Piccolo vs. Android 17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
As of the Moro arc.

Kento
I'd still say 17 would win a rematch. Infinite Stamina and all that.

StiltmanFTW
I wish Piccolo remembered he has got more techniques than just SPC.

carver9
Edit.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I wish Piccolo remembered he has got more techniques than just SPC.
This is what hurts Piccolo more nowadays than any sort of power scaling imo. Sure, they made Special Beam Cannon a force to be reckoned with again, but he has more techniques than that in his arsenal.

Imagine if Z Piccolo simply just relied on SBC during his fight with 17; would not have gone over well. He stalemated with 17 at the time because he was a fighting genius then. Now? Well, he could be worse, but could also definitely be better.

Galan007
Piccolo arguably did better than #17 against Saganbo -- so their powers are probably in the same tier now, with a possible slight edge to Piccolo.

But with #17's infinite stamina and ability to make stupidly OP force-fields, he'd probably win in the end.

Kento
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This is what hurts Piccolo more nowadays than any sort of power scaling imo. Sure, they made Special Beam Cannon a force to be reckoned with again, but he has more techniques than that in his arsenal.

Imagine if Z Piccolo simply just relied on SBC during his fight with 17; would not have gone over well. He stalemated with 17 at the time because he was a fighting genius then. Now? Well, he could be worse, but could also definitely be better. The problem with being a fighting genius in DBZ/Super is that it doesn't matter if the foe is so much more powerful than you. And that's usually the case. Against 17, he had a chance.

But put him against 16 in that same time, and none of his fighting skills would have amounted to much of anything.

Mendax
Isn't Android 17 SSB level?

So if Piccolo's power is comparable to his, wouldn't that also make him SSB level by default? That doesn't sit well with me. ermm

Galan007
#17 was "just about" as strong as Goku and Vegeta during the ToP:

https://i.imgur.com/eIGKvjr.jpg

Although they're obviously WAY more powerful than him now.

But yeah, based on their fights with Saganbo, #17 and Piccolo seem like peers, implying that they both possess SSB-level power... Which doesn't particularly bother me(even though it's completely illogical), because I am a fan of anyone not named "Goku" or "Vegeta" still being relevant at this point. /shrug

Ridley_Prime
Well, I suppose Piccolo stomps now. All he has to do is turn orange.

Shame he had to get that new power/his potential unlocked from a wish though, since Toriyama forgot Elder Kai was a thing I guess.

Marikina

Shame he had to get that new power/his potential unlocked from a wish though, since Toriyama forgot Elder Kai was a thing I guess.

Old Kai is in a higher dimension and Piccolo doesn't have Instant Transmission.

Estacado

Well Dende said he can do it after he reaches a certain age but he wasnt old enough to unlock Piccolo's potentional...haermm

So they made the story more idiotic on purpose just so Bulma could wish for a tighter ass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.