WWH runs the invincible growing gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
this is WWH. he cant go into WBH mode here.

first fight- vs conquest
second fight- vs conquest, omni-man
third fight- vs conquest, omni-man, invincible
fourth fight- vs conquest, omni-man, invincible, battle beast
fifth fight- vs conquest, omni-man, invincible, battle beast, thragg

hulk is healed after each round. how far does he get?

carver9
Does he get his fts after World War arc since it is the same Hulk with a different story title or is he limited to just WWH arc?

DeadpoolXXX
any fts specific to the wwh version can be used.

carver9
Stops at the 5th battle. Hulk treated the Avengers and the Fantastic Four (teamed up) as if they were fodder. The only advantage they have is mobility but i can not under any circumstance see them withstanding a single hit from this version of Hulk. A single punch from Hulk killed an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo that was powered up a thousand folds. He took on the entire race of Mindless Ones with utter ease. His thunderclap crushed the shields that was holding the Mindless Ones and overpowered Fing Fang that was amplified a hundred folds. The same Fing that Strange said no one on Earth could stop.

MrMind
stops at 2, hulk is trash

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

LordGod
Gets to 3. Maybe 4.

Adam Grimes
Stops at 2.

DeadpoolXXX
reasons?

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Stops at 2.

Lol

deft
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Stops at 2.

ShadowFyre
This is WWH that C A N T go WBH Carver. At the very best he gets to the fight with Battle Beast in it and stops hard.

DeadpoolXXX
exactly

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at the 5th battle. Hulk treated the Avengers and the Fantastic Four (teamed up) as if they were fodder. The only advantage they have is mobility but i can not under any circumstance see them withstanding a single hit from this version of Hulk. A single punch from Hulk killed an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo that was powered up a thousand folds. He took on the entire race of Mindless Ones with utter ease. His thunderclap crushed the shields that was holding the Mindless Ones and overpowered Fing Fang that was amplified a hundred folds. The same Fing that Strange said no one on Earth could stop.

Lmao

Enzeru
Hulk clears without even trying. Most people here seriously need to read some Invincible comics and pay attention to what these characters do in their own universe and what their limitations are.

Funnily enough the same people will cry me a river about how Superman is so much more powerful than Thor and then when you bring up the crossover comic, where Superman barely won and stated that Thor was the most powerful opponent he ever faced... that immediately becomes just a pesky crossover comic, which holds no relevance whatsoever.
Omni-Man isn't on the level of a prime Supreme. Invincible isn't on the level of Superman, because he performed a certain way against a Superman-stand-in (btw Savage Dragon performed the same way against that stand-in). Get over it.

DeadpoolXXX
stick to sentry threads, dummy. smile

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Enzeru
Hulk clears without even trying. Most people here seriously need to read some Invincible comics and pay attention to what these characters do in their own universe and what their limitations are.

Funnily enough the same people will cry me a river about how Superman is so much more powerful than Thor and then when you bring up the crossover comic, where Superman barely won and stated that Thor was the most powerful opponent he ever faced... that immediately becomes just a pesky crossover comic, which holds no relevance whatsoever.
Omni-Man isn't on the level of a prime Supreme. Invincible isn't on the level of Superman, because he performed a certain way against a Superman-stand-in (btw Savage Dragon performed the same way against that stand-in). Get over it.

Galan007
I could see him getting to #4.

But it depends how well the Viltrumites use their speed advantage.

Adam Grimes
If Ben of all people drew messed up WWH's face, imagine that the trio from round 3 are going to do to him on their way to the sun. thumb up

Originally posted by Enzeru

Omni-Man isn't on the level of a prime Supreme. Invincible isn't on the level of Superman, because he performed a certain way against a Superman-stand-in (btw Savage Dragon performed the same way against that stand-in). Get over it. Lmao. Sentry fans in this site are quite weird.

I miss scot.

carver9
This will be the most powerful person any of them fought in their universe with a healing factor that is unmatched that will get even more powerful as the fight progress (his strength and speed as well). They can not win this.

Enzeru

Hey, nice arguments there for the Invincible universe, bro.

But despite your top notch debating skills, I still don't see how a universe full of characters:

a) where the top dogs burn to death inside the Sun...
b) die upon colliding with planets, if the planet isn't destabilized beforehand...
c) get dropped cold by city level busting beams...
4) and need weeks / months to recover from damage the Hulk would recover from in seconds...

are supposed to defeat the green goliath. (Btw, these are all their greatest feats, LOL!)

Hulk is much, much, much stronger than them. He is much, much, much more durable than them. And even if they manage to inflict enough pain onto him to take him down, he heals much, much, much faster than them. But not that they can take him down fast enough, which will just make him angrier and more powerful.

Their ONLY... OOONLY saving light at the end of the tunnel is a speed advantage and the ability to fly (away to safety).

Hulk stomps. It's legit not even close.

DeadpoolXXX
how does hulk even touch them, friend? smile

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
stops at 2, hulk is trash This, but without the sarcasm.

carver9
how does hulk even touch them, friend? smile

With his fist. How else would he touch them? That's like me asking how would Doomsday touch them. Or Orion. Mongul. Shaggyman.

DeadpoolXXX
particular reason you see him stopping at 2 phil?

DeadpoolXXX
With his fist. How else would he touch them? That's like me asking how would Doomsday touch them. Or Orion. Mongul. Shaggyman. right but his fist has to connect with them, and they are much faster. hence "how will he touch them".

smile

DarkSaint85
With his fist. How else would he touch them? That's like me asking how would Doomsday touch them. Or Orion. Mongul. Shaggyman.

Doomsday faster than flash doe

Philosophía
particular reason you see him stopping at 2 phil? They can play ping-pong with him.

Stoic
right but his fist has to connect with them, and they are much faster. hence "how will he touch them".

smile

Has the Hulk ever hit a speedster?

StiltmanFTW
any fts specific to the wwh version can be used.

It might be hard to say when exactly WWH stopped being WWH, lol.

carver9
right but his fist has to connect with them, and they are much faster. hence "how will he touch them".

smile

Like they always connect to people that are far fasfer than the beings here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Has the Hulk ever hit a speedster?

They've not been at full capacity when the Hulk hits them. We know this because they've had showings at a higher level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.