China and Iran Pro Biden/ Russia working against Biden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Artol
It's interesting to see what countries think is in their interest. I suppose it makes sense that China and Iran would prefer Trump to be out of office, as he's been directly targeting them with sanctions and trade wars. Russia's desire to have Trump is a bit more muddied, imo, but I think there's two main reasons, a) that Democrats, especially under Obama, were very much against Russia and the last 4 years did not make that less so and b) that Russia thrives on having chaos in the United States and among their western allies, and the unpopularity of Trump contributes to that.

BrolyBlack
Obama gave Russia whatever they wanted including easing on ICBM defense in Europe.

Look it up

dadudemon
I don't know how much money and resources China has and will pour into this election but we shouldn't forget that Israel, the UK, German, and Canada pour far more money into our elections than Russia did in 2016.

Why doesn't the MSM talk more about that?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Obama gave Russia whatever they wanted including easing on ICBM defense in Europe.

Look it up
Obama also handed over Syria to Russia and Iran on a silver plate, and left both Israel and Turkey to fend for themselves in the region (American allies to be exact). Overseas disaster 101.

If anything will haunt USA in the years to come, it would be Syria.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Artol
a) that Democrats, especially under Obama, were very much against Russia and the last 4 years did not make that less so

keXx0zxTarE

Artol

BrolyBlack
Obama sent Ukraine blankets, Trump sent missiles and tanks

Surtur

dadudemon
Wonder what China is trying to do with all of these tens of thousands of fake IDs?

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/08/shipment-of-nearly-20-thousand-fake-u-s-drivers-licenses-from-china-were-just-confiscated-at-chicago-airport/

Smacks of election fraud. China wants someone to win in November, big time. I don't think it's Trump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.