Spider-Man vs. Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
laughing Can Spider-Man turn it up?

Enzeru
Which Gorgon? The mutant or the inhuman?

I'd argue that Spider-Man beats both and that he is tailor-made to defeat the mutant Gorgon. I'd say he is fast enough to do similar things Quicksilver did to Gorgon. And if he webs Gorgon up, there is no way Gorgon is strong enough to break free. Spider-Man can fight with his eyes closed and rely on his spider-sense for dodging and so on.

Wonder Man

Enzeru
I wouldn't say that dexterity is all Spider-Man brings to the table. It's insane speed as well. If Spider-Man goes for it, I don't see Gorgon keeping up in the speed department. It's also insane strenght. If Spider-Man goes for it, one punch / kick should be enough. And it's also insane versatility. If Spider-Man goes for it, Gorgon will be webbed to the ground in no time. But that's just how I view it. Other people might view it differently, when they look at how Gorgon performed against characters, who performed well against Spider-Man. I just think it's different when Spider-Man fights a Wolverine or a Gorgon type.

Wonder Man
Gorgon would take an ear.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enzeru
I'd argue that Spider-Man beats both and that he is tailor-made to defeat the mutant Gorgon. I'd say he is fast enough to do similar things Quicksilver did to Gorgon. And if he webs Gorgon up, there is no way Gorgon is strong enough to break free. Spider-Man can fight with his eyes closed and rely on his spider-sense for dodging and so on.

You're having a psychosis episode again?

QS never fought mutant Gorgon.

He did fight the inhuman one and was as effective as an impotent dick.

https://i.imgur.com/ekEqLm2.png

Enzeru
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

QS never fought mutant Gorgon.

Damn. I confused Gorgon with Mister X. Had those two fuvkers looking identical in my mind.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enzeru
Damn. I confused Gorgon with Mister X. Had those two fuvkers looking identical in my mind.

Heh. No worries.

Mister X and Gorgon (and Blood Shadow and some others, but I digress) have pretty much the same telepathic/fighting abilities, that's what makes them so similar.

But Gorgon is a legit meta, while X is still human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.