Bane vs Batman 89 Bell Tower Goon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
Having some fun.

Bane from The Dark Knight Rises is teleported into the ground floor of the cathedral in Gotham City in which Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker had their final fight.

Does Bane have the cardio to get up the steps of the cathedral to the bell tower and then defeat the bell tower goon that Keaton Batman leg-locked, head-knocked into the bell, and threw down the staircase to his death?

Keep in mind, Keaton had survived the Batwing crashing into an explosive heap and then had to climb the staircase being visibly injured. He then defeated the sword-footed leaper goon with his crotch gauntlet and had one dude jump at him to his death when he broke through the bell tower's floorboards. The bell tower dude is the only fighter in both Batman and Batman Returns besides Catwoman and the big circus goon that Keaton didn't stomp, Catwoman being a main love interest villain and the circus goon getting dynamited.

Also, I don't know how much Bane has used a stair master in his life. He may not have the lungs for this fight.

I will preemptively admit my bias and say that Bane dies due to my liking of Batman 89 more than any Oklahoman should.

Fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.