Are people who constantly criticize the US from afar cowards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
*is*, not "are."

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Robtard
:/

Lestov16
Put it like this: an uneducated child isn't a coward for not being able to fight a grown adult, but a grown adult who would fight an uneducated child is...what is the word...deplorable...

BrolyBlack
Sitting on the internet slinging criticism from across the world is cowardice

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

I hope you laugh at the irony of this but it's kinda just as cowardly as using the internet to do it from anywhere stick out tongue

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Is this another thread about me smile Top Notch!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Is this another thread about me smile Top Notch!

It is.

BackFire

ares834
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

I don't see what's cowardly about it. You can say the same shit within the US without any real fear of repercussions.

Despite what some may say, the US provides more freedom of speech than nearly any other country. Funnily enough, those some naysayers are usually the same ones who think America provides too much freedom of speech in that it protects even hate speech.

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
I don't know how many times I have to type it out, I didn't vote for Trump lol.

no expression

lol

eThneoLgrRnae
If you aren't constantly bashing Trump like he is then in pooty's delusional mind, yep, you're obviously a "Trumper" and "alt-right".

Same thing goes if you ever have even the least bit of criticism for anyone on the left or talk bad about the shitty ideology of Marxism.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I don't know how many times I have to type it out, I didn't vote for Trump lol.

no expression

lol I know, just ****ing with you, you reasonable rightist. wink

And I actually do believe you, unlike DDM and SnM.

samhain
No, it's not cowardice, everyone should be free to give legitimate criticism to anyone, anywhere. It could be seen as cowardly that you started a thread so obviously about Whirly, yet you fail to mention his name. I personally don't see it that way mind you, I know you have no problem calling Whirly out by name, it just so happens that you haven't done that in this thread, but it could certainly appear passive and cowardly.

samhain
Meant passive-aggressive.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Meant passive-aggressive. Broly got asked to stop making threads with my name in by the mods, his new master plan is this Sam. Thing is, I am not critical of everything American or every American. I have many American friends, many American Innovations and Inventions I would struggle to live without, much American Culture I adore and Key Lime Pie, Tex Mex and Chicken and Biscuits. Who can hate America?

America has many things I also don't like and as the dominant world Hegemony those things directly affect us all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.