What would YOU do to escape the creature from It Follows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Not a strict versus thread, but I just watched "It Follows" again and it got me wondering what the most practical way to deal with the creature would be?

Fun as it sounds, I don't think the "pass it along" route is a logical way to deal with the creature at all (it just buys you a little more time). So I was thinking that baiting it into some kind of metal shipping container like this-
https://i.postimg.cc/JznmTsYv/0.jpg

And locking it away would probably be best. It didn't seem to have enough physical strength to get out of something like that, and it cannot walk through walls and such.

So what do you think? How would you handle it?

DeadpoolXXX
i'd just f*ck the creature to end the cycle. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
nothing, just walk away

ares834
Take a plane and fly across the ocean where I would hire some cheap prostitute. Pretty easy.

HulkIsHulk
Call in the Real Ghostbusters

Mindship
The thing is, you can buy some time by boinking another person, but if It catches and kills that person, then It comes back after you. You'll always be looking over your shoulder.

I'd find some way to utterly destroy the whole body (eg, fire, wood chipper). Or bring it to the attention of the authorities. Jay got her friends to realize its reality. Imagine if the US gov't/military became aware of it.

Mendax
Originally posted by ares834
Take a plane and fly across the ocean where I would hire some cheap prostitute. Pretty easy. The director said that water and whatnot won't stop the creature from following you. So something like that would probably buy you months or even years, but the creature would eventually come back for you.

Robtard
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

What if it takes the form of your father?

DeadpoolXXX
changes nothing.

the cycle must be broken

Lestov16

I second this option.

Originally posted by Robtard
What if it takes the form of your father?

changes nothing.

the cycle must be broken

laughing #exchangeoftheweek

h1a8

Don't be ridiculous. The creature wouldn't allow it. It would try to kill you the moment you make contact.

You have to sweet talk it first and promise to make it come (pun intended).

Flyattractor
Shoot it in the face with a big G-D Gun then seal it up in a concrete block....for starters.

Trocity
Honestly, he's not wrong. If you could lure it into a place where you could just pour cement over it and have it harden in there, that'd be ideal imo.

Impediment
Have sex with BackFire, then when the creature tries to have sex with him BF will anally rape it to death.

Flyattractor
Shit. You should count yourself lucky to get Brucie to Squirt you Off.

Hmmm. That is another plan. I get a bunch of the KMC NGA Crowd drunk and in one room. and after the Nerd Orgy.. The It will be busy offing you limp dicks for me to set up my Concrete Contraptions.

I knew I could find a use for you IMPY!!!!!

And that use is BAIT!

BruceSkywalker
would the hiten mitsurugi style from rurouni kenshin work

Surtur
Creature is the reason hookers exist.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Surtur
Creature is the reason hookers exist.

so the movie ms 45 could be in play

NemeBro
Oh you know, maybe hit it in the head with a lawn chair, push it in a pool of water, kind of like the characters from the movie did.

The creature from It Follows was a phuckin' sissy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.