Witchcraft and The Occult

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Thoughts and opinions? Is it real? Evil? Taboo?

BackFire
Nah just bullshit.

eThneoLgrRnae
Definitely evil.

Stringer
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Kill yourself

Eon Blue

Stringer

ilikecomics
Hard line materialist.
Everything has a reasonable explanation.
Fun as story telling device.
I made up the name of a new hell based language, idk what it would sound or what the alphabet would be.
It's called catabalonian, based on the word catabasis, meaning an descent, usually by a hero, into hell.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Stringer
Just a joke. I wish you nothing but happiness Lets move one

A joke about telling someone to kill themselves? A joke implies humor, none of which your post has a smidgen of.

Stringer
A joke about telling someone to kill themselves? A joke implies humor, none of which your post has a smidgen of.

Well if i thought you were a joke would that be considered humor?

Stringer
Maybe you could do some research on that

Eon Blue

Stringer
Lol im actually pretty good at this pee-wee. Dont get mad, get even

Eon Blue

Stringer
Just keep your hands at your side and everything will be fine

Eon Blue

Artol

I don't believe in the supernatural aspects of it. I think accusations of witchcraft were in large part a power struggle to between church, feudal lords and wealthy merchants to subjucate women's power in traditional and herbal healing, as well as in avenue of sexual freedom that were not beneficial to the social order. I see it as a very early victimization of modernity.

Modern Wicca and Occultism I see mostly as a rebellion against hierarchical structures in the same way. It's something you can do that is sort of against hegemonic culture, but also doesn't really have much potential of destroying your life or anything, so the vast majority of it seems very benign to me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Telling someone to kill themself is not a very funny "joke."

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stringer
Kill yourself Hahaha good joke. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
Nah just bullshit. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Poor pooty. He's the biggest cheerleader on KMC.Shake those pom poms, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Poor pooty. He's the biggest cheerleader on KMC.Shake those pom poms, pooty. durwank I guess I just agree with a lot of sensible and intelligent people, clearly not the ones you agree with
smile

dadudemon
Witchcraft and the Occult are legit. But probably almost never in almost every single circumstance and situation.

Mostly because the gods of the multiverse just don't give a shit about humans on earth and the most we can get are the soft echos of metaphysical waves from their machinations.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Witchcraft and the Occult are legit.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.