Would you like a gold star with my dick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Ray Crock would be rolling in his grave

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ray Crock would be rolling in his grave i lasted three weekends as weekend staff at McDonald's at 16. I was waiting to get a weekend job with a mate of my Dad's as Electricians mate and labourer. It was shit but, some of the girls there were dirty girls.

Adam_PoE
Is the gold star extra?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
i lasted three weekends as weekend staff at McDonald's at 16. I was waiting to get a weekend job with a mate of my Dad's as Electricians mate and labourer. It was shit but, some of the girls there were dirty girls.

I worked at McDonalds at 16 as well. Nothing wrong with thatthumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Is the gold star extra? laughing out loud it's like a happy meal toy if you get a Mcflurry!Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I worked at McDonalds at 16 as well. Nothing wrong with thatthumb up Yeah, it's a right of passage thumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud it's like a happy meal toy if you get a Mcflurry!

As long as I get the dick, I do not care about the gold star one way or the other.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
As long as I get the dick, I do not care about the gold star one way or the other. laughing out loud thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.