329 right wing murders Vs. 0 Antifa Murders...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7

Trump frequently accuses the far-left of inciting violence, yet right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study

Surtur
329 in the last 25 years in a country of over 330 million

Thanks for proving right wing extremists are no real threat thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
329 in the last 25 years in a country of over 330 million

Thanks for proving right wing extremists are no real threat thumb up they are 329 times the threat of Antifa.

Surtur
Thanks again for proving anyone crying over right wing extremists isn't rational thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Thanks again for proving anyone crying over right wing extremists isn't rational thumb up You are 329 times more likely to be killed by a right wing extremist than a member of Antifa in the United States.

Surtur
The difference is right wingers aren't burning cities and having mayors turn a blind eye to it

Old Man Whirly!
The difference is right wingers aren't burning cities and having mayors turn a blind eye to it https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/07/facebook-posts/no-proof-black-lives-matter-killed-36-people-injur/

Donate
FOLLOW US

THE FACTS NEWSLETTER
Enter your email

What are you looking for?

Stand up for facts and support PolitiFact.
Now is your chance to go on the record as supporting trusted, factual information by joining PolitiFact’s Truth Squad. Contributions or gifts to PolitiFact, which is part of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit Poynter Institute, are tax deductible.

More Info

I would like to contribute

Monthly
Join Now

Facebook posts
stated on July 25, 2020 in a Facebook post:
Black Lives Matter "injures 1000 police officers kills 36 people and does $8 billion in damage."
truefalse
CIVIL RIGHTS CRIME FACEBOOK FACT-CHECKS FACEBOOK POSTS
The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)
The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)

Tom Kertscher
By Tom Kertscher
August 7, 2020
No proof that Black Lives Matter killed 36 people, injured 1,000 police officers
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
We found no evidence that the toll from protests against police brutality is as high as the numbers in the post. The U.S. Justice Department told us it does not have numbers on officer injuries or property damage resulting from civil disturbances.

Black Lives Matter protests attract not only BLM members but supporters and opponents, making it difficult to assign blame to BLM for particular incidents.

Etc.

But the Blaze said, but the unz review said... must be true then... hang on!

Surtur
Uh huh

BrolyBlack
Another dumb useless thread

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they are 329 times the threat of Antifa.

329 x 0 = 0

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Another dumb useless thread

I disagree. It shows right wing extremism is nothing to get upset over.

And while Antifa doesn't have the death count, they do have mayors and governors looking the other way over their destruction.

And the 0 number is not for lack of trying.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
329 x 0 = 0 haha! I see what you did there laughing out loud top notch.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
Bash and I talked about this in the past, I would be willing to be right wing groups in addition to the left wing groups are all taking advantage of the anarchy.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Bash and I talked about this in the past, I would be willing to be right wing groups in addition to the left wing groups are all taking advantage of the anarchy. The right are far more likely to mow you down in a car or shoot you in a mosque etc. Not that you and I are likely to be in a mosque.

I mean look at el paso a year ago. These are cut and dried.

It's not just the states either Brevik, new zealand, jo Cox they all frequented the same sites etc.

Read Breitbart, the Blaze, the unz report maybe... those kind of sites certainly.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Bash and I talked about this in the past, I would be willing to be right wing groups in addition to the left wing groups are all taking advantage of the anarchy.

This could be fairies disguised as humans for all I care now.

The point is when it seemed like it was left wing agitators the media and the mayors and governors either turned a blind eye or just lied and said it was peaceful.

Old Man Whirly!
This could be fairies disguised as humans for all I care now.

The point is when it seemed like it was left wing agitators the media and the mayors and governors either turned a blind eye or just lied and said it was peaceful. or perhaps the right wing youtube reporters, blaze and unz report lied...

Surtur
or perhaps the right wing youtube reporters, blaze and unz report lied...

I have to know, does this lie comfort you even a little bit?

NewGuy01
I disagree. It shows right wing extremism is nothing to get upset over. And while Antifa doesn't have the death count, they do have mayors and governors looking the other way over their destruction.
It's slightly disconcerting to me that you can look at dead people on one hand, and damaged property on the other, and then in the same breath imply that the latter is the more pressing concern.

Surtur
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's slightly disconcerting to me that you can look at dead people on one hand, and damaged property on the other, and then in the same breath imply that the latter is the more pressing concern.

That's not what I said, but you will earn a bingo from whirly I guarantee it

Old Man Whirly!
It's slightly disconcerting to me that you can look at dead people on one hand, and damaged property on the other, and then in the same breath imply that the latter is the more pressing concern. I didn't notice that's what he'd done, however now you've pointed it out. Bingo! thumb up

Surtur
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile tbh, i don't think that little of you to think you equate death and property damage as the same. I think it was just shitty wording in your post. Something we all do, I think you mean the fact Antifa mobilises more people to protest undermines the rule of law more. I disagree... Your Country was founded undermining the rule of law.

dadudemon
So no one is going to talk about the 30-50 deaths from the George Floyd protests that have been occurring since May where the data for the 329 deaths stop? Protests which started on May 26th, 2020?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests#Extremist_participation

FFS, you guys suck as arguing.

https://i.imgur.com/rKddjBr.gif

You're so ignorant of any facts about reality that Whirly can easily hand your asses to you with these troll threads.

snowdragon
tbh, i don't think that little of you to think you equate death and property damage as the same. I think it was just shitty wording in your post. Something we all do, I think you mean the fact Antifa mobilises more people to protest undermines the rule of law more. I disagree... Your Country was founded undermining the rule of law.

To bad most of the undermining of the law took a huge shit on many of the people the protests were supposed to helping, minorities.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/07/facebook-posts/no-proof-black-lives-matter-killed-36-people-injur/

Donate
FOLLOW US

THE FACTS NEWSLETTER
Enter your email

What are you looking for?

Stand up for facts and support PolitiFact.
Now is your chance to go on the record as supporting trusted, factual information by joining PolitiFact’s Truth Squad. Contributions or gifts to PolitiFact, which is part of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit Poynter Institute, are tax deductible.

More Info

I would like to contribute

Monthly
Join Now

Facebook posts
stated on July 25, 2020 in a Facebook post:
Black Lives Matter "injures 1000 police officers kills 36 people and does $8 billion in damage."
truefalse
CIVIL RIGHTS CRIME FACEBOOK FACT-CHECKS FACEBOOK POSTS
The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)
The dome of the U.S. Capitol is visible as a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" hangs on an overpass on North Capitol Street in Washington on June 2, 2020. (AP)

Tom Kertscher
By Tom Kertscher
August 7, 2020
No proof that Black Lives Matter killed 36 people, injured 1,000 police officers
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
We found no evidence that the toll from protests against police brutality is as high as the numbers in the post. The U.S. Justice Department told us it does not have numbers on officer injuries or property damage resulting from civil disturbances.

Black Lives Matter protests attract not only BLM members but supporters and opponents, making it difficult to assign blame to BLM for particular incidents.

Etc.

But the Blaze said, but the unz review said... must be true then... hang on!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
So no one is going to talk about the 30-50 deaths from the George Floyd protests that have been occurring since May where the data for the 329 deaths stop? Protests which started on May 26th, 2020?

You're so ignorant of any facts about reality that Whirly can easily hand your asses to you with these troll threads. DDM's own link

There have been accusations of various extremist groups using the cover of the protests to foment general unrest in the United States. CNN initially reported on May 31 that "although interference in this way may be happening, federal and local officials have yet to provide evidence to the public."

A number of Trump administration officials and politicians, such as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, have alleged that Antifa or anarchists were exploiting the situation or were responsible for violence; however, there is no evidence that Antifa-aligned individuals played a role in instigating the protests or violence, or that Antifa played a significant role in the protests, and the Trump administration has provided no evidence for its claims. The vast majority of protests were peaceful; among the 14,000 arrests made, most were for minor offenses such as alleged curfew violations or blocking a roadway. Persons involved in visible crimes such as arson or property damage were not ideologically organized, although some were motivated by anger towards police. Episodes of looting were committed by "regular criminal groups" and street gangs and was motivated by personal gain rather than ideology. A large number of white nationalists did not appear in response to the protests, although "a handful of apparent lone actors" were arrested for attempting to harm protesters. There was, however, a scattered number of armed paramilitary-style militia movement groups, and there were "several cases where members of these groups discharged firearms, causing chaos or injuring protesters."

According to the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights (IREHR), which mapped the appearance of various right-wing or far-right actors or extremist groups at rallies throughout the U.S., there had been 136 confirmed cases of right-wing participation at the protests by June 19, with many more unconfirmed. "Boogaloo Bois", Three Percenters, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, neo-Confederates, white nationalists, and an assortment of militias and vigilante groups reportedly had a presence at some protests, mostly in small towns and rural areas. Boogaloo Bois, whom are generally pro-gun, anti-authoritarian, and accelerationist, have reportedly been present at no less than 40 George Floyd protests, several reportedly linked with violence. Their continued presence online has caused Facebook and TikTok to take action against their violent and anti-government posts.

snowdragon

You're so ignorant of any facts about reality that Whirly can easily hand your asses to you with these troll threads.

I have brought that up plenty of times wink Normally it's danced around, just like the protests for BLM fooked up massive amounts of black businesses and homes.

They very cause for "justice" stepped on the people they supposedly represnted.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

That reminds me: do you need to be taught how to copy and paste properly

BrolyBlack
He gets very exited posting on the internet

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
tbh, i don't think that little of you to think you equate death and property damage as the same. I think it was just shitty wording in your post. Something we all do, I think you mean the fact Antifa mobilises more people to protest undermines the rule of law more. I disagree... Your Country was founded undermining the rule of law.

It wasn't poorly worded.

Antifa has the mayors and governors looking the other way over their destruction.

If nazis firebombed a courthouse they wouldn't look the other way even if nobody died.

It wasn't about property damage being worse than murder, it was about the shit anitfa does just being dismissed. Like attempted murder, for instance. Portland mayor legit called them attempted killers. But this was after cucking for them for so long.

Too little, too late.

BrolyBlack
329 to 0 no evidence Antifa were involved in any deaths at any protests. It's quite clear. Even DDM's own link states that, what are you struggling with Broly?

I think you are struggling hence why you felt the need to make another dumb thread

Artol

Old Man Whirly!
It wasn't poorly worded.

Antifa has the mayors and governors looking the other way over their destruction.

If nazis firebombed a courthouse they wouldn't look the other way even if nobody died.

It wasn't about property damage being worse than murder, it was about the shit anitfa does just being dismissed. Like attempted murder, for instance. Portland mayor legit called them attempted killers. But this was after cucking for them for so long.

Too little, too late. Attempted murder if it happened isn't murder though is it?

Surtur
329 over 25 years.

13 a year

432 killed in Chicago this year

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Bingo! thumb up

Seeing you bootlick is kinda sad.

dadudemon

Surtur

dadudemon
And if we want to talk about left-wing perpetrated deaths, most homicide criminals are left-wingers. Specifically, Democrats.

Surtur
It's not fair to bring up those facts.

Old Man Whirly!
Your Wiki link did not support your argument. Artol is spot on. Talk about moving the goal posts, poor people are criminals, criminals are left wing, they are Antifa reeeeeeee. Funny stuff. My work is done for tonight.

Surtur
Your Wiki link did not support your argument. Artol is spot on.

You debase yourself here daily, it's entertaining.

Hitler could say "right wingers are evil" and you'd bingo him. I love it smile

Artol
I'm sorry....what?

Yes, those deaths were directly the result of left-wing protesting, rioting, and violence. It's not debatable. Not even the left-wing MSM is debating that.

I have no idea what you're trying to do here but denying reality is not helpful in this type of conversation.

Yes, like I said in political terms in the United States this argument works extremely well. In terms of comparing it to other extremist deaths you have to look at the case and find the underlying ideological motivations, and as far as I fans tell that is not left wing extremism for these murders and deaths.

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
Yes, like I said in political terms in the United States this argument works extremely well. In terms of comparing it to other extremist deaths you have to look at the case and find the underlying ideological motivations, and as far as I fans tell that is not left wing extremism for these murders and deaths.

As far as you can tell which side is more accepting of their extremists, the right with the alt right or the left with antifa?

Your answer will tell us if you can really be honest or if you're just fishing for bingo's. I am looking forward to it.

Silent Master

Man, the left really seems to love violence.

Old Man Whirly!
voltron to the reeeeescue laughing out loud I've never seen goal posts moved so far so quickly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol

Let me make sure I capture your perspective properly so I don't strawman your position:

The left-wing protesters - which are ideologically motivated to protest by their left-wing politics - have caused 30-50 deaths since late May. But they were not motivated by left-wing politics when they killed people?

To me, your argument is nonsensical. There's probably one more step in there, in that last sentence, that you need to add so that your argument makes sense.

I do agree with the partisan nature of the whole conversation is useless. Almost no one will oppose no-nonsense improved regulations for police. Even the police themselves would support better training policies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Man, the left really seems to love violence.

Yes. Seems like extremists are prone to extreme things.

Artol

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!

Silent Master
I'm sorry....what?

Yes, those deaths were directly the result of left-wing protesting, rioting, and violence. It's not debatable. Not even the left-wing MSM is debating that.

I have no idea what you're trying to do here but denying reality is not helpful in this type of conversation.

It doesn't count when it's done by a side he supports.

Artol

Old Man Whirly!
From what I can tell based on the data, there's been a drop in far-right violence in the US.

So, no, there is no far-right rise in violence. It's a myth. It's a lie. It's just more partisan politics. It's a narrative created by the MSM to fight Republicans, as if Republicans are the far-right violent extremists perpetuating that specific kind of violence.

But if you play those same games as the dishonest left-wingers and dishonest left-wing media, then you can say the extreme majority of violence in the US is perpetrated by left-wingers and people who identify as Democrats.

DID their politics REALLY motivate them to shoot that rival gang member? I mean...did it REALLY? This is a truly disturbing post, be it mosques in New Zealand and the UK, Brevik, El Paso... etc. etc. They all go to the same websites and listen to the same rhetoric.

Artol

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
I'm interested too as all the data shows 329 to 0.

WEMCYBPUR00

Old Man Whirly!
WEMCYBPUR00 reeeeeeeelax that's reeeeeeeeeepetitive.

NewGuy01
As far as you can tell which side is more accepting of their extremists, the right with the alt right or the left with antifa.
By "the right" and "the left," you mean the Republican and Democratic parties respectively? If so, then yeah, I think the Republican party is way more cozy with the alt right. They pay the left a lot of lip service, but by and large, the Democratic party resists leftist agendas at every possible opportunity.

Of course, it's true that the Republican party condemns the actions of right-wing extremists more often than the Democratic party condemns the actions of left-wing extremists. Which would be a meaningful fact if the left-wing extremists were also shooting up stores and driving into crowds of protesters, but they aren't, so it's really not.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Here's there complete article in the PDF with sources:

https://csis-website-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/publication/200729_Jones_TacticsandTargets_v4_FINAL.pdf

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
I don't have a source. It doesn't exist. Because

El Paso Shooter:

Left-Wing content in his manifesto such as complaints about environmental degradation. He specifically also stated his anti-Hispanic positions predated Trump. He also criticized Republicans and Democrats for importing foreign workers.

He also lambasted corporations for over-using resources and the disenfranchisement of workers.

You know which political ideologies he more closely resembles?

Left-Wing Authoritarianism. Specifically, Left-Wing Nationalism.

Why wasn't this covered in the news? This guy is very much a Left-Wing Nationalist. It's textbook. He mixes in multiple left-wing authoritarian beliefs while also mixing him ethnic homogeneity.

El Paso Shooter: incorrectly called a right-wing extremist. Is actually a left-wing extremist.

Here's the full manifesto:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/08/07/after-el-paso-vital-keep-shooter-manifestos-available-public-column/1931628001/

WaPo and NYT both called him a right-wing extremist when that's not even close to being honest. How do you reconcile his left-wing authoritarian beliefs with his homogeneous ethno-state wants while calling him a right wing extremest?

White Supremacist? Check. Right-wing extremist? Nope.

They broke their study down into 4 categories:

right-wing, left-wing, religious, and ethnonationalist.

And their study said this:

Meaning, ethnonationalist, AKA White-Supremacist Terrorists, are quite low. The El Paso shooter is one but he represents both ethnonationalist and left-wing ideologies.

And the reason for the drop in attacks, overall:

From their data:

There were 411 right-wing attacks in the data set between
1994 and 2020.1

And a proportional majority of them occurred prior to 2014. Proportionally, by year, more of those attacks occurred earlier in the data. Notice they didn't actually break it down by year. They only broke down targets, by year, by percentage.

smile The El Paso shooter is right wing, everyone agrees on that Cruz stated it a week ago. Stop gaslighting.

Old Man Whirly!
By "the right" and "the left," you mean the Republican and Democratic parties respectively? If so, then yeah, I think the Republican party is way more cozy with the alt right. They pay the left a lot of lip service, but by and large, the Democratic party resists leftist agendas at every possible opportunity.

Of course, it's true that the Republican party condemns the actions of right-wing extremists more often than the Democratic party condemns the actions of left-wing extremists. Which would be a meaningful fact if the left-wing extremists were also shooting up stores and driving into crowds of protesters, but they aren't, so it's really not. thumb up Bingo!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
You are more likely to shoot someone than anyone herethumb up

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Read? Damn Broly, you and your multiple posting. Reeeeeelax.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nearly a thousand murders of defenseless unborn children by mostly leftists in this country every single day. Nothing right-wingers have done or will ever do compares ro that. Left-wingers are mass murderers. Right-wingers? Not so much. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I disagree. It shows right wing extremism is nothing to get upset over.

And while Antifa doesn't have the death count, they do have mayors and governors looking the other way over their destruction.

And the 0 number is not for lack of trying.

Exactly, it just proves that they're inept. And I'm pretty sure that I have heard of instances of them succeeding in killing people anyway... quite recently actually.

We know for a fact that BLM has killed people (for example, that young pretty girl who was killed by a hateful BLM thug for saying "All Lives matter"wink and it is an indisputable fact that BLM and Antifa are linked with one another.

Pooty just isn't looking hard enough, nor does he want to.

Both BLM and Antifa are a bunch of thug asses. thumb up

Surtur

Of course, it's true that the Republican party condemns the actions of right-wing extremists more often than the Democratic party condemns the actions of left-wing extremists. Which would be a meaningful fact if the left-wing extremists were also shooting up stores and driving into crowds of protesters, but they aren't, so it's really not.

So you admit the left coddles extremists more than the right, good thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
LMAO. No, the Republicans are not "cozy" with the alt-right. What a stupid ass statement to make. Talk about someone being completely ignorant of actual recent history.

When a Republican does something racist the other Republicans censure that person. When a democrat makes racist or anti-semitic statements (which happens much more frequently) the rest of the Democrats turn a blind eye lol.

Either New Guy was trolling or is just plain ignorant, take your pick.

The far left has been causing chaos, damage, and hurting people since the riots started and democrats refuse to call them out on it. Again LOL@ the idea that Republicans are "more cozy" with the alt-right than Democrats are with the far left racists lol. Honestly, that's the most retarded ass statement I've heard in a while on this forum( not counting pooty's trolling statements, of course).

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
So you admit the left coddles extremists more than the right, good thumb up

The dude is obviously ignorant of actual, recent history.. either that or he is just trolling his ass off. . It's the racist democrats that always get a pass from other Democrats. Republicans call any racists on their side out.

He contradicted himself in his post just so he could make the trolling statement that the Republicans are "more cozy" with the alt-right than democrats are with the far-left. It's like he is living in another reality if he actually truly believes that shit he just said.

It's more likely he was just being a dickheaded troll though.

Surtur
I don't think Republicans call out all the racists. Rather they are much like democrats in that, unless someone has done something very extreme, they are willing to look the other way unless they think it will cost them power.

BrolyBlack
Whirly got destroyed again, awful

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly got destroyed again, awful reeeeeeong.

BrolyBlack
I don't have a source. It doesn't exist. Because

El Paso Shooter:

Left-Wing content in his manifesto such as complaints about environmental degradation. He specifically also stated his anti-Hispanic positions predated Trump. He also criticized Republicans and Democrats for importing foreign workers.

He also lambasted corporations for over-using resources and the disenfranchisement of workers.

You know which political ideologies he more closely resembles?

Left-Wing Authoritarianism. Specifically, Left-Wing Nationalism.

Why wasn't this covered in the news? This guy is very much a Left-Wing Nationalist. It's textbook. He mixes in multiple left-wing authoritarian beliefs while also mixing him ethnic homogeneity.

El Paso Shooter: incorrectly called a right-wing extremist. Is actually a left-wing extremist.

Here's the full manifesto:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/08/07/after-el-paso-vital-keep-shooter-manifestos-available-public-column/1931628001/

WaPo and NYT both called him a right-wing extremist when that's not even close to being honest. How do you reconcile his left-wing authoritarian beliefs with his homogeneous ethno-state wants while calling him a right wing extremest?

White Supremacist? Check. Right-wing extremist? Nope.

They broke their study down into 4 categories:

right-wing, left-wing, religious, and ethnonationalist.

And their study said this:

Meaning, ethnonationalist, AKA White-Supremacist Terrorists, are quite low. The El Paso shooter is one but he represents both ethnonationalist and left-wing ideologies.

And the reason for the drop in attacks, overall:

From their data:

There were 411 right-wing attacks in the data set between
1994 and 2020.1

And a proportional majority of them occurred prior to 2014. Proportionally, by year, more of those attacks occurred earlier in the data. Notice they didn't actually break it down by year. They only broke down targets, by year, by percentage.

smile

He never had a rebuttallaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
So everyone who wasn't Voltron in this thread was reeeeeeong no They were reeeeeight.

BrolyBlack
You always think your right but you are always wrong

Old Man Whirly!
You always think your right but you are always wrong reeeeeeeong

BrolyBlack
reeeeeeeong

Reeeeeong is youthumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.