Candice Bergen just destroyed Trudeau.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1293615344175714305/pu/vid/1280x720/E95GhmG8DkGt22WY.mp4?tag=10

I don't think Trudeau will win the next election anyways.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1293615344175714305/pu/vid/1280x720/E95GhmG8DkGt22WY.mp4?tag=10

I don't think Trudeau will win the next election anyways.

In any sane world, liberals and progressives would have long since turned their back on Trudeau.

His list of misdeeds looks every bit as long and evil as any US politician wrapped up in corruption and cronyism from the 1990 through the 2000s.

jaden_2.0
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/f8/ea/5bf8ea2c8fa99f635c2a348a070c3b2d.jpg

Eon Blue
Justin Trudeau reminds me of a Final Fantasy villain, one that is charismatic and smooth, but has deep seated underlying personality defects.

SquallX

wxyz
Trudeau is trash.

This country will be better off without him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Edti: wrong thread.

Robtard
I hope Justin wins again simply because of his ability to set off Rightist with his charming good looks and wit.

wxyz
Originally posted by Robtard
I hope Justin wins again simply because of his ability to set off Rightist with his charming good looks and wit.

Conservatives won the popular vote last election.

If MacKay becomes leader of the Conservatives; he can repeat that and turn it into a majority seat count.

Robtard
Okay. I hope that doesn't happen then.

Trocity
Nobody I know likes or voted for Trudeau, and I live in Eastern where it's far more liberal. The guy is an embarrassment and mired in controversy and scandals.

It boggles the mind that he was re-elected.

wxyz
It's funny you say that.

I know few Trudeau supporters; and even younger people under 40 (like myself) have turned away from him.

His SJW'ing and failure to replace FPTP among other things have really turned people off.

Surtur
Lol I totally didn't think this was murphy brown calling him out

Nope.

Not even a bit.

https://media.tenor.com/images/32015b35212a801756f781d011a2c815/tenor.gif

Robtard
All my Canadian friends and colleagues who vary from early 20's to mid-late 50's have few complaints about Trudeau and they will be voting for him again.

Surtur
All my Canadian friends and colleagues who vary from early 20's to mid-late 50's have few complaints about Trudeau and they will be voting for him again.

I'm glad to know that you do not subscribe to the theory that someone is racist merely because they voted for someone who is a known racist thumb up

Robtard
Are you calling Trudeau a racist now too?

Not super up to date with Tradeau myself, but as noted by several people, you Trumpers call everyone who upsets you a "racist" and/or "fascist", so it has no more meaning when you do it.

snowdragon
Are you calling Trudeau a racist now too? Not super Tradeau savvy myself, but as noted by several people, you Trumpers call everyone who upsets you a "racist" and/or "fascist", so it has no more meaning when you do it.

Last time I checked it was the Democrats and SJW chasing ppl down for black face, Trudeau wore some black face wink

Surtur
Are you calling Trudeau a racist now too?

Not super up to date with Tradeau myself, but as noted by several people, you Trumpers call everyone who upsets you a "racist" and/or "fascist", so it has no more meaning when you do it.

I'm correctly saying you can't call Trump racist and say Trudeau is not.

Is Trudeau racist, bro?

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Last time I checked it was the Democrats and SJW chasing ppl down for black face, Trudeau wore some black face wink Originally posted by Surtur
I'm correctly saying you can't call Trump racist and say Trudeau is not.

Is Trudeau racist, bro?

IIRC, that was long ago for costume parties and he came out and said even though it was for a costume party, it was wrong in hindsight. So he acknowledged his error and apologized. I don't think he defended it or doubled down?

I really hope you have more than this to call Trudeau an actual racist. <--- This is more directed at Surt, as SD isn't really known as someone who calls anyone he doesn't like or disagrees with him a "racist" like Surt does.

wxyz
Trudeau is definitely racist.

Surtur
IIRC, that was long ago for costume parties and he came out and said even though it was for a costume party, it was wrong in hindsight. So he acknowledged his error and apologized. I don't think he defended it or doubled down?

I really hope you have more than this to call Trudeau an actual racist. <--- This is more directed at Surt, as SD isn't really known as someone who calls anyone he doesn't like or disagrees with him a "racist" like Surt does.

If Trump is racist Trudeau is.

Your choice smile

Robtard
Okay, so that was all you had then it seems. Well, you tried.

Surtur
Okay, so you've decided neither are racist.

Moving on.

Flyattractor
Candice Bergen as in the Has Been Actor from that Murphy News Lady Show from the past several decades?

This matters Why?

wxyz
https://candicebergen.ca/

Flyattractor
Oh... That makes a little bit more sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.