Donald Trump Presidency Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This topic is for all things Trump related. I don't know what happened to the other Trump thread, but it's gone. If it somehow returns this thread can be merged.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Trump's DHS Running Terror Probe Into Antifa Over International Support As Portland Riots Continue

97-ycjKM8MM

Nice

BrolyBlack
Someone deleted that thread?

Surtur
I was in the middle of editing a post in it and it gave me an error. I refreshed page and the thread was gone.

I searched the 5 most recent pages of threads here just in case, but it wasn't there.

I assume it was accidental. I can't imagine a mod would prefer the forum get spammed with trump threads.

BrolyBlack

samhain
We need a thorough investigation into the disappearance of the Trump thread.

dadudemon
I suspect a certain Raptor. smile

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Surtur
I was in the middle of editing a post in it and it gave me an error. I refreshed page and the thread was gone.

I searched the 5 most recent pages of threads here just in case, but it wasn't there.

I assume it was accidental. I can't imagine a mod would prefer the forum get spammed with trump threads. laughing out loud

which mod is trolling you?

Surtur
Not much of a troll, I just created a new Trump thread.

BrolyBlack
See if Rex was active yesterday

Surtur
Anyways so before the other thread got abducted by aliens we were discussing trump intending to pull troops from Germany.

BrolyBlack
Great idea. Needs to be done. That way Putin can start taking over Europe and Whirly can be more jealous.

snowdragon
Anyways so before the other thread got abducted by aliens we were discussing trump intending to pull troops from Germany.

That is going to be ALOT of money pulled out of those economies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Great idea. Needs to be done. That way Putin can start taking over Europe and Whirly can be more jealous.

lol

I'm definitely for his troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Germany. BRING MORE HOME!

Protect OUR borders. Legitimately, America First.

Surtur
My question would be why can't the armies of the various countries in the EU step in to take our place? If they all already have some troops there, why can't they send more?

jaden_2.0
Keep in mind a significant number of the troops are just being moved to other European countries.

If we are to believe the chatter that moving the troops out of Germany to "punish" them for not paying their 2% to NATO then you'd have to wonder why they're being moved to Italy despite Italy spending a much smaller % of their much smaller economy on their military compared to Germany.

You'd also have to consider that up until quite recently Germany had big restrictions on what strength of military they were allowed to have and which has been in place since WW2.
You also have to question whether forcing Germany into spending more money on their military after the recent Nordkreuz scandal is a good idea.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Keep in mind a significant number of the troops are just being moved to other European countries.

If we are to believe the chatter that moving the troops out of Germany to "punish" them for not paying their 2% to NATO then you'd have to wonder why they're being moved to Italy despite Italy spending a much smaller % of their much smaller economy on their military compared to Germany.

You'd also have to consider that up until quite recently Germany had big restrictions on what strength of military they were allowed to have and which has been in place since WW2.
You also have to question whether forcing Germany into spending more money on their military after the recent Nordkreuz scandal is a good idea.

Looked it up because obviously my left leaning news sources won't tell me the stuff you're saying.

Turns out, you're at worst, partially correct:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/07/29/us-troops-leave-germany-following-trump-demands-costly-move/5534462002/

So most are being brought home. The article doesn't state how many are going to Italy.

So this withdrawal will take years, there will still be a significant majority of troops still in Germany, and they will refocus some of those troops into the Indo-Pacific areas.

But how many of the 5400 are going to Italy?

Anyway, why aren't more people talking about the troops being shuffled around Europe? Seems like a pretty big talking point.

jaden_2.0
Can't remember where I read it. Some are going to Italy and some to another country, both of which spend less than Germany as a % of their economies and both have significantly smaller economies anyway.

(The other country is Belgium)

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Looked it up because obviously my left leaning news sources won't tell me the stuff you're saying.

Turns out, you're at worst, partially correct:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/07/29/us-troops-leave-germany-following-trump-demands-costly-move/5534462002/

So most are being brought home. The article doesn't state how many are going to Italy.

So this withdrawal will take years, there will still be a significant majority of troops still in Germany, and they will refocus some of those troops into the Indo-Pacific areas.

But how many of the 5400 are going to Italy?

Anyway, why aren't more people talking about the troops being shuffled around Europe? Seems like a pretty big talking point.

Let us take Italy for example. Why are we sending anyone there? If their own army isn't enough, why isn't the solution for another country in the EU to send troops to help Italy?

jaden_2.0
Do you think stationing nukes in Turkey was about protecting Turkey?

snowdragon

Of course it was, without Turkey we can't have thanksgiving in the USA, everyone knows that.

Surtur

No that's to remind people not to call Istanbul Constantinople.

vsQrKZcYtqg

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Of course it was, without Turkey we can't have thanksgiving in the USA, everyone knows that.

LOOOOL!

jaden_2.0
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1290867644263014400?s=09

This is gold.

Surtur

This is gold.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/267/e8a.gif

snowdragon

This is gold.

LOLZ someone needs to simply remind him that he loves winning so yugely and being number 1 means exatly that yugely winning...........

jaden_2.0
Unrelated fact. Those are the same guys as the dancing funeral meme guys

True story.

Surtur
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FearlessOrangeGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

BackFire

Surtur
I'm sure it was an accident.

Surtur
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVdLU5oWsAAJUUt.jpg

jaden_2.0
I blame Bada. Someone must've slagged off his gym pictures.

Robtard

Surtur
what does that even mean?

jaden_2.0
It means Trump ordered the Trump War Room guys to hack KMC and delete it because someone called him a Jive Turkey

Surtur
It means Trump ordered the Trump War Room guys to hack KMC and delete it because someone called him a Jive Turkey

https://i.imgur.com/3bewOnH.gif

Robtard
Broly probably whinged to have the original "Trump for President" thread deleted in order to cover up a large portion of 3.5 years of KMC Trumpers mucking and cucking to Trump's every shitty move since they sense the end could be near.

Hilarious as it is pathetic.

Surtur
...that's some Broly Derangement Syndrome

Robtard
If only Broly hadn't done similar in the past...

Surtur
I'm just gonna assume this is you trolling...classic Rob!

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/3bewOnH.gif

I don't know what it is...but it gets me every time. He's so angry!

Robtard
That's not an angry gorilla.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
That's not an angry gorilla.

I strongly recommend you avert your eyes, lower your head, move yourwhole body such that you're side (left or right) is facing the gorilla, and slowly walk away if a silver back is looking at you like that.

That's the face of "hold on, b*tch, you better f*ckin' not!" from a Silverback. It's barely reserved authoritative rage.

Surtur
The look in the gorillas eyes is pure fire

He knows murder is imminent and he likes that he knows.

carthage
Is Rob really assuming the emotions of an ape??
****ing speciest piece of ****

Old Man Whirly!
Who deleted it?

I sense Trumper fear behind this. Trumpers have replaced it with this parody thread. Voltron is doubling down but it won't help, they won't save November by spamming a dying movie forum with shit that only preaches to the converted.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump again claims Covid-19 will 'go away' as Fauci warns of long road ahead

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/05/donald-trump-covid-19-go-away?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/fact-check-jonathan-swan-axios-hbo-interview-trump-coronavirus/index.html

Old Man Whirly!
Facebook removes Trump post over false Covid-19 claim for first time

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/aug/05/facebook-donald-trump-post-removed-covid-19?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Fabricated claim removed.

Blakemore
Trump is finished at this point. He wants to change the debate format to better suit him, but it'll backfire on him even if it happens, which it won't, because it's an insult to the political system and the 4 living former presidents.

Artol
Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump is finished at this point. He wants to change the debate format to better suit him, but it'll backfire on him even if it happens, which it won't, because it's an insult to the political system and the 4 living former presidents.

I agree with your assessment of Trump's chances and desire to change the narrative, but I don't agree with him being an insult to the former presidents. None of them need much help to bring shame to them, but Bill Clinton was a terrible president that is directly to blame for the shit we are in economically right now, the immense inequality, as well as the continued destruction of Black American communities and lives (and coincidentally he's also a rapist), and George W. Bush is a war-criminal that dragged the United States into a completely unjust war costing thousands of American lives and uncounted lives in the Middle East (as well as creating the power vacuum that led to Isis). Trump is comparatively benign to be honest.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Artol
I agree with your assessment of Trump's chances and desire to change the narrative, but I don't agree with him being an insult to the former presidents. None of them need much help to bring shame to them, but Bill Clinton was a terrible president that is directly to blame for the shit we are in economically right now, the immense inequality, as well as the continued destruction of Black American communities and lives (and coincidentally he's also a rapist), and George W. Bush is a war-criminal that dragged the United States into a completely unjust war costing thousands of American lives and uncounted lives in the Middle East (as well as creating the power vacuum that led to Isis). Trump is comparatively benign to be honest. I was referring specifically to the debate format, not their policies.

snowdragon

So aside from Trump not wanting debates to be held on nights where there is football playing and wanting to debate earlier than then normal, what has he said that is an insult to the political system in regards to the debates?

Blakemore
So aside from Trump not wanting debates to be held on nights where there is football playing and wanting to debate earlier than then normal, what has he said that is an insult to the political system in regards to the debates? He wants the moderators to be politically biased. So a dem leaning mod for two and rep leaning mod for the other two as opposed to the current format where an independent team picks the mods. It's drama for the sake of drama.

Impediment

snowdragon
He wants the moderators to be politically biased. So a dem leaning mod for two and rep leaning mod for the other two as opposed to the current format where an independent team picks the mods. It's drama for the sake of drama.

I see what you mean but I guess I don't see that as a real insult to our political system, the real insult is two geriatric old men who should be retired from political life vying for power in the USA.

Blakemore
I see what you mean but I guess I don't see that as a real insult to our political system, the real insult is two geriatric old men who should be retired from political life vying for power in the USA. Don't move the goal posts. Carter, Clinton Bush and Obama accepted the current format as did their opponents and the VP candidates. Why does he want to change what already works?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers have replaced it with this parody thread. Voltron is doubling down but it won't help, they won't save November by spamming a dying movie forum with shit that only preaches to the converted.

^I laughed, no self awareness smile

snowdragon
Don't move the goal posts. Carter, Clinton Bush and Obama accepted the current format as did their opponents and the VP candidates. Why does he want to change what already works?

Firstly, I didn't move goalposts. Secondly the rules for the debates have changed constantly through the years and now its controlled by the head of the RNC/DNC and they decide on the rules.

That happened around 2008, prior to that there were different ppl that decided that and before them different groups and rules back to 1960.

We haven't had a set of rules put forth that has become "policy" or "rules" since they have constantly changed. To say it's an insult to our political system simply is a lack of understanding of how our system works.

Now we also want to get rid of an audience that has always been there, clearly an affront to our political system.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
I see what you mean but I guess I don't see that as a real insult to our political system, the real insult is two geriatric old men who should be retired from political life vying for power in the USA.

Before covid caused them to stop, how "independent" were the mods for the debates? I seem to recall a moderator being a little kunt during the whole debacle with Elizabeth Warren accusing Bernie Sanders of saying a woman could never be president. She took Elizabeth Warren at her word and asked Bernie a question that seemed to imply what Warren had said was a fact.

That the type of mod independent teams are going to be choosing?

This woman:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/478340-cnn-moderator-criticized-for-question-to-sanders

snowdragon
Before covid caused them to stop, how "independent" were the mods for the debates? I seem to recall a moderator being a little kunt during the whole debacle with Elizabeth Warren accusing Bernie Sanders of saying a woman could never be president. She took Elizabeth Warren at her word and asked Bernie a question that seemed to imply what Warren had said was a fact.

That the type of mod independent teams are going to be choosing?

This woman:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/478340-cnn-moderator-criticized-for-question-to-sanders

Yeah I'm sure the debates are impartial, just look at who sponsors them wink

dadudemon
I agree with your assessment of Trump's chances and desire to change the narrative, but I don't agree with him being an insult to the former presidents. None of them need much help to bring shame to them, but Bill Clinton was a terrible president that is directly to blame for the shit we are in economically right now, the immense inequality, as well as the continued destruction of Black American communities and lives (and coincidentally he's also a rapist), and George W. Bush is a war-criminal that dragged the United States into a completely unjust war costing thousands of American lives and uncounted lives in the Middle East (as well as creating the power vacuum that led to Isis). Trump is comparatively benign to be honest.

Pretty shocked you wrote this. You don't usually take such strong stances.

However, we largely agree on what you posted. I'd to see more Troops brought home from other countries. I want less dead brown people. Optimally, we kill zero innocent people with our military.

Surtur
Network evening newscasts skip Sally Yates admitting James Comey went 'rogue' with Flynn interview

Weasels

Surtur
Who Funds the Lincoln Project? Exactly Whom You Expect

So it's democrats funding this. I laughed.

Badabing
This topic is for all things Trump related. I don't know what happened to the other Trump thread, but it's gone. If it somehow returns this thread can be merged. It was binned. I don't know who or why. I will say when using mod permissions on a thread it's easy to bin instead of edit, move, etc.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Badabing
It was binned. I don't know who or why. I will say when using mod permissions on a thread it's easy to bin instead of edit, move, etc.

Unfortunately, the Wayback Machine only has a snapshot up to 2017.

And at that, the Trump Thread wasn't captured in that snapshot or any snapshots.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=613830&pagenumber=671

Old Man Whirly!
Broly probably whinged to have the original "Trump for President" thread deleted in order to cover up a large portion of 3.5 years of KMC Trumpers mucking and cucking to Trump's every shitty move since they sense the end could be near.

Hilarious as it is pathetic. Originally posted by Robtard
If only Broly hadn't done similar in the past... Oh Broly... laughing out loud

dadudemon
Trump owns a reporter who is clearly suffering from TDS. I haven't seen someone get their ass handed to them so severely in a while.

The reporter criticized the Trump Supporters assembling and "not social distancing" so Trump says his political supporters in the crowd were "peacefully protesting." LMAO

T7LquFeNfvQ

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/00pKcDb.jpg

Artol
Trump owns a reporter who is clearly suffering from TDS. I haven't seen someone get their ass handed to them so severely in a while.

The reporter criticized the Trump Supporters assembling and "not social distancing" so Trump says his political supporters in the crowd were "peacefully protesting." LMAO

T7LquFeNfvQ

This is again one of those interactions where in the end Republicans will celebrate Trump for owning the reporter, and Democrats will celebrate the reporter for standing up to fascist Trump, and nothing changes.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Badabing
It was binned. I don't know who or why. I will say when using mod permissions on a thread it's easy to bin instead of edit, move, etc. who's on first why is left field.

snowdragon
https://i.imgur.com/00pKcDb.jpg

Lol, Trump's response was hilarious, now look for an article from whatever "news" organization that reporter was from with another crazy narrative about Trump.

Old Man Whirly!
This is again one of those interactions where in the end Republicans will celebrate Trump for owning the reporter, and Democrats will celebrate the reporter for standing up to fascist Trump, and nothing changes. truth is most Americans are decent people, which is why he never won the popular vote and the decent people in the swing states who gave him the benefit of the doubt won't this time. The simple people who like memes will continue to support him and the not so decent people who share his abhorrent views will not care what he does chanting white power, muh guns etc.

Artol

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
I can vote in the UK and do by post and I also have an Irish passport and am selling my place in Egypt to gain residency there. I think then I will also be on the electoral roll, oh off course still in Europe. My wife and I have 5 passports between us and our daughter will have 6.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
In what 18 years? Maybe in 18 years you will give up this game. Also you realize Trump won’t be President in 18 years, what will you have to complain about then?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
In what 18 years? Maybe in 18 years you will give up this game. Also you realize Trump won’t be President in 18 years, what will you have to complain about then? I suspect the voting majority in America will be far more progressive. Remember most individuals didn't want Trump last time. Also of course, whites may be in the minority by then. smile

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Surtur
What race has done the most good for the world? Let's have an honest convo about this.

BrolyBlack
Whirly is just mad he’s not a big time player in international politics

Silent Master
Mostly it's just him trolling, the rest is just repressed guilt.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
How can anyone hate America, you have so many great States, new England, new Jersey, new York etc. I love the flag Hawaii has too. That Union Jack in the corner, stylish.

Surtur
He claims to be a gypsy so I find it hard to believe he was raised to hate himself.

This is something he learned elsewhere.

Surtur
How can anyone hate America, you have so many great States, new England, new Jersey, new York etc. I love the flag Hawaii has too. That Union Jack in the corner, stylish.

^His home country arrests thousands each year for online hate speech

Surtur
2020 polls tighten: Trump narrows gap with Biden as campaign chief credits coronavirus briefings

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

20,000 false or misleading claims as President...

Wow!

Surtur
You checked every thing they claim was false to verify it was, right? Cuz they can't be trusted.

But I know you're intelligent enough to know that, right?

BrolyBlack
Whirly completly ignored Britain jailing people for freedom of sprang and makes another anytime trump post to distract from his weakness

BackFire
What race has done the most good for the world? Let's have an honest convo about this.

Probably Japan. Nintendo, PlayStation, Final Fantasy, sushi and sticky rice. Great horror movies. Freaky porn. Anime.

Surtur
We let them live, that's our win

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
Probably Japan. Nintendo, PlayStation, Final Fantasy, sushi and sticky rice. Great horror movies. Freaky porn. Anime.

They have my undying gratitude for Playstation. I also purchased a brand new 50" 4k ultra HD Toshiba smart tv about a week ago. I'm amazed that I was able to get such a high quality product at the price I paid for it. Thanks, Japan.

Surtur
I agree after whites made the world a better place Japan stepped up with the entertainment

eThneoLgrRnae
But.... but.... but, white people made slavery her derp. They also made all the diseases in the world and created evil too. How dare you give white people credit for anything. They're all little devils and the scourge of the earth.

All of the people of other races are just the sweetest wittle angels though who would never ever harm a wittle bitty fly. They're all innocent wittle victims and have never persecuted or oppressed anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
This is like if you're stranded in the wilderness,white people build the house you need, but other people bring in a tv.

Yeah you'd die without the shelter, but it would be boring without the tv

BackFire
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
They have my undying gratitude for Playstation. I also purchased a brand new 50" 4k ultra HD Toshiba smart tv about a week ago. I'm amazed that I was able to get such a high quality product at the price I paid for it. Thanks, Japan.

Yeah 4K TVs are at a great price these days. Got a 50 inch Sony a couple years ago for around $800. Very happy with it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah 4K TVs are at a great price these days. Got a 50 inch Sony a couple years ago for around $800. Very happy with it.

II can't believe how much better the picture is on a 4k ultra than my old plasma 1080p tv. It makes all my PS3 games look much better. Haven't watched any movies on it yet. Mostly just been playing games and watching YouTube. Think I'll stream a movie on it tonight.

I would've loved to have gotten a Sony instead but they were much more expensive. The PS5 is coming out in a few months and I wanna make sure I'm able to afford it; been spending way too much money over last couple of months. Had to buy a new laptop last month after the display on my other one went out.

BackFire
The picture quality of 4K is in large part because of hdr. It can make a big difference when playing content that supports it. But yeah it should be light and day when compared to plasma. You got a nice upgrade.

Artol

eThneoLgrRnae
The picture quality of 4K is in large part because of hdr. It can make a big difference when playing content that supports it. But yeah it should be light and day when compared to plasma. You got a nice upgrade.

Indeed, I did. Guess I should be glad that my old, nearly a thousand dollars much bigger tv died on me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought this much cheaper but also much better smaller tv.

BrolyBlack
No but my daughter will be able to. smile

So your going to tell your daughter how to vote. Good to knowthumb up

dadudemon
This is again one of those interactions where in the end Republicans will celebrate Trump for owning the reporter, and Democrats will celebrate the reporter for standing up to fascist Trump, and nothing changes.

But in this case, the reporter is a Democratic retard and Trump was 100% correct to point out both the retardedness of the reporter (and hypocrisy) as well as get a dig in against the retardedness of the Democrats.

Independents, Republicans, and non-Democratic liberals like me rejoice while a significant majority of the American people sink lower and lower into disliking the MSM for their dishonesty and partisan games.

BrolyBlack
Robtard loves the MSM

Artol
But in this case, the reporter is a Democratic retard and Trump was 100% correct to point out both the retardedness of the reporter (and hypocrisy) as well as get a dig in against the retardedness of the Democrats.

Independents, Republicans, and non-Democratic liberals like me rejoice while a significant majority of the American people sink lower and lower into disliking the MSM for their dishonesty and partisan games.

I would agree it was one of the better interactions of Trump's I have seen. And the media is in many ways dropping the ball, although I don't think the non-mainstream media is particularly good at filling the vacuum there.

dadudemon
I would agree it was one of the better interactions of Trump's I have seen. And the media is in many ways dropping the ball, although I don't think the non-mainstream media is particularly good at filling the vacuum there.

It really depends on the non-mainstream media source

"Just the News" is pretty good, at times. But they cover more right-leaning stories.

Covering the facts and the problems will invariably end up being left-leaning because the current state needs improvement. So, you're stuck with "bad things" in the news that need more liberal approaches. The honest news should always be at an extremely high-factual rating with a slight left lean, IMO.

At least until we settle into a place where no more left-leaning, science-based reforms are needed.

dadudemon
I had no idea this happened. Because it didn't get covered in the news.

When Trump called Baltimore a rat infested shithole, some Trumpers went to west Baltirmore, which is 83% black, and cleaned up some of the neighborhoods. They collected 12 tons of trash.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/baltimore-sun-attacks-white-trump-supporters-who-cleaned-up-12-tons-of-trash-in-83-black-west-baltimore-because-they-reinforced-stereotypes-of-lazy-people-in-urban-america/

It took this group of volunteers a few hours to do what the city leadership could not do for decades. How about more of that?

Artol

Old Man Whirly!
I had no idea this happened. Because it didn't get covered in the news.

When Trump called Baltimore a rat infested shithole, some Trumpers went to west Baltirmore, which is 83% black, and cleaned up some of the neighborhoods. They collected 12 tons of trash.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/baltimore-sun-attacks-white-trump-supporters-who-cleaned-up-12-tons-of-trash-in-83-black-west-baltimore-because-they-reinforced-stereotypes-of-lazy-people-in-urban-america/

It took this group of volunteers a few hours to do what the city leadership could not do for decades. How about more of that? unz rated questionable source and extreme right wing...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-unz-report/

No wonder DDM and Voltron read it.

Old Man Whirly!
unz rated questionable source and extreme right wing...

No wonder DDM and Voltron read it. wow! You don't read a site like this by accident!
The Unz Review has been criticized for promoting anti-semitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, and white supremacist material. In addition to Unz's own writings, the site has hosted pieces by white supremacist Jared Taylor, among others.

... lost for words.

cdtm
unz rated questionable source and extreme right wing...

No wonder DDM and Voltron read it.

Its tempting to dismiss anything from such sites outright. The Blaze posted an article about Michael Bloomberg claiming most gun violence fits a profile of black people, and guns need to be taken away from them to protect them.

But they had links to a more reliable source. When I posted the story, I followed it directly to a small town newspaper and copied the passages off it, without the Blaze's spin, because no spin was needed.

Even a biased pundit can be a good starting point to a story, if their sources are solid.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Its tempting to dismiss anything from such sites outright. The Blaze posted an article about Michael Bloomberg claiming most gun violence fits a profile of black people, and guns need to be taken away from them to protect them.

But they had links to a more reliable source. When I posted the story, I followed it directly to a small town newspaper and copied the passages off it, without the Blaze's spin, because no spin was needed.

Even a biased pundit can be a good starting point to a story, if their sources are solid. This source is way beyond the Blaze in terms of extreme essentials and dog whistling mate. It's written by white supremacists. Why would anyone be on such a site, led alone letting others know they are down with it and frequent it?

cdtm
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he randomly picked it out of a Google search?

Old Man Whirly!
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he randomly picked it out of a Google search? yeah, maybe... given his posting history... well, anyway.

Blakemore
this sounds sensless

Surtur

dadudemon
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he randomly picked it out of a Google search?

Mostly correct. Found it on a local news article that had almost no details about the story when I was looking up crime stats for Baltimore. Google searched for this, found the Unz article, and found that article actually had tweets from those involved which makes it much easier to verify the actual story (because you can copy and paste the tweet content straight into google with quotes to verify this went down).

No need to rely on third party sources to spoon feed me whether or not I should believe a news story because I can just google the tweets directly from any news article to see if they are true.

It's what being able to think for myself gets me. I'm very proud of myself for not being an idiot that relies on third party sources to spoon feed me whether or not I should believe news stories I read. smile It's amazing being on this intellectual superiority high ground.

I mean, imagine how much of a pathetic loser you'd have to be to constantly troll one person about half of every post you made on the internet? Can you imagine? big grin

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
US passes 5m Covid cases as Republican calls Trump order 'unconstitutional slop'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/09/us-passes-5m-coronavirus-cases-trump-economic-relief-order-impasse?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Surtur
It would be amazing if the people organized and did things more often instead of relying on government to do them.

They should have 10-20 rounds of Trumpers going through Baltimore to clean it up. It would take lots of money, too. They should get a charity going. One that actually invests.

What I marvel at is the assumption this was done out of spite.

dadudemon
What I marvel at is the assumption this was done out of spite.

I think it was?

What makes you think it was done for anything other than to spite the city of Baltimore while also getting charity work done?

Surtur
I think their goal was to show trumpers are good people, but the deeply cynical read too much into it.

So I say just let these shitholes be shitholes. Let them own their garbage.

Surtur
And honestly if they're cleaning up a democrat run city out of spite that's a self own so what kind of little b*tch would cry over it anyways? Oh right: The Baltimore Sun.

dadudemon
I think their goal was to show trumpers are good people, but the deeply cynical read too much into it.

So I say just let these shitholes be shitholes. Let them own their garbage. Originally posted by Surtur
And honestly if they're cleaning up a democrat run city out of spite that's a self own so what kind of little b*tch would cry over it anyways? Oh right: The Baltimore Sun.

I say make more of these things happen. Sure, some white people are going to get killed by the black people in those cities that they clean up, but it will improve the cities.

Let's bring on the gulags for our super shitty cities that have terrible employment rates. You know, forced labor camps but they actually get paid.

Oh, wait, that's just slavery all over again.

So what's the solution to get our shitty city dwellers to work, reduce, crime, and clean up the cities?

Surtur
I say make more of these things happen. Sure, some white people are going to get killed by the black people in those cities that they clean up, but it will improve the cities.

Let's bring on the gulags for our super shitty cities that have terrible employment rates. You know, forced labor camps but they actually get paid.

Oh, wait, that's just slavery all over again.

So what's the solution to get our shitty city dwellers to work, reduce, crime, and clean up the cities?

Whites killed so many black people it's only right they murder us for cleaning up their cities.

Surtur
In fact that movie "Hardball" with Keanu Reeves where he helps the little black kids play baseball should have ended with HIM dying.

But they took f*cking G Baby sad

Oh G Baby...Rest In Power

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump announces historic peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. Omg, my suspicions about end-time Bible prophecy being fulfilled in our current time has been confirmed. It is now playing out before my very eyes.

Oh man, I am genuinely starting to get worried now... and that's not a joke, either. The naysayers can laugh and scoff all they like. I was hoping we'd have more time before the Great Tribulation period was upon us. Unfortunately, we probably only have a few years at most before it starts now.

Once the jews start rebuilding their temple then I will know for sure that the end-times are upon us.

Lestov16
Trump announces historic peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. Omg, my suspicions about end-time Bible prophecy being fulfilled in our current time has been confirmed. It is now playing out before my very eyes.

Oh man, I am genuinely starting to get worried now... and that's not a joke, either. The naysayers can laugh and scoff all they like. I was hoping we'd have more time before the Great Tribulation period was upon us. Unfortunately, we probably only have a few years at most before it starts now.

Once the jews start rebuilding their temple then I will know for sure that the end-times are upon us.

So can we officially confirm Trump as the Antichrist? And what does that say for those who voted for him sick ....

eThneoLgrRnae
Like I said , scoffers and naysayers can laugh all they like but I know it's true.

Lestov16
Like I said , scoffers and naysayers can laugh all they like but I know it's true.

I do as well, which goes back to my prior question erm

As I've stated before, unlike the Democrats, Repubs had TONS of options in the 2016 primaries....

Robtard

Calm down.

Trump's likely going to lose in 2020 and that will set you off enough as it is, no need to try and hide it behind apocalyptic visions of the end times.

carthage
Holy **** did he literally say its biblical prophecy? Lmao what a ****ing idiot. You might be a follower of Jim Jones

eThneoLgrRnae
Nothing any of you naysayers say will change the fact that we are in the beginning stages of end-times biblical prophecy right now.

Go ahead... laugh, make your jokes, and sling your insults. It still won't change anything.

You know what they say: ignorance is bliss.

Robtard
Nothing any of you naysayers say will change the fact that we are in the beginning stages of end-times biblical prophecy right now.

Go ahead... laugh, make your jokes, and sling your insults. It still won't change anything.

You know what they say: ignorance is bliss.

If you legitimately believe this, then do you also believe Trump is the anti-Christ ushering this in?

Cos you dodged this:

Originally posted by Lestov16
So can we officially confirm Trump as the Antichrist? And what does that say for those who voted for him sick ....

Lestov16
If you legitimately believe this, then do you also believe Trump is the anti-Christ ushering this in?

Cos you dodged this:

He's dodging that like the Matrix

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16

I'm extremely familiar with Christian doctrine.

But I don't understand how that situation confirms Trump as the AntiChrist.

What's the logic behind that?

Surtur
Trump won't grant additional postal service funding because Democrats want it for mail-in voting

Lol

Robtard
Still laughing at the President trying to limit people voting. Weird, but expected at this point.

Surtur
He'd need a ghost hunter to stop all the dems from voting

snowdragon
Still laughing at the President trying to limit people voting. Weird, but expected at this point.

I guess I'm at a bit of a loss, why in the F---- do we need universal mail in voting?

I'm not going to fact check this atm but if that's what the democrats want I find it laughable.

Robtard
He'd need a ghost hunter to stop all the dems from voting Is that the new angle/excuse this time from you people? Dead voter fraud? In 2016 it was 'millions of illegal Mexicans'.

Robtard
I guess I'm at a bit of a loss, why in the F---- do we need universal mail in voting?

I'm not going to fact check this atm but if that's what the democrats want I find it laughable.

Why not? Mail in voting is the only way some people can vote.

eg Trump used mail in voting when he voted in Florida because he couldn't make it in person

Also of note, the USPS is a Federal agency, which means it falls under Trump's domain.

snowdragon
Why not? Mail in voting is the only way some people can vote.

eg Trump used mail in voting when he voted in Florida

I said universal, I'm not opposed to mail in voting. I am not doing mail in voting in missouri because it still requires a notary, just as easy for me to do early voting.

But like I said universal mail in voting, c'mon.

Robtard
I said universal, I'm not opposed to mail in voting. I am not doing mail in voting in missouri because it still requires a notary, just as easy for me to do early voting.

But like I said universal mail in voting, c'mon.

So mail in voting is okay as long as it's limited to what?

I'm all for giving people options, if you want to mail, mail. If you want to vote in person, go in person.

Surtur
Just as long as the results do not take weeks to find out. That is not an option.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>