"Enter the Matrix" player needs help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
HELP!
I'm not a hardcore X-box'er (actually I'm fairly new), and I'm stuck playing Niobe. It's in Vertigo. Everytime I pass that level I end up back in Chinatown doing the exact same thing as last time.
There must be some experienced gamers here, who knows what /(&/%)!! corner I did NOT turn...

GoldenSpike
For some Unknown reason, although the last level that is shown when you load, it isn't actually the last level, I don't know why. The last level is when you have to get away/shoot a sentinal's bomb.
So don't keep trying Vertigo, you've already done it wink

Hope that cleared it up for ya.

Ushgarak
Yeah,. you are MEANT to be back in Chinatown, Omega. Go back through the door you came in by and keep running!

trancylife
Run! Run like hell!

The Omega
big grin
Thank you kindly for the replies. I DID find my way out (or rather RAN my way out).

theone713
I need help on the level called the breathing room. i can't jump the fallen brige. help!

GoldenSpike
Do it while your in focus...

theone713
i did !

Mist
i know how to play as neo on PC. go into your actors folder where you installed the game. there should be a file called neo.dcx
copy this. put the files called ghost_costume01.dcx and so forth into another folder. MAKE SURE YOU PUT GHOST_COSTUME FILES ONLY.
Now, rename your copy of neo.dcx to ghost_costume01.dcx
Do this for all the Ghost_costume files. Now you can play as neo.

Mist
continuing on...
you can also make agents into the twins or anyone else.
Using the above instructions, rename niobe_costume.dcx to trinity_zen.dcx and you can play as trinity.
Rename agentSmith.dcx to twin01.dcx
rename securityofficer.dcx to agentsmith.dcx.
I am trying to work out a way to change their moves around. I wil reply when i have found out.

Ushgarak
Ok, subject dealt with, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.