Jason Bourne vs Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Damon

Vs

Wick

Lestov16
I legit see no scenario where Wick can overpower, outmaneuver, or outthink Bourne. Wick may be The Boogeyman, but Bourne was essentially trained to be a weaponized Act Of God.

Robtard
In h2h or knives, I'd give it to Bourne.

Guns, Wick can take this, or the lion's share out of 10 matches.

Lestov16
Nah. Bourne was trained to have the fastest quickdraw possible. He was trained to be the best peak human possible. That's legit his job. I'm sorry, but an ex-military mob hitman, no matter how many mercs he kills, is going to defeat a 30 million assassination machine designed to kill the world's most powerful people without the slightest mistake.

KingD19
Calling the High Table the Mob is like calling the CIA a local police station.

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
Calling the High Table the Mob is like calling the CIA a local police station.

And comparing the High Table to the US Intelligence Community is like comparing a kindergarten playground to an Ivy League rugby match. What you don't seem to understand is that Wick is, at best, trained from an orphan to be an excellent soldier. Bourne was trained to be to an omnicompetent invisible weapon specifically designed to overcome the security of the world's most powerful countries without flaw. He's literally a weaponized version of Cris Johnson from Next.

BruceSkywalker
IF its guns, knives Bourne takes it with ese

IF its guns, well Bourne dies horribly

Lestov16
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
IF its guns, knives Bourne takes it with ese

IF its guns, well Bourne dies horribly

Nope. Bourne quickdraws him..

HulkIsHulk
Does Bourbe have a quickdraw feats other than speculation? This is John Wick, who is for guns what Riddick is to knives.

Lestov16
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Does Bourbe have a quickdraw feats other than speculation? This is John Wick, who is for guns what Riddick is to knives.

And Riddick is to knives, what Bourne is to EVERYTHING (to the point that Bourne defeated an expert knife-wielding opponent with a pen; not saying he's on Riddick's level, just an analogy). As far as gun feats, Bourne's instantly head-shotted opponents, instantly disarmed them, shot guns upside down, shot opponents while falling multiple stories, and has even evaded and ambushed snipers. And unlike Wick, he does it with absolute efficiency.

ShadowFyre
I'm a Bourne fan as well but have you read any of the actual books? Like the originals. He was NOT created as a weapon of God, what are you even talking about? It's been a long time since I have read any of them but I don't remember anywhere that he was given any superpowers, and Bourne (in the books at least) Is just a super savvy badass.

Nowhere that I read, did it ever even allude to Bourne being anything other than a well trained human. Unless they took a drastic turn somewhere.

Lestov16
No, I haven't read the books. I don't need to. This isn't the Book Versus Forum. We're clearly talking Damon Bourne here aka:

"You weren't hired to kill him. He was supposed to have died 3 three weeks ago in a way that can only be linked back to his own entourage. You are not a killer. You are invisible. You do not exist."

Movie Bourne was clearly trained to be the ultimate omnicompetent badass. Maybe that doesn't fit in with all the Carlos The Jackal book lore, but IDGAF so....

ShadowFyre
Ok, the way you hyped him up makes it sound like he is a super soldier or something. I just wanted to point out to readers not familiar with him that he is just a man and not enhanced like you are pushing him as

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok, the way you hyped him up makes it sound like he is a super soldier or something. I just wanted to point out to readers not familiar with him that he is just a man and not enhanced like you are pushing him as

Well that's kind of the point I'm making. He's pretty much the closest thing you could get to a super-soldier without doing goofy sci-fi shit (like pills...Aaron....)

ShadowFyre
Show me anywhere in the movies where he was "enhanced" . He is not stronger or faster he is just well trained and movie tough. Maybe I missed something or an entire movie I guess because I don't remember anything being stated that he was more "weather" resistant.

I get what your saying in that pretty much everything he does is beyond what a normal human, Olympic level or SOF is capable of, but that is literally every movie hero, including Wick. Really doesn't matter because it doesn't look like many are backing wick.

Bourne decimates at any kind of CQC, if Wick I s able to keep it at firearm range he can probably split with him as all movie heros are pretty much equal at shooting. They always hit and the bad guy always sucks at shooting.

Lestov16
Show me anywhere in the movies where he was "enhanced" . He is not stronger or faster he is just well trained and movie tough. Maybe I missed something or an entire movie I guess because I don't remember anything being stated that he was more "weather" resistant.

I get what your saying in that pretty much everything he does is beyond what a normal human, Olympic level or SOF is capable of, but that is literally every movie hero, including Wick. Really doesn't matter because it doesn't look like many are backing wick.

Bourne decimates at any kind of CQC, if Wick I s able to keep it at firearm range he can probably split with him as all movie heros are pretty much equal at shooting. They always hit and the bad guy always sucks at shooting.

I know you're giving Bourne props, but it's not enough. I say that Bourne has the better quickdraw because it is actually a trait of his character. You're saying Wick should be equal because of the silliness of action movies physics.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
I legit see no scenario where Wick can overpower, outmaneuver, or outthink Bourne. Wick may be The Boogeyman, but Bourne was essentially trained to be a weaponized Act Of God. Just wanted to point out that all this shit about what Bourne was trained and meant to do does not matter.

His feats and the feats of those he scales to are all that matter.

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
Just wanted to point out that all this shit about what Bourne was trained and meant to do does not matter.

His feats and the feats of those he scales to are all that matter.

And his feats are good enough to hold up to Wick's. As I said in another thread, it may be a smaller quantity of feats, but way higher quality. If anything, you're the one who has to prove that Wick is on Bourne's level. Prove Wick is skilled enough to battle in a gunfight with his firearm upside down, or that he is able to locate, ambush, and trap snipers.

BruceSkywalker
Nope. Bourne quickdraws him..

provide feats please

also wick is just about superhuman

Lestov16
provide feats please

also wick is just about superhuman

Um, Bourne is most certainly faster than Wick, and more coordinated, and so skilled with guns that he can shoot them upside down. Like I said, Wick is the one who has to prove he's on Bourne's level. You guys desperately want to give Wick the gunfight win/draw, but he hasn't earned it.....

NemeBro
And his feats are good enough to hold up to Wick's. As I said in another thread, it may be a smaller quantity of feats, but way higher quality. If anything, you're the one who has to prove that Wick is on Bourne's level. Prove Wick is skilled enough to battle in a gunfight with his firearm upside down, or that he is able to locate, ambush, and trap snipers. I don't have to prove shit actually, because I haven't made any claim, saw only the first Wick film and never a Bourne one.

Your reasoning that I attacked was just bad. thumb up

ShadowFyre
I know you're giving Bourne props, but it's not enough. I say that Bourne has the better quickdraw because it is actually a trait of his character. You're saying Wick should be equal because of the silliness of action movies physics.

No, as Nemebro said all that really matters are feats. And I am saying when it comes to shooting, if 2 characters always hit and always win gunfights, it's going to be whoever is faster as you cannot reasonably debate skill ( unless it's by the calibre of enemy they faced). And Bourne has not done anything far out of Wicks speed or shooting ability that I can remember.

And I haven't even seen the last Wick so not sure why you think I'm just giving Bourne props for no reason. I have been a Bourne fan years before the movie was ever even a script

Lestov16
No, as Nemebro said all that really matters are feats. And I am saying when it comes to shooting, if 2 characters always hit and always win gunfights, it's going to be whoever is faster as you cannot reasonably debate skill ( unless it's by the calibre of enemy they faced). And Bourne has not done anything far out of Wicks speed or shooting ability that I can remember.

And I haven't even seen the last Wick so not sure why you think I'm just giving Bourne props for no reason. I have been a Bourne fan years before the movie was ever even a script

Pretty sure shooting guns upside down and countering snipers is beyond anything we've seen from Wick.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't have to prove shit actually, because I haven't made any claim, saw only the first Wick film and never a Bourne one.

Your reasoning that I attacked was just bad. thumb up the first Bourne movie at the time of release was a moment. It's still worth a gander.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't have to prove shit actually, because I haven't made any claim, saw only the first Wick film and never a Bourne one.

Your reasoning that I attacked was just bad. thumb up the first Bourne movie at the time of release was a moment. It's still worth a gander.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
the first Bourne movie at the time of release was a moment. It's still worth a gander.

It truly is.

So we can solidly say that Bourne beats Wick 10/10. Glad it was clarified

BruceSkywalker
It truly is.

So we can solidly say that Bourne beats Wick 10/10. Glad it was clarified

no we cannot lololololol

Lestov16
no we cannot lololololol

Your proofless response was really funny. Anyway, Bourne 10/10

BruceSkywalker
Your proofless response was really funny. Anyway, Bourne 10/10

lolololololololol anyway wick 100/10

Lestov16
lolololololololol anyway wick 100/10

EFSWTniHflI

anyway Bourne ℵo/10

Arachnid1
In a gun fight? Wick murders him.

Hand to hand? Bourne.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Hand to hand? Bourne.

Have you not read the thread? Bourne beats him in the gunfight, as he has the skills and the feats to back himself up. Sorry, but Wick's itzy bitzy Center Axis Relock isn't going to save him from an Instant Bourne Bullseye

Marikina
Well that's kind of the point I'm making. He's pretty much the closest thing you could get to a super-soldier without doing goofy sci-fi shit (like pills...Aaron....)

Actually the Professor implied in Bourne Identity that the Treadstone operatives were also supplied with pills. One of the bad guys from Bourne Legacy actually wanted Bourne studied because he was still functioning for three years at high performance despite being off the program and his meds.

Mindset
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Hand to hand? Bourne. thumb up

Originally posted by Marikina
Actually the Professor implied in Bourne Identity that the Treadstone operatives were also supplied with pills. One of the bad guys from Bourne Legacy actually wanted Bourne studied because he was still functioning for three years at high performance despite being off the program and his meds.
thumb up

Renner just had the more advanced version.

NotAllThatEvil
I haven't seen the john wick movies. What's the silliest over the top thing he did? And does it beat head shotting a couple of cia agent while free falling?

Lestov16
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I haven't seen the john wick movies. What's the silliest over the top thing he did? And does it beat head shotting a couple of cia agent while free falling?

thumb up

Bourne has superior gun feats. He sweeps 10/10

End/lock this thread, before it is tainted with more Wick Wank smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.