Frank Moses (RED) vs. John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
They both get a .45 pistol. Fight takes place in a bar.

Lestov16
This is tough one to decide. Wick has a far greater quantity of feats and more impressive displays of endurance, but Moses' feats show him to be far smarter, more experienced, and overall more efficient. I suppose we could compare Zero to Han, two highly skilled martial artists regarded as the world's top assassins, but it's difficult because neither Wick nor Moses beat them in straight up matches. Zero essentially handicapped himself, giving Wick a chance at victory, and Han forfeited the fight to help Moses save the world.

Can we get some further arguments?

marcssands14
Sounds like a good battle . I think Wick takes it due to more vitality, and speed.

BruceSkywalker
Wick

DeadpoolXXX
does wick get his bulletproof suit here? that could make a difference.

anyway i think wick is marginally more skilled in h2h and environmental usage, but frank would give him a damn good fight.

it would probably come down to a battle of damage soak attrition, in which case wick should nudge him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.