Is Biden the Saint of Killers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
he da bad man, right?

snowdragon
HAHAHAHA Trump talking about christianity as though that has anything to do with his system of beliefs and lifesmile

As an aside I thought that alot of christians don't actually believe catholics are christians, who knows.....not me!

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, there is still no good reason to vote for Biden over Trump unless you just hate America like pooty and most democrats do. thumb up

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, there is still no good reason to vote for Biden over Trump unless you just hate America like pooty and most democrats do. thumb up you're retarded

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
you're retarded He is to be honest not worth arguing with, you can't argue with retard, he will drag you down to his level of ludicrous ignorance and people will struggle to tell who is the stupid one and who isn't Ethneo. His experience about discussions with retarded thoughts is something he will always win through experience.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why you hate America so much, Pooty? I'm genuinely curious. Is it because America replaced Great Britain as the world's dominant power after WW2? Perhaps you're still butthurt that we whipped your butts in the American Revolutionary War. laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Why you hate America so much, Pooty? I'm genuinely curious. Is it because America replaced Great Britain as the world's dominant power after WW2? Perhaps you're still butthurt that we whipped your butts in the American Revolutionary War. laughing durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
So, you're triggered again and have no real answer to my question. Typical.

Old Man Whirly!
So, you're triggered again and have no real answer to my question. Typical. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, that's right... just keep wackin' off, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, that's right... just keep wackin' off, pooty. durwank

Impediment

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
is Biden the Saint of Killers is fine and an excellent title.

Blakemore
I'd go by Trumpers have IQs in the 80s

BrolyBlack

Robtard

But u was a Trumper fer a long tyme m8

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
But u was a Trumper fer a long tyme m8 A few years. I just did it for the lulz mostly.

Also fear of rape and terrorism and immogration but then I realised thar people were thinking I was racist and islamophobic, and I don't want that associated with me. I'm a European centrist by heart. **** racism!

Silent Master

So, their IQ is around 16x higher than the average far-left democrat.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, their IQ is around 16x higher than the average far-left democrat. I took IQ tests ... I tend to get around 130! So **** you!

Silent Master
They spotted you 175 points for almost spelling your name correctly.

Blakemore
They spotted you 175 points for almost spelling your name correctly. thats not how they work

Silent Master
They felt sorry for you.

Blakemore
they want me to pay for my results. **** that

Surtur
It feels like there is already a Biden thread. Did I hallucinate it?

snowdragon
I took IQ tests ... I tend to get around 130! So **** you!

Don't you mean that your alcohol is 130 proof, that's why they wanted you to pay for it? stick out tongue

Quincy
Yo we talking PREACHER in here finally this forum gets some god damn class

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
Yo we talking PREACHER in here finally this forum gets some god damn class loved the comic, tv show wasn't how I saw it at all.

Quincy
I didn't really dig the tv series version of Jesse but Tulip and Cassidy were right on

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You mean it's hypocrisy at work again?

Shocking.

Robtard

Surtur
oh son, you wanna skip this thumb up

Robtard
Okay, you convinced me finally. It's all conspiracy against you people.

(That was sarcasm BTW, I am actually mocking you still)

Surtur
I feel bad your kids have such a simp for a dad

smile

Robtard
Yep, Surt's legit angry again.

Surtur
Keep projecting smile

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Broly, you've gone full retard. Don't go full retard.

Silent Master
Broly voted for a democrat?

Robtard
Broly voted for a democrat?

Huh?

Silent Master
You said he went full retard.

Robtard
You said he went full retard.

I did say that. What is your point?

BrolyBlack
He said you are a retard

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He said you are a retard

Where did SM say that?

BrolyBlack
He implied it. Happy?

Robtard
He implied it. Happy?

Then SM's a retard by his own logic as he voted for Tulsi Gabbard in the primary and Tulsi is a Democrat. What a retard SM is.

BrolyBlack
You can have the ewin for the weekend thumb up

I don’t want to be bullied by one of your infamous rants

Robtard
You can't give what I have already taken from you Trumpers.

BrolyBlack
Rant

eThneoLgrRnae
Scribble was banned?! What for?

BrolyBlack
Being bullied by Adam and Rob apparently

Old Man Whirly!
Being bullied by Adam and Rob apparently well, that's the Voltron story, the truth is a little different. I can only imagine cough which genius *cough* DDM probably planned these shenanigans. Fortunately, the mods are not stupid.

eThneoLgrRnae
In what world does it make sense to ban the victim of bullying rather than the bullies themselves?

Old Man Whirly!
In what world does it make sense to ban the victim of bullying rather than the bullies themselves? durwank

Artol
If Biden wins, I suspect that Republicans and Republican-adjacent people will suffer from a very similar thing that a lot of Democrats seem to now. A sort of "Biden Derangement Syndrome". I propose "Alzheimer man bad" as a catchphrase to title that in the future....

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

Keep whackin' , pooty.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
See how easy it was getting rob to admit I supported Tulsi. I wonder how long it'll take for him to go back to lying and claiming I'm a "Trumper".

BrolyBlack

Artol
My main problem with Tulsi is her support of Narendra Modi, who is an authoritarian that's persecuting minorities in India.

BrolyBlack

Artol

BrolyBlack

Artol

BackFire
Biden is just some dumb old man.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
My main problem with Tulsi is her support of Narendra Modi, who is an authoritarian that's persecuting minorities in India.

I can understand the trepidation, but I think she'd make a good president. Or at the very least would be better than Biden.

eThneoLgrRnae

Jmanghan
In what world does it make sense to ban the victim of bullying rather than the bullies themselves? Welcome to KMC.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Biden is just some dumb old man. Funny. In the 80s he was just some dumb young man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.