MCU Iron Fist vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
S2 Danny with his morals off
Tchalla has his Civil War Suit

Who wins

BrolyBlack
Iron Fist always wins

Arachnid1
The fist was impressive, but could it damage BP through the suit? That seems unlikely

HulkIsHulk
Based on.the Rgino and RPG showings yes, but not enough to put him down. And BP can oneshot if he gets in a clean hit.

KingD19
That was kinda hard to read, but this is the Civil War suit, not Infinity War. So the Rhino feat doesn't count. I don't remember where the grenade launcher feat was from, but in Civil War he took 2 exploding arrows to the face without harm, and 50. cal machinegun rounds from a helicopter, and some hits from Giant Man.

HulkIsHulk
He was never hit by Giant Man. The explosive arrows Clint used in CW was clearly inferior to the previous movies, atleast in explosive radius.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
He was never hit by Giant Man. The explosive arrows Clint used in CW was clearly inferior to the previous movies, atleast in explosive radius.

Yeah, he just ran away from him and dodged a kick. It was Wanda grabbing him and tossing him 40 feet through a sky bridge that I was thinking of.

And I'm pretty sure Clint chose to use lower yield arrows since he wasn't trying to kill Panther, while he definitely wanted Loki dead.

TheVaultDweller
I'm assuming this is S2 Danny, but still in H2H, no chi pistols. Because we have no idea how those things would go against vibranium, as they only have the one feat of destroying the bullet. It's hard to say IMO. The implication in Civil War seemed to be that bigger impacts, like the bus, would hurt him, hence why he ran when Scott kicked it at him. But then Black Panther has other feats that actually suggest otherwise.

Eh, I'll say Black Panther. Because there's a bigger chance of him withstanding a chi strike than Danny withstanding his claws.

Though should probably also look to Davos' striking feats, as he's the one who actually used the Iron Fist morals off in the show, but I am too lazy right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.