Biden is trying to get out of debating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I wonder why. Could he be the first nominee to ever coward and get out of a debate

Artol

BrolyBlack

Artol

snowdragon
Is there some statement from Biden or campaign that has said this?

Artol
Originally posted by snowdragon
Is there some statement from Biden or campaign that has said this?

I don't think so. I also don't think it's something that they will actually try to do. I think the backlash would be too much. But I would also assume every campaign considers their options and potential outcomes in these debates.

carthage

Eon Blue
Corn Pop is one bad dude.

BackFire

NewGuy01
First I've heard of it. But really, why bother attending debates if you can win by doing nothing at all?

Old Man Whirly!
Only one candidate has signed up to debate... Biden.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Only one candidate has signed up to debate... Biden.

Oh Broly...

dadudemon
Not only has the Trump campaign formally accepted the debate schedule, they've also formally requested more debates and for the debates to be held earlier, citing that some early voters will have already cast their first ballots by September 29th.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/06/debate-commission-rejects-trump-request-fourth-biden-matchup/3311944001/

Lestov16
If the debates consisted entirely of Trump insulting Biden with a loudspeaker while Biden is slumped over in a senile haze, I would still vote for Biden in November. Sorry, but the Antichrist has no chance. You should stop supporting him before you become a deplorable demon on the wrong side of history like Surtur.

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden trying to chicken shit out of debating? Gee, none of us saw that coming , did we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Biden trying to chicken shit out of debating? Gee, none of us saw that coming , did we? roll eyes (sarcastic) Biden accepts the current formula, not Trump's stupid idea.

Silent Master
So when will the first debate between Trump and the grand wizard be?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
So when will the first debate between Trump and the grand wizard be?

September 29, 2020 at Case Western Reserve University

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Biden accepts the current formula, not Trump's stupid idea. thumb up

Raptor22
Maybe he's just Biden his time. 😆

Blakemore
Originally posted by Raptor22
Maybe he's just Biden his time. 😆 ho hooo!

Old Man Whirly!
nah, Trump is the one running.

Silent Master
They didn't think Biden would be able to handle another live debate, so they changed the rules to help him.

eThneoLgrRnae
They didn't think Biden would be able to handle another live debate, so they changed the rules to help him.

thumb up Exactly.

Lestov16
These dudes will legit support Trump NO MATTER WHAT

Silent Master
You do?

Lestov16
You do?

Yeah I'm voting MAGA 2049

Silent Master
Thought so.

BackFire

Silent Master
Biden and his team are too scared to have a live debate.

BackFire
Maybe. Not like Trump won the last debate or anything.

Silent Master
True, but Biden's team likely doesn't want to risk it. Best to quit while they're ahead.

BackFire
True, but Biden's team likely doesn't want to risk it. Best to quit while they're ahead.

Fair point. Debates usually help the person who is behind.

eThneoLgrRnae
Except they're not ahead.

Biden did not win that debate even though he was getting lots of help from that weasel Wallace.

It was practically a 2 on 1 debate and Trump still won lol.

If by "ahead", you're talking about the fake polls, yeah, I guess.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Except they're not ahead.

Biden did not win that debate even though he was getting lots of help from that weasel Wallace.

It was practically a 2 on 1 debate and Trump still won lol.

If by "ahead", you're talking about the fake polls, yeah, I guess. durwank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.