Who deleted the Trump thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Which Mod was it?

BackFire

BrolyBlack

Robtard
HYG:

Originally posted by Robtard
Broly probably whinged to have the original "Trump for President" thread deleted in order to cover up a large portion of 3.5 years of KMC Trumpers mucking and cucking to Trump's every shitty move since they sense the end could be near.

Hilarious as it is pathetic.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I think it was an accident, probably. Who'd be so inferior as to delete it on purpose?

And surely they wouldn't be so afraid as to not admit to it.

So it must have been an accident.

BackFire

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I meant maybe a mod meant to delete another thread and clicked the wrong one

BackFire
Originally posted by Surtur
I meant maybe a mod meant to delete another thread and clicked the wrong one

Something like that is possible.

snowdragon
Oh you filthy sinner with the DD, drunk deleting. I hope you spilled some of your drink on your shirt if you actually did this!

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which Mod was it?

Trump.

BrolyBlack
Awful

jaden_2.0
Very.

We deduced that he had found some unflattering comments about himself and ordered the space force to destroy it.

dadudemon
It's also possible that a mod, in an attempt to merge the 100000000001 trolling-Trump threads, into the main Trump thread, accidentally deleted the main Trump thread an that mod is so retarded that they don't even realize what they've done.

smile

BackFire

Eon Blue
Sleepy mod, sleepy Joe.

Not much difference.

Stringer
It's called, who cares, and mowe on and who really gives a shit

BrolyBlack
But we need to find out who did it so we can burn them down

Stringer
Probably that old man, Bada

Should of made a poll, Broly

If it was Rexx I woulda already been ex'd

BrolyBlack
Totally should have made a poll.

Surtur
It's a shame it's gone, but meh accidents happen.

BrolyBlack
This reminds of the time that Digi decided to close the millionth post in the OFT for no reason right before it to go a million posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.