Is Joe Biden Racist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder which posters will think he is and which won't, Odds? shifty

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
As one of the most liberal members on KMC, I despise wokeness about gender, racism, ageism, etc. It's not a productive area to focus on.

However, objectively, Biden is racist. He looks down on black people, for sure. He has decades of history and he can barely contain himself. Are you liberal DDM? Really? I would have guessed you would call him racist. I suspect most others here would have too.

wxyz
Yes he is racist.

Blakemore
No he isn't.

BrolyBlack
You agreed with racist things he said though

Lestov16
He probably is, but again, Trump probably is too, so....

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16

thumb up

But SquallX and Supra have both made solid arguments for why my opinion that Trump is racist might be wrong. The best I can concede is that Trump is no longer racist.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
No he isn't.

Yes, he is.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst rating Biden is like a 7 while Trump is only like a 2 or 3.

Eon Blue

cdtm
Depends on your bar.

Is Michael Richards racist?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I wonder which posters will think he is and which won't, Odds? shifty

Honest posters will think he is, dishonest ones will not.

Which one are you? smile

Silent Master
Biased right wing people will say "Yes"
Biased left wing people will say "No"
Unbiased people will say "yes"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Biased right wing people will say "Yes"
Biased left wing people will say "No"
Unbiased people will say "yes"

That's a fair summary.

jaden_2.0
Joe Biden isn't racist. He just hates *******.

Robtard
Trumpers call anyone who disagrees with them "racist" and/or "fascist". It has no meaning when they say it now.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers call anyone who disagrees with them "racist" and/or "fascist". It has no meaning when they say it now.

I'm not going to say "Trumpers" don't but let's not be coy here, the loudest microphone for that language isn't coming from the right, it's really not even a close match. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not going to say "Trumpers" don't but let's not be coy here, the loudest microphone for that language isn't coming from the right, it's really not even a close match. wink

Yeah his projection is hilarious. Then again Rob couldn't even handle Blakemore's racism being exposed, so you can imagine how he is going to handle Biden being correctly labeled racist.

Lestov16
Trumpers legit have nothing to call anyone who disagrees with them. They've spent so much time being petty victors the past 4 years that now any insult they try to make just comes off as pathetic and hypocritical.

BrolyBlack
The left has spent the past 4 years saying they are the victims. Did you miss that?

Surtur
Trumpers legit have nothing to call anyone who disagrees with them. They've spent so much time being petty victors the past 4 years that now any insult they try to make just comes off as pathetic and hypocritical.

The left is literally calling anyone they disagree with nazis or alt right.

Don't die on this hill, it's silly. You will not gaslight me son.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
All he has to do is read posts here to see leftists labeling people they disagree with as alt right lol.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah his projection is hilarious. Then again Rob couldn't even handle Blakemore's racism being exposed, so you can imagine how he is going to handle Biden being correctly labeled racist.

Did Rob just admit to being a Trumper?

Robtard

Yup.

It's why their cries of "it's racist" in regards to Kamala Harris are so laughable.

BrolyBlack

Please link me to this

Robtard

^ Surtur is projecting again.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon

Were you asleep during the #METOO and the entire Russiagate scandal?

Let's just reiterate, not since watergate has anthing as egregious been put forth as the democrat and intelligence agencies false scandal about trump and his campaign colluding with russia.

I think you have the wrong station playing when you think it's Trumpers and Fox vs MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times etc etc

By the way imo when it comes to politics and politicing most insults come off as fairly petty and both sides ride the rollercoaster called hypocrit, it's not a monoply owned by one person/side etc.

Lestov16
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The left has spent the past 4 years saying they are the victims. Did you miss that?

They actually spent the past 4 years trying to advocate for human rights and figuring out the proper ideals to champion, but you spent the past 4 years strawmanning them with "MUH SJWZ AND ANTIFAZ" instead of cooperating. So now they've decided to fix the problem themselves instead of waiting for bipartisanship from obstinate jingoists.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
They actually spent the past 4 years trying to advocate for human rights and figuring out the proper ideals to champion, but you spent the past 4 years strawmanning them with "MUH SJWZ AND ANTIFAZ" instead of cooperating. So now they've decided to fix the problem themselves instead of waiting for bipartisanship from obstinate jingoists.

How did spending years on the Russiagate conspiracy advocate for human rights?

Robtard
This thread should be merged with the Official Joe Biden for President thread. Let's keep the Trumper whinging in as few threads as possible.

Surtur
Please link me to this

Within minutes of Blakes racism being exposed in the 2020 thread Rob deflected to me and then bumped this thread, which had not been posted in for around 3 weeks:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=663461&pagenumber=6

eThneoLgrRnae
No, they spent the last 4 years throwing little crybaby temper tantrums because "orange man bad!' and the fact he fairly beat their demon witch.

Surtur
This thread should be merged with the Official Joe Biden for President thread. Let's keep the Trumper whinging in as few threads as possible.

I love how much his racism being exposed triggers you. This is good stuff.

Surtur

This has to be satire.

Or...did you just take some mescaline and bath salts, per chance?

Robtard
Within minutes of Blakes racism being exposed in the 2020 thread Rob deflected to me and then bumped this thread, which had not been posted in for around 3 weeks:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=663461&pagenumber=6

You're lashing out at me because you compared Black people to "chimps" and you got called out on it. Maybe stop making that comparison?

Surtur
You're lashing out at me because you compared Black people to "chimps" and you got called out on it. Maybe stop making that comparison?

I'm laughing at how triggered you got, and at your ability to call me racist over jokes and remain silent while Blake presents us his unabashed racism.

It makes me smile.

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers legit have nothing to call anyone who disagrees with them. They've spent so much time being petty victors the past 4 years that now any insult they try to make just comes off as pathetic and hypocritical. Yeah, their time is nearly over, back in the box with the little wannabe Hitler youth and let's make the world great again.

Robtard
I'm laughing at how triggered you got, and at your ability to call me racist over jokes and remain silent while Blake presents us his unabashed racism.

It makes me smile. That's right, it's "jokes" when you do it...

Silent Master

Yeah, their time is nearly over, back in the box with the little wannabe Hitler youth and let's make the world great again.

Lestov16
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, they spent the last 4 years throwing little crybaby temper tantrums because "orange man bad!' lol.

Yeah because downsizing The Office Of Pandemics was a brilliant idea right? Why criticize him? stick out tongue

And the funny thing is that Trump supporters are the ones saying liberals are fascists, and meanwhile they tried to denigrate anyone who criticized Trump, regardless of the complaint, nearly turning the US into the exact "Jade Helm" dictatorship they accused Obama of trying to create. There truly is nothing worse than a hypocrite

but that's why Trump supporters are going to have to live their lives knowing they voted for the AntiChrist. That lake of fire is gonna burn laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah because downsizing The Office Of Pandemics was a brilliant idea right? Why criticize him? stick out tongue

And the funny thing is that Trump supporters are the ones saying liberals are fascists, and meanwhile they tried to denigrate anyone who criticized Trump, regardless of the complaint, nearly turning the US into the exact "Jade Helm" dictatorship they accused Obama of trying to create. There truly is nothing worse than a hypocrite

but that's why Trump supporters are going to have to live their lives knowing they voted for the AntiChrist. That lake of fire is gonna burn laughing Yeah, Trumpers are wannabe Hitler Youth.

Robtard
Jadehelmet, never forget.

Lestov16
Yeah, Trumpers are wannabe Hitler Youth.

Nah, Hitler had a vision for his Herrenvolk. Trump supporters let him drown them in his golden showers with no complaint.

BrolyBlack
Jadehelmet, never forget.

4 years of you and whirly screaming about Russian collusion, embarrassing and we will never forget

BrolyBlack
Can someone find the thread Whirly or Rob made about Trump is going to refuse to leave office

snowdragon
Can someone find the thread Whirly or Rob made about Trump is going to refuse to leave office

Lol, like he would have a choice wink A nonsensical notion.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

I laughed. They always expose themselves.

Robtard
4 years of you and whirly screaming about Russian collusion, embarrassing and we will never forget

Trump is still talking about Russia, he's very recently once again pushed the lie that Russian/Putin want him to lose.

Surtur
After dems pushed the russiagate lie for years it kinda feels like a chump in a glass house throwing stones.

smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Did you cry like a wittle baby when Hillary got her butt kicked by Trump, Lestov? I bet you did lol.

Lestov16

Don't you find it odd that 4 years ago, you were talking about how Trump would rebuild the nation, and now we are essentially debating about whether Trump will leave quietly or get kicked out the door? You do realize that you can't go through 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Trump calling liberals cuck losers, and now, when the liberals are clearly in a winning position, expect them to take the dignified approach and be merciful towards you.

Like I said, right-wingers were warned for years that being petty winners would not play out well for them, and now that they're the losers, they're going to have to endure having their face stomped in the mud.

NemeBro
Yes he is.

Lestov16
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Did you cry like a wittle baby when Hillary got her butt kicked by Trump, Lestov? I bet you did lol.

Um no, dude. I voted for Jill Stein. I didn't vote for Hillary, and most certainly not for the Antichrist sick ......

Robtard
Lol, like he would have a choice wink A nonsensical notion.

That was a lie. I said people like Bill Maher who push it are silly. Trump will leave crying and screaming how he was cheated and Trumpers will mimic the calls.

Surtur
Don't you find it odd that 4 years ago, you were talking about how Trump would rebuild the nation, and now we are essentially debating about whether Trump will leave quietly or get kicked out the door? You do realize that you can't go through 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Trump calling liberals cuck losers, and now, when the liberals are clearly in a winning position, expect them to take the dignified approach and be merciful towards you.

Like I said, right-wingers were warned for years that being petty winners would not play out well for them, and now that they're the losers, they're going to have to endure having their face stomped in the mud.

Blake you have some bootlicking competition here. This post just screams "I want whirly and rob to bingo me".

He hit all the right talking points.

Silent Master

Not odd at all, the far-left is crazy.

dadudemon
And the funny thing is that Trump supporters are the ones saying liberals are fascists...

No, not liberals. "Libtards."

Surtur
We more so point out the "anti fascists" on the left are not actually anti-fascists.

They are mostly authoritarians.

Robtard
Blake you have some bootlicking competition here. This post just screams "I want whirly and rob to bingo me".

^ More whinging

snowdragon
That was a lie. I said people like Bill Maher who push it are silly. Trump will leave crying and screaming how he was cheated and Trumpers will mimic the calls.

Probably but if he does one of the most hilarious days will be if twitter bans him since he no longer will be protected with his status as potus.

I can only imagine him trying to go to tictok (haha woops he is banning that platform) so snapchat lulz.

Surtur
^ More whinging

My bad did I ruin it, make it a little too awkward for you to bingo him now? It's all good, we all know you would have thumb up

Robtard
Probably but if he does one of the most hilarious days will be if twitter bans him since he no longer will be protected with his status as potus.

I can only imagine him trying to go to tictok (haha woops he is banning that platform) so snapchat lulz.

The twitter ban would be hilarious

Robtard
My bad did I ruin it, make it a little too awkward for you to bingo him now? It's all good, we all know you would have thumb up

^More pretend winning

Surtur
I too look forward to twitter once again demonstrating an open bias.

wxyz
Twitter is the worst social network followed by Instagram.

Surtur
I hope Kamala Harris can handle Biden's racism being pointed out better than the leftists here can.

I hope she has a playbook that contains something other than "but trump".

Robtard
Relax Trumpers, if Twitter bans Trump, the free market will sort it all out.

Trocity
I think he probably is somewhat racist. He's ancient, most ancient people are a little bit. I'm more concerned with his creepiness, he needs to stop sniffing little girls' hair.

Surtur
Originally posted by Trocity
I think he probably is somewhat racist. He's ancient, most ancient people are a little bit. I'm more concerned with his creepiness, he needs to stop sniffing little girls' hair.

Biden's probable campaign theme song:

H2LQMElLoLs

Trocity
Biden's probable campaign theme song:

H2LQMElLoLs

LOL jesus!

Lestov16

And your post just screams "Holy shit, I accidentally voted for the Antichrist! All those quotes about being on the wrong side of history are about to be true! Please deflect! Please deflect!"

Surtur
And your post just screams "Holy shit, I accidentally voted for the Antichrist! All those quotes about being on the wrong side of history are about to be true! Please deflect! Please deflect!"

The f*ck you talking about the anti-christ and shit for.

Stow your religious bullshit I don't care about whatever cult you're in and their beliefs.

Lestov16
The f*ck you talking about the anti-christ and shit for

You heard LordofRage, it's the apocalypse. You know Trump is the Antichrist, and you're a bad boi for supporting him. Go stand in the corner, ya deplorable demon....

Surtur
You heard LordofRage, it's the apocalypse. You know Trump is the Antichrist, and you're a bad boi for supporting him. Go stand in the corner, ya deplorable demon....

Okay stow the cultist bullshit nobody cares.

Lestov16
Okay stow the cultist bullshit nobody cares.

And your screen name is Surtur too, just like the Devil in Thor: Ragnarok....

Have you ever heard the phrase "you have take your dreams literally and interpret reality symbolically"? If so, looking at these circumstances for you, sick .....

Surtur
I took my name from a comic book character.

Stop being creepy.

Lestov16
I took my name from a comic book character.

Stop being creepy.

The only reason you would be creeped out is if your intuition was telling you something....

wxyz
All Trump has to do is play clips of Harris accusing Biden of being a racist and the election will be a cakewalk.

Surtur
The only reason you would be creeped out is if your intuition was telling you something....

Is Joe Biden racist?

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
All Trump has to do is play clips of Harris accusing Biden of being a racist and the election will be a cakewalk.

Then why are you Trumpers so worried if that's all it will take for Trump to win?

Surtur
Then why are you Trumpers so worried if that's all it will take for Trump to win?

But see nobody is worried, that's you projecting cuz you have nothing.

wxyz
I can't speak for anyone else; but I would bet on Trump to win again.

Edit: I'm not worried.

Robtard
But see nobody is worried, that's you projecting cuz you have nothing.

You're lying again, Surt. You previously said you're "afraid" Trump is going to lose, that's concern, that's being worried.

Lestov16

That isn't going to matter. Trump has been hypocritical too many times for liberals to care. Trump called liberals cucks for multiple years, so now they're done cucking and are willing to compromise to get shit done. The absolute epitome of beating a dog until it bites everyone.

Surtur
You're lying again, Surt. You previously said you're "afraid" Trump is going to lose, that's concern, that's being worried.

*yawn* Son you won't gaslight here.

Robtard
Trump has 25+ allegations of rape and being a sexual predator, he's one of two people (Prince Andrew being the other) being directly accused of child rape by Jeffrey Epstein's now adult victims and he was caught bragging about being a sexual predator on a hot mic.

Surtur
But Trump

Neat

wxyz
It's time to abolish the Monarchy.

Surtur
It's time to abolish the Monarchy.

That means taking on the Reptilians masquerading as royals

Lestov16
That means taking on the Reptilians masquerading as royals

I thought your boi Damien Trump was going to do that. Thought he was going to drain the swamp and get the best people......

Surtur
I thought your boi Damien Trump was going to do that. Thought he was going to drain the swamp and get the best people......

Is Joe Biden racist?

Lestov16

And...what? You're criticizing Biden.....for not being an infallible paragon? Is Trump an infallible paragon? Are you?

So you have no regrets about voting for the Antichrist? No infringement upon your personal integrity? Aren't men supposed to have integrity? Maybe after all this time talking about how feminine liberals are, perhaps it is the Trump supporters who exhibit true feminine petulance....

Surtur
Lol the thing is the left has run their f*cking mouth constantly about Trump being racist and that anybody who votes for him is racist.

Are they grimey little weasels bro, or people with a point? Remember, my child, that if one is racist for voting for Trump one is racist for voting for Biden. So do they have a point?

I love this part smile

Surtur
Oh and don't bring up dumb anti-christ bullshit when you respond. I don't care about your deities and their enemies. I have stepped on trash worth more than your gods.

Robtard
Surt, have you applied your "racism is just jokes" reasoning to Biden like you have to Trump and yourself?

Surtur
Tell you what, if your next post contains proof he was joking about the racial jungle comment I will apply it.

If not? You are not to mention it again. And since lefties have brought up shit trump did in the 70s and 80s we will not dismiss this with "it was a long time ago".

Okay so, go for it. Here we are now, entertain us smile

Silent Master

What does Trump have to do with whether Biden is racist?

Robtard
@surt

So no, you've not applied your same reasoning.

Surtur
@surt

So no, you've not applied your same reasoning.

I gave you a chance, you failed. Oh well smile

wxyz
I gave you a chance, you failed. Oh well smile

Democrats in a nutshell.

Robtard
eg Democrats killed it in 2018.

So that seems like more Trumper vitriol. It's to be expected as November approaches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.