastly superior to standard Thor, hence why I'm surprised by your stance here.

MrMind
King Thor is a legit skyfather who stopped time, also went toe to toe with Insane Genis Vell

Carver doesn't know what he's talking about

Stoic
Superman isn't beating RK Thor.

CatL18

DarkSaint85
Alternate Hulk, Thing, and Wolverine and where did he use just his eye blasts against Thing and Hulk? The fight happened off panel.

I'll give you the Wolverine claws. Thought these were alternate characters?

So is Old King Thor, but hey....

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure Carv originally meant Unworthy Thor, but couldn't finish reading the OP.

Just like he couldn't read any other posts:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Newsflash, carvie:

Eyeblasts were an Odinforce ability and Thor had no access to it at the time, courtesy of Dr. Strange.

TheHulkster
OKT solos

deft
You mean the same Superman that fu**ed up World Forger? Superman destroys with ease.

JBL
Superman only stunned WF. Thor's will murder Superman. Some with but a wave of their hands.

BrolyBlack
Not really. Superman would slice through them like butter at that speed

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by MrMind
King Thor is a legit skyfather who stopped time, also went toe to toe with Insane Genis Vell

Carver doesn't know what he's talking about I wouldn't say he went toe to toe.

Thor was clearly trying and failing to hurt Genis, while he only wanted to talk.

Diesldude
Superman one shots all of them and all of marvel.

BrolyBlack
JBL usually comes on here around 2am. Means he woke up to another Superman dream. He comes here to vent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.