Batman vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
Batman gets 1 month of prep in the Batcave but he can only use things he created himself and only by himself so no platinum kryptonite, no Hellbat armor or such things. He gets an infinite amount of his own resources and 1 fist sized chunk of green kryptonite though. Can he pull it off?

ShadowFyre
I didn't know he didn't create the hellbat by himself.

I don't see any reason why not. He has done more with less. But now I'm not sure what all he did by himself.

Parmaniac
The Hellbat armor was created by the whole justice league, even though some contributions seemed quite idiotic laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Batman gets 1 month of prep in the Batcave but he can only use things he created himself and only by himself so no platinum kryptonite, no Hellbat armor or such things. He gets an infinite amount of his own resources and 1 fist sized chunk of green kryptonite though. Can he pull it off?

One sided prep, i.e. he can do whatever he wants but Superman is somehow blissfully unaware (i.e. maybe he's off in space, or sleeping etc)?

Yes, he can pull it off

StiltmanFTW
The Hellbat armor was created by the whole justice league, even though some contributions seemed quite idiotic laughing out loud

Especially Aquaman's thumb up

DeadpoolXXX
batman should win.

he already has contingencies for such a fight in place. so if superman has no clue what's coming, he's ****ed.

Philosophía
Batman can definitely make it close by waiting until Superman sleeps and is totally defenseless.

Because that's just the type of guy Bruce is.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
One sided prep, i.e. he can do whatever he wants but Superman is somehow blissfully unaware (i.e. maybe he's off in space, or sleeping etc)?

Yes, he can pull it off Well Supes is unaware until the prep is over, the idea here is what can Batman build all by himself with only his own resources that can potentially match Supes.

I had more or less a classic (only 1 sided prep) battlezone like scenario in mind here.

CIS of course is still on so Supes won't shitblitz in a nanosecond the moment he confronts Batman.

I'd hoped to get some scans of Batman's (100%) own inventions that are as powerful as it gets.

StiltmanFTW
he can only use things he created himself and only by himself

Technically, he always orders stuff and forces poor 100yo Alfred to do it for him...

And there was that poor guy with a hump, he also did most of the work for Wayne.

Then there's Lucius Fox, who actually runs his company for him.

But Clark still gets brutally sodomized in front of the whole world, because he's the worst superhero I've ever seen.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Technically, he always orders stuff and forces poor 100yo Alfred to do it for him...

And there was that poor guy with a hump, he also did most of the work for Wayne.

Then there's Lucius Fox, who actually runs his company for him. These are exacly the resources I'd say that are his own. I just don't want shit like Dr. Fate's helmet, platinum k-nite, Hellbat armor, Element X and whatnot. More like the giant robots he created to fight Clayface, drones, batmobiles or batwings.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
because he's the worst superhero I've ever seen. I thought it was Thor confused

StiltmanFTW
Okay.

But with Batman, it's hard to say what's fair.

He steals stuff like Mr. Freeze's tech, for example.

DarkSaint85
Plus, he wouldn't do anything like that. With his prep, he'd probably just go after the Kents, or Lois.

XLR87T3
Superman always wins. There's few people who can take him even with prep, and Batman is no Lex Luthor. Because the simple fact is that Superman is smarter than Batman, and thinks far faster and more efficiently

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Good one.

BruceSkywalker
bruce stomps

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Superman always wins. There's few people who can take him even with prep, and Batman is no Lex Luthor. Because the simple fact is that Superman is smarter than Batman, and thinks far faster and more efficiently

laughing out loudthumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I thought it was Thor confused

Thor can't qualify as a hero.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.