Battle of The Dragons!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f000a7c2f4cebc8e8e32937136f16f63/tumblr_inline_pqpzd5Iyde1rui0t1_540.gif

VS

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fe7d7e6b396d3d17a0ee13ae11a73b43/tumblr_p8twg8RA2t1ru8yv8o1_500.gifv

The Bull Dragon of Reign of Fire

Vs

Smaug of the Hobbit.

Which Alpha Male Wins?!

BrolyBlack
Smaug

h1a8
Smaug

KingD19
Smaug. Not only is he much larger, but he's also highly intelligent and should basically be immune to the levels of heat the Bull Dragon can dish out.

BruceSkywalker
Smaug stomps

ShadowFyre
I'm not sure if Smaug is larger but his intelligence alone should give him the win

Surtur
Alduin comes in and kills them both.

No just kidding, yeah Smaug wins.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by KingD19
Smaug. Not only is he much larger, but he's also highly intelligent and should basically be immune to the levels of heat the Bull Dragon can dish out.

Got Stats on the Size Thing? Cause with Movies. It can be hard to tell. And Not sure about the Heat thing either. The Bull was cozily enjoying his own flame would could melt Military Vehicles like Tanks and things. That is Way More then the Gold Smaug took in the movie.
That and the Bull was taking some pretty good arms fire from the Soldiers in that one scene. Smaug did get put down by a Single Arrow. Yeah I know it was a "Black Arrow", but meh...

I think to many here are OVERESTIMATING Smaug's chances simply due to FanBoy Wank because of his Voice...tsk tsk tsk.

ShadowFyre
I think it's more because of the intelligence thing. Unlike humans,Dragons are able to keep an animal like ferocity while still being intelligent which makes him pretty dangerous to another Dragon without intelligence.

Intelligence and overthinking can actually be a huge hindrance in combat when it slows down your commitment to action and violence. Most people are dead set that a single pitbull would kill them in a fight unarmed. And what causes most people to flee or get in a ball and scream for help which leads to them getting ****ed up.This is due to its viciousness and lack of fear when in reality any average unarmed male should be able to beat any form of canine to death no weapons with mid difficultly.

I mean,your gonna get injured for sure. Anyway, good points on the Bull Dragon. Anyone got stats on these guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.