JLA One Million vs Ivory Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
JLA One Million vs Ivory Kings

MrMind
JLA One Million

Stoic
Didn't Brainiac One Million give them a rough time?

DeadpoolXXX
the league can win if hourman pulls some time whammies.

Stoic
So when they were ripping the LT apart, he forgot to go back in time?

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
So when they were ripping the LT apart, he forgot to go back in time? Evidently. Because that would have saved his life.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Evidently. Because that would have saved his life.

But didn't Brainiac One Million give them a rough time? Why didn't they resort to these tactics with him? IMO the Ivory Kings operate on a much higher level if they can beat the hell out of the LT.

Galan007
Because Brainiac 1M was capable of traveling through Hypertime.

Unlike the Beyonders, who are confined to their own sequential timeline... Cuz reasons.

Stoic
So reversing time would make them disappear? I don't understand sorry. If that's the case, and not saying it's what you're getting at, you'd have to run the entire gamut, and assume that Zoom would also be able to defeat them, unless they were able to actively block it from happening. I just can't see this team winning at all.

Galan007
I'm just saying that IF LT had time-hopped, he could have saved himself... Because the Beyonders are linear beings now, and cannot move through time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.