Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

Nemesis X
I'll wait 'til the first episode is out before passing judgement.

Ridley_Prime
As a new/next generation kind of sequel series it looks harmless, and a fine way to continue the story for new and old fans alike. After Naruto > Baruto and such, is this really surprising?

Not sure if I would bother with this until the dub comes out, though may check out the first episode in sub at least out of curiosity.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As a new/next generation kind of sequel series it looks harmless, and a fine way to continue the story for new and old fans alike. After Naruto > Baruto and such, is this really surprising?

Not sure if I would bother with this until the dub comes out, though may check out the first episode in sub at least out of curiosity. Anime doesn't really need to "evolve threats" though.

I feel when there's a continuation like that it shouldn't try to be "way more" then what the parents went through because it devalues what they did.

Like Boruto is a great example, its more then just "being upset that Boruto is stronger", it's the fact that Naruto grew from a little kid to an adult, started off weak asf, and then grew into an ultra powerhouse, we see some stupid shit like Boruto defeating an Otsutsuki in a clash, then have bonafide confirmation that not only does Boruto surpass his father by leaps and bounds (despite Naruto defeating by far the most powerful beings in his verse by far), but Naruto apparently dies? Okay, thanks for that Kishimoto.

It's almost like he forgot what quality was, but at least it LOOKED somewhat promising and for Naruto it did make sense for it to continue the story.

This looks like a blatant cashgrab that looks subpar from the first trailer, when the trailer looks shit, you know thats a bad sign.

Ridley_Prime
Far as Inuyasha though, have they already shown a new threat here that is implied to one-up Naraku and the shikon jewel? Suppose that may be only a matter of time either way, but not something that would be done so easily, after how long they dragged Naraku out.

The trailer for this was eh, but would need to see the first episode or two of this new series to get a full feel for the execution. How powerful the new generation is or starts off as compared to the OG characters, etc.

ares834
Looks like ass. InuYasha wasn't anything special either; merely decent IMO.

Next season looks pretty bad for anime in general... At least we get the glorious return of Onii-Sama.

https://i.imgur.com/GAFIrCO.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Looks like ass. InuYasha wasn't anything special either; merely decent IMO.

Next season looks pretty bad for anime in general... At least we get the glorious return of Onii-Sama.

https://i.imgur.com/GAFIrCO.gif **** Onii-Sama.

Jmanghan
bump, what ya'll think?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
bump, what ya'll think?

Nemesis X
It's good, action's good, intricate story, you get to see Sesshomaru a lot and Towa is bae.

Ridley_Prime
Moroha would probably have to be my favorite of the new protagonists, and Kirinmaru is fresh and cool for a new main baddie, but yeah, liked it around as much as the original show for the reasons mentioned, having just finished the first season recently since I was waiting on the dub. Season 2 is currently in production.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.