Joe Biden Just LOST The 2020 Presidential Election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Biden had the slimmest of chances to begin with but this Harris as VP pick just sealed his fate.

I GUARANTEE JOE BIDEN WILL LOSE THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

BackFire

LordofBrooklyn

BackFire

LordofBrooklyn
Biden needs Obama level Black voter turnout to have a chance at winning.

Harris was so ill received by The Black voter base that she was the FIRST candidate to drop out of the primaries. Harris is a liability down south as she can't bring her White husband on the road to galvanize support amongst the base.

Biden just compounded his negatives with this pick.

Surtur
Though if he does lose...in addition to blaming Russia he can blame racism too

LordofBrooklyn
The irony here is that Obama was smart enough not to bend to pressure and choose Hillary as VP. This allowed Biden to have the gravitas of Vice President that he enjoys now.

Surtur
The best part is nobody can credibly explain why it's not sexist that he excluded an entire gender just because.

So, by the lefts own Trumpian logic, anyone voting for Biden is sexist.

Hey Biden voters: come at me smile

BackFire

wxyz
Harris is a horrible choice.

God I hope Biden loses.

carthage

Blakemore
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Biden had the slimmest of chances to begin with but this Harris as VP pick just sealed his fate.

I GUARANTEE JOE BIDEN WILL LOSE THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION You are an idiot

Lestov16
Lol. Republicans are terrified right now. Biden/Harris is a perfect ticket that even the most skeptical of liberals would prefer over another 4 years of Trumpfyre Fest.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ultimately, it is on Biden and no one else. The decision was ultimately his to make.

Honestly, though, if widespread mail-in voting is allowed then voter fraud will be rampant (even more so than usual from Democrats) and Biden will probably "win" regardless (though most of us who support Trump will never accept a Biden "win" that way).

But yeah, if people are required to vote the proper way then Biden was gonna lose regardless of who he picked, tbh.

"But, da polls!! What about da polls?!" Oh, you mean da same polls that said Hillary was gonna walk all over Trump, as well? Those same polls?LOL.

Robtard

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
LoB didn't pay attention during the primary with how well Biden did with Black voters. He literally came from being well behind Sanders to securing the nomination.

What about now?

Since Trump is polling far better in 2020 than he did in 2016 with black voters, how do you assess Biden's performance with black voters on Election Day?

Blakemore
LoB didn't pay attention during the primary with how well Biden did with Black voters. He literally came from being well behind Sanders to securing the nomination. As soon as he won South Carolina I knew he'd win.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Lol. Republicans are terrified right now. Biden/Harris is a perfect ticket that even the most skeptical of liberals would prefer over another 4 years of Trumpfyre Fest.

This seems like projection.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
What about now?

Since Trump is polling far better in 2020 than he did in 2016 with black voters, how do you assess Biden's performance with black voters on Election Day?

He was polling better with Black voters than he has been, but then again, when you get so low it's more likely that it will go up.

I'm curious to see how both Trump and Biden look in various segments of the voting population in Sept and Oct after the Harris nomination as a VP pick does affect that. eg When McCain first picked Palin in 2008 he had several weeks of surging and then still lost to Obama

Surtur
I think in the end VPs aren't important.

The slightly morbid part here is that there was so much attention placed on who Biden would choose because people think he's going to die in office if he wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

Shitting their pants terrified; you can see it in their desperate reactions.

They need to relax though, Trump as the incumbent still has the advantage and can still win. I don't think so, but it can happen.

Surtur
I think one past VP even said the job isn't worth a bucket of warm piss.

Blakemore
Shitting their pants terrified; you can see it in their desperate reactions.

They need to relax though, Trump as the incumbent still has the advantage and can still win. I don't think so, but it can happen. I doubt Trump will. He is polling terribly in the midwest and even states like Arizona and ****ng Texas could go to Biden.

Surtur
It makes you wonder if the implication is the job is worth more than a bucket of *cold* piss

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blakemore
I doubt Trump will. He is polling terribly in the midwest and even states like Arizona and ****ng Texas could go to Biden.

Are there enough racists like you in those areas that will vote for Biden?

dadudemon
He was polling better with Black voters than he has been, but then again, when you get so low it's more likely that it will go up.

I'm curious to see how both Trump and Biden look in various segments of the voting population in Sept and Oct after the Harris nomination as a VP pick does affect that. eg When McCain first picked Palin in 2008 he had several weeks of surging and then still lost to Obama

If I supported Biden, I'd be upset/worried about Trump's polling with the black vote.

Trump needs to capture the Hispanic vote better, however, if he wants to be the ultimate threat to anything Democrat. Not sure how this works out with the Hispanic vote, currently: better or worse than 2016? Is Trump a threat to the Hispanic vote that the Dems generally have locked down?

Robtard
Should have added *affect that in the short term

wxyz
No one's afraid of a Biden/Harris ticket.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
If I supported Biden, I'd be upset/worried about Trump's polling with the black vote.

Trump needs to capture the Hispanic vote better, however, if he wants to be the ultimate threat to anything Democrat. Not sure how this works out with the Hispanic vote, currently: better or worse than 2016? Is Trump a threat to the Hispanic vote that the Dems generally have locked down? I doubt Trump will gain in the hispanic vote. All that build wall and Mexico will pay for it was a shambles in hind sight. Blatantly racist which explains why he's failed to deliver.

Plus all impeachment crap is something I can do without. Then you have the torches in North Carolina, which to me was quite the utrning point for me.

Silent Master
You're the expert on racism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.