Left Winged Lunatics Ransack Chicago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
More than 100 arrests

eThneoLgrRnae
Just another day in a Democrat-run city. Nothin' to see here, folks.

Old Man Whirly!
I bet these left winged guys can only fly clockwise going forward.

BrolyBlack
Your right im sure they were all Trumpers in your alternate reality

dadudemon
Just wondering why they have all this time to do all these bad things...

Oh, right, they don't have jobs because we destroyed the economy.

Surtur
And everybody is pointing the finger at everybody else.

Foxx Pushes Back on Criticism From Lightfoot, Brown After Looting

Surtur
Black Lives Matter justifies Chicago violence, mass looting as 'reparations'

Every single person defending this is inferior.

Who disagrees? smile

https://media1.tenor.com/images/219bc74ac499eed6a2dbfd211e741e3e/tenor.gif

Eon Blue
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your right im sure they were all Trumpers in your alternate reality

laughing out loud thumb up Bang on!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Black Lives Matter justifies Chicago violence, mass looting as 'reparations'

Every single person defending this is inferior.

Who disagrees? smile

https://media1.tenor.com/images/219bc74ac499eed6a2dbfd211e741e3e/tenor.gif

Trumpers made those signs. Those are blackface Trumpers

Surtur
How about a reparations *option* ?

A person can choose whether their weekly/bi-weekly paycheck has a "reparations tax" deducted from it.

Surely all the leftists in the country would choose such an option.

wxyz
The Left loves spending other peoples' money.

Robtard
Trump voters and supporters should be paying the reparations. Obviously make it sensible, like say 5-10% of income.

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
The Left loves spending other peoples' money.

If those on the left feel so guilty and wanna pay money for something they didn't do to people who didn't experience slavery anyways I say let them. But that is their choice, anyone who feels all citizens should be forced to pay isn't a smart individual.

Thankfully nobody here on this forum is that dumb. It'd be embarrassing if they were.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump voters and supporters should be paying the reparations. Obviously make it sensible, like say 5-10% of income.

It should be far more fair than this.

I say if we have to do reparations, we put it on the political party of pro-slavery: the Democratic Party.

Every registered Democrat needs to automatically pay a 5% reparation tax on their income for 1 year. Every Democrat in office - from the local government level all the way to DC and the Courts - should have 90% of their salary be taxed for this reparations fund. And a special clause put in that legislation that says these collected funds cannot be touched and only be used for reparation payments.

And then the reparations funds are split 50-50 with the surviving families who fought on the side of the North and extant black people whose black ancestors were at least 1/2 black in 1860.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

I say if we have to do reparations, we put it on the political party of pro-slavery: the Democratic Party.

Every registered Democrat needs to automatically pay a 5% reparation tax on their income for 1 year. Every Democrat in office - from the local government level all the way to DC and the Courts - should have 90% of their salary be taxed for this reparations fund. And a special clause put in that legislation that says these collected funds cannot be touched and only be used for reparation payments.

And then the reparations funds are split 50-50 with the surviving families who fought on the side of the North and extant black people whose black ancestors were at least 1/2 black in 1860.

Ha, time to show how much more noble I am than you!

I say all people regardless should pay reparations. Yes you heard me.

All people in the usa should be forced to pay money to any slaves that still remain alive.

Adam_PoE

Then it will never get paid.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon

Standby for the "but.. the parties switched!" BS argument from leftist fruitcakes on this forum.

BrolyBlack

Democrats are the pro reparations party. You pay it.

BrolyBlack
Remember when Jussie Smollet said two white guys wearing Maga hats were screaming this is Trump country in downtown Chicago?

Trocity
Two white guys yelling "This is MAGA country" in downtown Chicago was the first giveaway that he was lying.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Trocity
Two white guys yelling "This is MAGA country" in downtown Chicago was the first giveaway that he was lying.

Forget what he claimed they yelled, I remember the time period he claims this took place and how cold it was outside. It was like 10 below. And 2am.

No way racists are gonna be trolling for black dudes at 2am on a night where it's 10 below. And no way the racists watch Empire and are recognizing a dude from it on sight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.