Left Wing Lunatics shoot Military Aircraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Raptor22
What are the names of the "left wing lunatics"?

I couldnt find them in the article u linked

BrolyBlack
They were trying to shoot Trumplaughing out loud

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-08-12/air-force-helicopter-shot-at-over-virginia-injuring-crew-member

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22

Nobody has been caught yet so we have no names.

And sure this could have been anyone, but it's probably not conservatives shooting at air force helicopters, if I had to guess.

Tzeentch
Is lunatics your word of the day?
Originally posted by Surtur
And sure this could have been anyone, but it's probably not conservatives shooting at air force helicopters, if I had to guess. I'm not sure why you'd be so quick to make that assumption, considering they've done things of that nature many times in the past.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Is lunatics your word of the day?
I'm not sure why you'd be so quick to make that assumption, considering they've done things of that nature many times in the past.

You bring up a good point and I don't have a strong counter-argument other than "Yeah, it's probably some folks with TDS."

But the ultra-right-wingers, who are anti-Government, have existed for decades in the US. Unibomber, Tim McVeigh, David Koresh, etc. So you do have a factual leg...and whole table to stand on.

This is another "wait and see" scenario. I hate being wrong so I won't go with the gut and, instead, say, "it's up in the air until an investigation is completed."

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
You bring up a good point and I don't have a strong counter-argument other than "Yeah, it's probably some folks with TDS."

But the ultra-right-wingers, who are anti-Government, have existed for decades in the US. Unibomber, Tim McVeigh, David Koresh, etc. So you do have a factual leg...and whole table to stand on.

This is another "wait and see" scenario. I hate being wrong so I won't go with the gut and, instead, say, "it's up in the air until an investigation is completed."

I don't consider ultra right wingers to be conservatives though.

It's like saying antifa are liberals.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I don't consider ultra right wingers to be conservatives though.

It's like saying antifa are liberals.

You sneaky lawyer. I see the word game you just played and won.

Yes, if that's what you meant, no argument.

I generally view this is "right-wing vs. left-wing" movivations. Not liberal vs. conservative. As it is always the extremes that resort to terrorism and extreme forms of protest (homicides via mass shootings, bombings, etc.)

jaden_2.0
Nobody has been caught yet so we have no names.

And sure this could have been anyone, but it's probably not conservatives shooting at air force helicopters, if I had to guess.

Could've been the anti-lockdown, anti-masks brigade.

Robtard

Apparently "Left Wingers" shot at a helicopter with the guns Broly has claimed they don't have because they're too big of a pussy to buy them for the upcoming Civil War 2.0.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Could've been the anti-lockdown, anti-masks brigade.

Its certainly possible.

Raptor22
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
They were trying to shoot Trumplaughing out loud

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-08-12/air-force-helicopter-shot-at-over-virginia-injuring-crew-member couldnt find that in link. Could u provide quote

BrolyBlack

Raptor22
So ur basing them being "left wing lunatics" who tried to fire on Trump based on 1 or more unknown people firing on a helicopter that doesn't even carry Trump but is part of his support detal, and it wasn't even acting in that role at the time, but was instead on a training flight.

"The UH-1N Huey helicopter, assigned to Joint Base Andrews just outside of Washington, D.C., was conducting a routine training flight"

Good stuff broly. Never change. I can always use a laugh

Robtard
Going to be weird for Trumpers if this turns out to be similar to the #MAGAbomber thread where they insisted it was a "Leftist" who sent out the mail bombs and then it turned out to be a huge Trumper fanboy in a creepy van who did it.

Trocity
I think it was Kathy Griffin.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Going to be weird for Trumpers if this turns out to be similar to the #MAGAbomber thread where they insisted it was a "Leftist" who sent out the mail bombs and then it turned out to be a huge Trumper fanboy in a creepy van who did it.

Not for me, I've said it's possible it's not a leftist.

BrolyBlack
So ur basing them being "left wing lunatics" who tried to fire on Trump based on 1 or more unknown people firing on a helicopter that doesn't even carry Trump but is part of his support detal, and it wasn't even acting in that role at the time, but was instead on a training flight.

"The UH-1N Huey helicopter, assigned to Joint Base Andrews just outside of Washington, D.C., was conducting a routine training flight"

Good stuff broly. Never change. I can always use a laugh

How odd, did you ever challenge Robtard or Whirly in their endless baseless accusations that Trump conspired with Russia?

I know your a shit bag and have a hard time with doing the right thing

dadudemon
Apparently it was part of Trump's detail:

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-08-12/air-force-helicopter-shot-at-over-virginia-injuring-crew-member

The only way to determine if this was part of an anti-Trump attack or more right-wing anti-government activity is finding the motivation from the attacker. Was that helicopter targeted because they know it was part of Trump's detail or is it something else?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Apparently "Left Wingers" shot at a helicopter with the guns Broly has claimed they don't have because they're too big of a pussy to buy them for the upcoming Civil War 2.0.

Gaslight 101

Raptor22
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How odd, did you ever challenge Robtard or Whirly in their endless baseless accusations that Trump conspired with Russia?

I know your a shit bag and have a hard time with doing the right thing blah blah blah rob something something russia.

Weak deflection.

U seem like the type of little weasel who when they got into trouble at school would rat out a classmate for doing something wrong to take the heat off themself.

Rob, whirly and russia have nothing to do with your claims.

Be a man and let your words stand or fall on their own merit or keep being a sackless puss and continue to hide behind the skirts of others. Its up 2 u.

BrolyBlack
My post about hoping they were Shooting Trump was half serious hence the laughing out loud in it,

But you are to much of a whiny ***** to notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.