How has coronavirus impacted your mental health?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

This thread is going to be a grower, don't expect it to peak for about th reeeeee to four months.

wxyz
All I know is I hate people even more now.

Surtur
It's given me the urge to burn down Target. After looting it, of course.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

This thread is going to be a grower, don't expect it to peak for about th reeeeee to four months.

My life has gotten easier, online business has BOOMED. I started several gardens using sustainable gardening methods such as the ruth stout and hugulkultur styles.

My neighbors raise chickens for eggs and I trade produce for eggs for fun and let neighbors pick produce since I grow way way to much now. Also getting meat is super easy with all the animals in the area and local butchers, the price hasn't gone up in this region to speak of.

Overall for me since I'm not in an urban enviroment, life has stayed about 80% the same but more money due to internet businesses and I home garden now.

Now in the fall I have to home school and I'm sure I'll go insane at that time.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
My life has gotten easier, online business has BOOMED. I started several gardens using sustainable gardening methods such as the ruth stout and hugulkultur styles.

My neighbors raise chickens for eggs and I trade produce for eggs for fun and let neighbors pick produce since I grow way way to much now. Also getting meat is super easy with all the animals in the area and local butchers, the price hasn't gone up in this region to speak of.

Overall for me since I'm not in an urban enviroment, life has stayed about 80% the same but more money due to internet businesses and I home garden now.

Now in the fall I have to home school and I'm sure I'll go insane at that time. you are trading equitable goods Snow? You communist! I'm glad all is good.

Don't envy the homeschooling my daughters in law tell me it's shitty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Homeschooling >>> public indoctrination schooling.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Homeschooling >>> public indoctrination schooling. durwank

snowdragon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Homeschooling >>> public indoctrination schooling.

That's not near the problem where I live. Also schools have alot of activities that are very good tools for learning good social behaviors and fun interactions with peers. Public education, imo is not just for book smarts but for good socialization and balancesmile

wink

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
reeeeeeeight you have WDS. It's fine. It amuses me how many times you mention me in a day. smile

You have VDS it amuses me how many times you mention it a day

gold slorg
I'll be honest, pretty badly lol. Having insane problems to survive financially right now due to the virus spreading shit, and financial struggles really kill your brain in every way possible, especially when you're 27 tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.