25 year old man shoots 5 year old boy in the head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
A black man murders a five year old white child.

Is this going to erupt into a slew of protests and rage?

Not trying to bait, either. I'm genuinely curious.

What a shame. All my best to the family of the child.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/13/north-carolina-man-murder-darius-sessoms-cannon-hinnant/3370924001/? fbclid=IwAR1Xz449DK3K9g41I067E3X8WiQufrAQ_9Aq7cZdd
IFtm0xRhvjXFrwoOfA

Surtur
There were indeed protests and riots. Here I have some footage:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/5x89XRx3sBZFC/giphy.gif

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/13/north-carolina-man-murder-darius-sessoms-cannon-hinnant/3370924001/? fbclid=IwAR1Xz449DK3K9g41I067E3X8WiQufrAQ_9Aq7cZdd
IFtm0xRhvjXFrwoOfA

No. And there is outrage in the social media sphere on this due to the lack of coverage in the MSM.

George Floyd: died from trauma of restraint and the drugs in his system with his pre-existing heart conditions.

Little boy: executed via a gunshot to the brain.

Here's the problem: white people have become spineless cowards. Taking to social media and bowing to the race-baiting narratives. They pretend the racism narrative is legitimate, accept that they are racist or part of a micro-aggression system, instead of rejecting the notion that they are not racist.

It's the problem of the pendulum swinging too far in the other direction. This started in the 80s, hit an functional apex in the early 90s, but then kept swinging too far until we ended up with this atrocious system where likely hundreds of millions of Americans just accept that white people are racist, black people are innocent, and all minorities are oppressed.

So much so, that there are now groups of white people and black people rejecting these race-baiting narratives and protesting against the protesters. Which is why we saw a group of black counter-protesters yelling at the BLM folks to GTFO and stop destroying their neighborhoods. Why we have black leaders rejecting the race-narrative and demanding the black people stop killing each other (you know, where the greatest amount of lives can be saved since their people are the majority of intentional homicide victims).

This is a good thing. We need more counter-protesting and actual results if we want to improve America. If people really care about the massive pile of dead young black men, we will stop listening to bullshit groups like the BLM and MSM. Address the actual problems. Address the real problems. Save real lives.

eThneoLgrRnae
I heard about this the other day. Was wondering if anyone was gonna post about it. Really sad. No one really knows the motive of the man who murdered him. Surely it wasn't just because the kid was white? Anyway, hope his ass gets the death penalty. It's a shame we did away with the electric chair as a means of execution.

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe it's because this is a nutcase and/or drug addict and or mentally ill man who killed the child and will face normal court and justice and not a member of the Police force with a gang of Police accomplices?Just a thought.

eThneoLgrRnae
Stow that crap you piece of deflecting dog shit.

A little 5 year old boy lost his life so cut that bullshit out.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Stow that crap you piece of deflecting dog shit.

A little 5 year old boy lost his life so cut that bullshit out. um, who deflected? It's a sad case that has had international coverage. Bad individuals kill kids regularly, groups of Police kill people regularly too in the US I guess. What's your point?

Impediment

eThneoLgrRnae
K. I'll just ignore his troll posts from now on since that's all he does anyway.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Maybe it's because this is a nutcase and/or drug addict and or mentally ill man who killed the child and will face normal court and justice and not a member of the Police force with a gang of Police accomplices?Just a thought.

This is correct. The man was arrested that same day and he's going to face hard time** for his heinous crime, maybe the death penalty if his state has that. So thus far the justice system is working.

**Unless his defense can prove he was not mentally in control of himself (ie insanity defense) at the time, then he could be sent to a mental ward instead.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
This is correct. The man was arrested that same day and he's going to face hard time** for his heinous crime, maybe the death penalty if his state has that. So thus far the justice system is working.

**Unless his defense can prove he was not mentally in control of himself (ie insanity defense) at the time, then he could be sent to a mental ward instead. Which are all the right and proper things to happen.

Robtard
Which are all the right and proper things to happen.

If he happens to walk due to some bullshit, then sure, outrage away. System is seemingly working here.

Old Man Whirly!
If he happens to walk due to some bullshit, then sure, outrage away. System is seemingly working here. Exactly.

Silent Master
It doesn't fit the left or MSM's narrative. therefore it'll get almost no coverage.

Robtard
The opening lines of the story are: "A North Carolina man faces a first-degree murder charge"

He was arrested same day and is being charged with one of the highest criminal charges. N. Carolina has the death penalty, so he could face that as well. You people are weird.

Lestov16

IFtm0xRhvjXFrwoOfA

Did the guy get arrested and will there be any obstruction or leniency in his punishment? I despise BLM as a bunch of nigro race baiters, but even I can tell the difference between the cases. Imp, you are obviously an OG, but doesn't this strawmanning seem kinda desperate? erm

eThneoLgrRnae
He's been arrested, yes. We'll see eventually if he gets any leniency in his punishment or not. Frankly, imo, anything less than life in prison w/out the possibility of parole would be considered lenient for what he did. Honestly though, the death penalty is what he should really get.

Lestov16
Imo, anything less than getting raped to death with a cactus is lenient, but oh, I forgot, we can't be too harsh on offenders like that bytch Kamala Harris amirite?

dadudemon

**Unless his defense can prove he was not mentally in control of himself (ie insanity defense) at the time, then he could be sent to a mental ward instead.

So does this same consideration apply to the incels who murdered people, too?

"They were just a mentally ill drug addicts. They were nutcases."

Or is there a vastly disproportionate problem with black on white (or any other race) and black on black violence in the US even when controlling for poverty and education? (This last question is rhetorical as we already know the answer).

The point of the OP is to ask why the Floyd case - about a career criminal who was flooded with a lethal dose of drugs - was blown out of proportions by the MSM, which caused 30-50 homicides to occur in the rioting fallout, but this case - about an innocent 5 year old executed in the street right by his home for literally no reason, is not?

I think we all understand why and I've explained it already. The media focuses on an almost nonexistent problem but a real and legitimate problem (black on x crime) is not focused on. Yet, drawing the focus on the latter actually will help improve black issues. But, hey, black lives really don't matter, right?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Lestov16
Did the guy get arrested and will there be any obstruction or leniency in his punishment? I despise BLM as a bunch of nigro race baiters, but even I can tell the difference between the cases. Imp, you are obviously an OG, but doesn't this strawmanning seem kinda
desperate? erm

Funny how all the officers involved in the GF incident have all been arrested already and yet BLM Marxist thugs and Antifa are still out looting, tearing shit up, and burning it down under the supposed banner of "equality" and you're ok with that but protesting over an innocent little 5 year old kid being gunned down for no real reason would be uncalled for.

"Strawman", my ass.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon

"They were just a mentally ill drug addicts. They were nutcases." I have not heard of a manifesto and shared online communities dedicated to killing white children. Please enlighten me as I have four white children and three white grand children. What colour Pilling would this be?

Robtard

"They were just a mentally ill drug addicts. They were nutcases."

Or is there a vastly disproportionate problem with black on white (or any other race) and black on black violence in the US even when controlling for poverty and education? (This last question is rhetorical as we already know the answer).

The point of the OP is to ask why the Floyd case - about a career criminal who was flooded with a lethal dose of drugs - was blown out of proportions by the MSM, which caused 30-50 homicides to occur in the rioting fallout, but this case - about an innocent 5 year old executed in the street right by his home for literally no reason, is not?

I think we all understand why and I've explained it already. The media focuses on an almost nonexistent problem but a real and legitimate problem (black on x crime) is not focused on. Yet, drawing the focus on the latter actually will help improve black issues. But, hey, black lives really don't matter, right?

What a strange accusation towards me as I did not say this guy is excused because he's insane. I don't know if he's insane. I said he was arrested same day and is facing hard time for his heinous rime, unless his defense can get him off the insanity defense, should they even try that.

As far as "the media!", it's being covered for what it is, a murder, the man was arrested and he's being processed. It didn't take the police 30+ days to arrest him after trying to sweep the murder under the rug or similar.

Lestov16
These Trump supporters are so humiliated that they are desperately trying to accuse liberals of ANYTHING to make themselves feel less pathetic, even if it makes no sense. Sorry all you Antichrist supporters, your misery has no company here laughing

RIP to the kid though. Hope his killer gets incinerated alive, and that humiliated conservatives don't use his death to ease their own misery

please don't ban me Imp. You're my eternal KMC Daddy

ares834

thumb up

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
What a strange accusation towards me as I did not say this guy is excused because he's insane.

Since when is a clarifying question about your stance an accusation?

Lestov16
So after years of criticizing the left wing for being racist, not caring about children, and exploiting tragedies for their causes, Trump supporters have now completely shown their hypocrisy by trying (and failing) to use the murder of a 5-year old to strawman their dislike of social causes.

Trump. Is. The. AntiChrist.
His. Supporters. Are. Locusts. Of. The. Abyss.

Old Man Whirly!
So after years of criticizing the left wing for being racist, not caring about children, and exploiting tragedies for their causes, Trump supporters have now completely shown their hypocrisy by trying (and failing) to use the murder of a 5-year old to strawman their dislike of social causes.

His. Supporters. Are. Locusts. Of. The. Abyss. certainly a colourful way to put it. Bash always described them as "Barking Retards". I do not disagree.

dadudemon

His. Supporters. Are. Locusts. Of. The. Abyss.

Yes, that would be an argument someone could make if that person missed the point entirely and worked their hardest to strawman Trump supporters perspective.

But keep in mind, far more people than Trumpers are wondering about the blatant hypocrisy of this scenario and also want to know why it seems like left-wingers and Democrats don't give a shit about black people unless a white person kills them.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, that would be an argument someone could make if that person missed the point entirely and worked their hardest to strawman Trump supporters perspective.

But keep in mind, far more people than Trumpers are wondering about the blatant hypocrisy of this scenario and also want to know why it seems like left-wingers and Democrats don't give a shit about black people unless a white person kills them. But you're not a Trump supporter DDM so you don't care.

Robtard
Where is the hypocrisy in this scenario? A man murdered a child, he was arrested the same day and is being charged with first degree murder. Was there some attempted coverup I missed? Was this racially or ideology motivated? Is there some movement this guy is a part of where Black men are targeting White kids?

As far as "not caring about Black people unless a White person kills them" attack, the victim is White; the assailant is Black here. That just come off as projection.

Old Man Whirly!
Where is the hypocrisy in this scenario? A man murdered a child, he was arrested the same day and is being charged with first degree murder. Was there some attempted coverup I missed? Was this racially or ideology motivated? Is there some movement this guy is a part of where Black men are targeting White kids?

As far as "not caring about Black people unless a White person kills them" attack, the victim is White; the assailant is Black here. That just come off as projection. Yeah, exactly, the way these people think is actually bizarre tbh. It makes no sense.

snowdragon

As far as "not caring about Black people unless a White person kilsl them" attack, the victim is White; the assailant is Black here. That just come off as projection.

I believe it's in response to the fact it made zero left leaning media outlets for mainline coverage.

dadudemon

As far as "not caring about Black people unless a White person kills them" attack, the victim is White; the assailant is Black here. That just come off as projection.

Originally posted by snowdragon
I believe it's in response to the fact it made zero left leaning media outlets for mainline coverage.

I mean, can you imagine pretending to miss the point so severely, like Robtard, just to not have to acknowledge the problem? We all know Robtard isn't retarded. He knows what's up.

Old Man Whirly!
I believe it's in response to the fact it made zero left leaning media outlets for mainline coverage. but that's not true either, because left leaning (not actually) did cover it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/us/north-carolina-boy-killed/index.html

And they covered it last week too.

Robtard
I believe it's in response to the fact it made zero left leaning media outlets for mainline coverage. CNN (the the most Leftist news out there according to some people) aired the interview the father did...

edit: Whirly ninja'd me to it.

dadudemon
CNN (the the most Leftist news out there according to some people) aired the interview the father did...

edit: Whirly ninja'd me to it.

After Tucker Carlson called them out on it and it took them almost a day - an eternity in news cycle time - and we won't see round the clock coverage of this story from all major outlets for weeks, as well.

This is also after days of people blowing up social media, upset by the murder and the hypocrisy from the MSM media. Millions of posts, updates, tweets, retweets, images, memes, etc.

For days.

no expression

Yes, I understand this is very hard for you to admit.

Lestov16

But keep in mind, far more people than Trumpersare wondering about the blatant hypocrisy of this scenario and also want to know why it seems like left-wingers and Democrats don't give a shit about black people unless a white person kills them.

Such as whom?

snowdragon
but that's not true either, because left leaning (not actually) did cover it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/us/north-carolina-boy-killed/index.html

And they covered it last week too.

I said main coverage, it didn't make any of their primetime news feeds. They even waited a week to even present that. Yet we can know exactly the details of Wall of Moms from the NW after every evening with graphic pictures, gotta appeal to your base to get those ratings.

Was the the friday news piece?

Old Man Whirly!
Such as whom? it really wasn't blowing up on Social media, but you be you.

Robtard
Forget which day

Old Man Whirly!
I said main coverage, it didn't make any of their primetime news feeds. They even waited a week to even present that. Yet we can know exactly the details of Wall of Moms from the NW after every evening with graphic pictures, gotta appeal to your base to get those ratings.

Was the the friday news piece? I saw it on CNN here a week ago via dstv.

Forget which day

As stated by everyone almost thumb up

cdtm
No. And there is outrage in the social media sphere on this due to the lack of coverage in the MSM.

George Floyd: died from trauma of restraint and the drugs in his system with his pre-existing heart conditions.

Little boy: executed via a gunshot to the brain.

Here's the problem: white people have become spineless cowards. Taking to social media and bowing to the race-baiting narratives. They pretend the racism narrative is legitimate, accept that they are racist or part of a micro-aggression system, instead of rejecting the notion that they are not racist.

It's the problem of the pendulum swinging too far in the other direction. This started in the 80s, hit an functional apex in the early 90s, but then kept swinging too far until we ended up with this atrocious system where likely hundreds of millions of Americans just accept that white people are racist, black people are innocent, and all minorities are oppressed.

So much so, that there are now groups of white people and black people rejecting these race-baiting narratives and protesting against the protesters. Which is why we saw a group of black counter-protesters yelling at the BLM folks to GTFO and stop destroying their neighborhoods. Why we have black leaders rejecting the race-narrative and demanding the black people stop killing each other (you know, where the greatest amount of lives can be saved since their people are the majority of intentional homicide victims).

This is a good thing. We need more counter-protesting and actual results if we want to improve America. If people really care about the massive pile of dead young black men, we will stop listening to bullshit groups like the BLM and MSM. Address the actual problems. Address the real problems. Save real lives.

Which white people?

Because lets be honest here, it wasn't working class white people who crafted this narrative that women belong in the kitchen, and men should expect their supper after work. That narrative was crafed for them by those who controlled the printing presses, the radios, and the broadcast networks.

I think your average white and black person knows full well whats what. None of them are on TV, or trending on Twitter or Youtube (Nothing trends by accident. Someone consciously decides who gets top billing.)

Surtur

Nope, that's not it.

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder what Surt's take on this is. shifty But not really.

Surtur
My take is that if the races were swapped we'd see much more coverage and anyone who can't acknowledge that is either lying or has been living in a cave for the past 4-5 years.

smile

Flyattractor
We should just be thankful the Evil Cops weren't Mean to the Murder when they Arrested him.

Then Robbie and Whirly would be upset.

Geez I hate coming into GDF !

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
My take is that if the races were swapped we'd see much more coverage and anyone who can't acknowledge that is either lying or has been living in a cave for the past 4-5 years.

smile I honestly don't think you would he would just be seen as a random murderer which he is.

dadudemon

smile

Wait a minute...

You're suggesting to kill black boys before they become young men who kill each other?

That's just adding a middle man. How about stopping the killing and no one steps in to fill the gaps? Just more people being alive.

Yes, I readily acknowledge that I strawmanned you.

Robtard
I saw it on CNN here a week ago via dstv.

As stated by everyone almost thumb up

You know what's especially weird, they just said Tucker Carlson covered it as well. That's Fox News, the most watched news outlet in America (at least claimed). Fox is as "mainstream media" as it gets.

Surtur
I honestly don't think you would he would just be seen as a random murderer which he is.

Lol a white guy running up to a little black kid and brain blasting him, in today's atmosphere, would definitely get more coverage. Even if they caught the guy who did it the same day it would get that.

At this point, since you're on a computer and posting, the "living in a cave" option is not possible so you're just lying. Okay.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We should just be thankful the Evil Cops weren't Mean to the Murder when they Arrested him.

Then Robbie and Whirly would be upset.

Geez I hate coming into GDF !

i expect to see a lot more of Fly now ethneo has shot himself in the foot. thumb up

wxyz
That 5 year old was a white supremacist.

Robtard
I can acknowledge that America has a certain long and ugly history of Black people being abused by White people. The last "lynching" wasn't all that long ago. That's not even taking the Arbery murder into account.

Surtur
Neato, and?

Robtard
And I think you should stick with your pretend scenario victories as usual, Surt. "What if it was a transexual..."

A child was murdered and you people are trying to use the body as a weapon against your perceived "enemies". It's silly. Ciao.

Flyattractor
Lol a white guy running up to a little black kid and brain blasting him, in today's atmosphere, would definitely get more coverage. Even if they caught the guy who did it the same day it would get that.

At this point, since you're on a computer and posting, the "living in a cave" option is not possible so you're just lying. Okay.

Yeah. If THAT had happened I am sure this thread would be awash in
TDS replies by now.. Evil Right WING 2nd Amendment Insane Racist Trumper Blah Blah Blah....

i expect to see a lot more of Fly now ethneo has shot himself in the foot. thumb up

Don't get your hopes up skippy.

Surtur
And I think you should stick with your pretend scenario victories as usual, Surt.

A child was murdered and you people are trying to use the body as a weapon against your perceived "enemies". It's silly. Caio.

The lack of self awareness in this post makes me smile, and knowing your pal will bingo it makes the smile even wider.

Old Man Whirly!
And I think you should stick with your pretend scenario victories as usual, Surt. "What if it was a transexual..."

A child was murdered and you people are trying to use the body as a weapon against your perceived "enemies". It's silly. Ciao. It's actually cringeworthy, every post except Voltron and associates is relatively lucid in this thread. Voltron and Co. Not so much... sad

Surtur
Legit laughed out loud. Great stuff.

Surtur
Cannon Hinnant, 5, laid to rest after suspect shoots him execution-style: 'We shouldn't even be here'

Hope they execute the animal who did this thumb up

Oh and any little weasel who wants to cry over me calling him an animal? F*ck off son smile

Surtur
'#SayHisName' trends after mainstream media's silence on the atrocious killing of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant

*smh*

Inferiors gonna inferior.

wxyz
99% of media is fake.

Silent Master
The left leaning MSM are not going to give it any real coverage, as it doesn't fit their narrative.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
The left leaning MSM are not going to give it any real coverage, as it doesn't fit their narrative.

And what exactly is the narrative? Black men attack kids?...

Surtur
The narrative is white people are evil and the black people are oppressed and any problems in their communities are the fault of whites.

In other words: the narrative is a lie.

Lestov16
The narrative is white people are evil and the black people are oppressed and any problems in their communities are the fault of whites.

In other words: the narrative is a lie.

How the phuck does any of that relate to this 5 year old's murder?
So you exploited a kid's death, and pretty much blatantly exposed yourself as a racist......

#deplorabledemons

Surtur
Lol oh did you wanna talk about exploiting deaths? Cuz we can go down that road. Just tell me that's an avenue you wanna explore smile

Silent Master
And what exactly is the narrative? Black men attack kids?...

Take a look at what stories get the most coverage and which get the least.

Old Man Whirly!
Voltron has gone full reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, top notch.

Surtur
Voltron has gone full reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, top notch.

I feel like a convo about exploiting deaths is not something a lefty should be eager to have.

Did you wanna have it, tho?

Lestov16
I wonder how Trump supporters plan on finishing their coronation into full fledged Pure Evil Antichrist Supporters. They already exploited a kid's death, and you know they are going to assist their Dark Lord in obstructing the election, so what after that? Baby rape?

Old Man Whirly!
I feel like a convo about exploiting deaths is not something a lefty should be eager to have.

Did you wanna have it, tho? People have explained everything to you guys pages earlier. Your faux outrage is noted and it's unpleasant motivations revealed by many on pages earlier. Surt the game is clear, not that it will change anyones mind on a split, dying, backwater forum.

Surtur
I wonder how Trump supporters plan on finishing their coronation into full fledged Pure Evil Antichrist Supporters. They already exploited a kid's death, and you know they are going to assist their Dark Lord in obstructing the election, so what after that? Baby rape?

LOL!

Surtur
People have explained everything to you guys pages earlier. Your faux outrage is noted and it's unpleasant motivations revealed by many on pages earlier. Surt the game is clear, not that it will change anyones mind on a split, dying, backwater forum.

Oh son, step off smile

wxyz
I find it funny that people are complaining about others "exploiting" a death when BLM and all of their nonsense was started by exploiting Floyds' death.

Old Man Whirly!
I enjoy the false equalisation Eon.

Lestov16
Well this kids death was exploited. What is the injustice that led to his death needing to be discussed, and how did...minority groups(?).. ignore said Injustice? If you can't answer this, you may not be smart enough to vote....

Surtur
Well this kids death was exploited. What is the injustice that led to his death needing to be discussed, and how did...minority groups(?).. ignore said Injustice? If you can't answer this, you may not be smart enough to vote....

In the last 5 years, have democrats exploited any deaths?

Lestov16
LOL!

Are you nervous that your deplorable demon tactics are being anticipated?

Lestov16
In the last 5 years, have democrats exploited any deaths?

Answering questions with questions. What a Covfefe level Coward

Surtur
lol did u wanna discuss lefties answering questions with questions too? cuz that isn't a road you should travel down.

best to answer

Old Man Whirly!
Answering questions with questions. What a Covfefe level Coward November is coming, Surt knows the moment where foulness was allowed is almost over. He senses the change coming.

Surtur
lol

Lestov16
lol

*secretly gearing up with his NRA Trump buddies to start Civil War 2: Antichrist Bugaloo laughing
Don't forget your tiki torches when you're running over civilians

Again, note that Imp is immune to any insults in this thread. For the rest of you, no mercy....

eThneoLgrRnae
Are you nervous that your deplorable demon tactics are being anticipated?

Why can't you just answer his simple question instead of deflecting? Have the democrats exploited any deaths in the past 5 years yes or no? LOL if you say no.

eThneoLgrRnae

Oh, no doubt whatsoever... we'd all be hearing nonstop how it proves that the entire white race is just inherently evil and how it's all "Trump's fault".

Black thug kills a little white kid though? Meh, who cares? Doesn't prove all blacks are bad. Just one bad apple.

Lestov16
Lol oh did you wanna talk about exploiting deaths? Cuz we can go down that road. Just tell me that's an avenue you wanna explore smile

Well, WTF are you are talking about? Do you see the thread title? You (I know Impediment made this thread, but as a KMC Mod, he's practically a God here so I can't disrespect him so I will supplement with you, since you clearly agree with it) have taken us so far down the road that we are literally at a dead end! Do you not realize that there are ZERO arguments of moral superiority or equivalence that republicans can make, as you idiots exhausted them all by not holding Trump to ANY standards and instead criticizing anyone who did for FOUR PHUCKING YEARS?

It is very simple, dude. The right wing wanted to play dirty, and not just play dirty, but also insult liberals for being "soft feminine cucks" for criticising your dirty tactics, and now liberals have decided to stop criticizing and just play by your own unscrupulous rules, and you think you can criticize THEM for being dirty? Bytch STFU and:

A) concede and apologize for your obviously indefensible hypocrisy, as your dumbass decision to elect Mr. Political Outsider Trump led to thousands if not millions of deaths from his administrative incompetence, and as penance restrict your own right to vote, as you obviously don't have the intelligence to select competent people (Just like Trump!)

B) admit that you are too proud to concede and/or too sociopathically xenophobic to care, and that you legit are an Evil Antichrist worshipper who wants to help Damien Trump establish his Satan White Dictatorship

Any answer other than submission to the first option will be taken as concession of the second option. Let's see whatchasay smile

Trocity
what the f***

Impediment

Lestov16
Sorry, Daddy.

In answer to your question, no, as long as there is no obstruction or leniency in the conviction/sentencing.

/thread

Old Man Whirly!

Lestov16
Yeah, Surt loves a back and forth for hours thread... and tries hard to bait people in for that.

thumb up

I think my post needs to be hallmarked because:
A) He was LITERALLY asking for it
B) It is a LITERAL thread ender
C) Everyone knows good and goddamn well that it is the perfect summarization of the past four years of rampant conservative hypocrisy

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up

C) Everyone knows good and goddamn well that it is the perfect summarization of the past four years of rampant conservative hypocrisy Bingo thumb up

Artol

IFtm0xRhvjXFrwoOfA

What would people be protesting and who would the protest be addressed to in order to enact change?

I guess that's my main question, I do think a vigil or a remembrance march or maybe a fundraiser in honor of the poor victim makes a lot of sense. I don't know how a protest would work, and what it would demand, except perhaps one aimed at the government to demand more funding for mental healthcare and perhaps also more funding for impoverished parts of America to decrease the likelihood of violence.

What kind of protest did you have in mind, and would you go to it?

dadudemon
Answering questions with questions. What a Covfefe level Coward

haermm

Legit lol'd.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
What would people be protesting and who would the protest be addressed to in order to enact change?

Rampant and pervasive black on white violence. Really, though, just black on x violence.

Should be obvious that this is the demand.

Unjust killing of George Floyd - a black criminal high off his balls and near death - spurned retarded rioting and violence, killing 30-50 people because he was black and the cop with the neck-knee was white.

So where is the same outrage for the 5 year old boy who didn't deserve his death who could represent the MUCH larger black on white homicide problem in the US?

I summarized this issue on the front page. The MSM likes to race bait. If they were fair, they'd cover this story far more often that Floyd's story, people would be rioting in the streets because they are "sick and tired of this black violence destroy our kids and families." You know, same narrative, but races switched.

It didn't happen. Highlighting the hypocrisy of the left-leaning, politically correct, 'woke' MSM. Retarded from the top down.

And to prevent the strawmans (not from you): my preferred state is 0 race-baiting news coverage for these stories.

Artol
Rampant and pervasive black on white violence. Really, though, just black on x violence.

Should be obvious that this is the demand.

Unjust killing of George Floyd - a black criminal high off his balls and near death - spurned retarded rioting and violence, killing 30-50 people because he was black and the cop with the neck-knee was white.

So where is the same outrage for the 5 year old boy who didn't deserve his death who could represent the MUCH larger black on white homicide problem in the US?

I summarized this issue on the front page. The MSM likes to race bait. If they were fair, they'd cover this story far more often that Floyd's story, people would be rioting in the streets because they are "sick and tired of this black violence destroy our kids and families." You know, same narrative, but races switched.

It didn't happen. Highlighting the hypocrisy of the left-leaning, politically correct, 'woke' MSM. Retarded from the top down.

And to prevent the strawmans (not from you): my preferred state is 0 race-baiting news coverage for these stories.

Like just a sort of protest or march against black on white violence? I don't really get it, cause like why would black criminals be bothered by that. To me protests should be against systems of power to effect change. But I feel like people can't agree on what could lessen violence and crime (or black caused violence and crime specifically). Over the last decades prison sentences have gotten longer and more and more people have been put in prison (often for minor crimes), and that has been sold as a remedy to black crime, but I don't think that that works really. That's why I think that a protest against black crime should not be asking for more government authority or harder punishments, rather a good protest would be something that wants to reform prisons, and pour more money into rehabilitation, or for strong policies against poverty, things like what Bernie Sanders was advocating for, while not framed in racial terms, and also beneficial to the white working and lower classes, would do a lot more to address black crime than any of the posturing that mainstream politicians usually partake in.

dadudemon
Like just a sort of protest or march against black on white violence?

No, rioting and round the clock news coverage.

I don't really get it, cause like why would black criminals be bothered by that.

You're mistaken in this statement. It's not about black people being bothered, it's about white people being bothered.

To me protests should be against systems of power to effect change.

You can riot, loot, and murder for any protesting reasons. You can also do round the clock news coverage for those things, as well. That's not the topic.

You can protest whatever you want. The black on white violence is a really good reason to protest.

Since I actually care about the black on black violence, I participate in a charity that helps young black men escape the cycle of violence, stay off the streets, get their damn homework done, and stay away from gangs. Yes, I know, I'm an amazing beacon of righteousness, no need to tell me. Just pointing out that I walk the talk - protesting is useless.

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up

C) Everyone knows good and goddamn well that it is the perfect summarization of the past four years of rampant conservative hypocrisy

You really seem quite triggered.You should calm down, snowflake, before you blow a gasket.

Sorry, but you leftists have literally ZERO room to be calling anyone hypocrites. ZERO.

Nor do y'all have the moral high ground as y'all like to pretend that you do....never have had it, and never will. FFS, you all support widespread infantacide and call it " a woman's right" so GTFO of here with your pretend moral outrage.

Lestov16
You really seem quite triggered.You should calm down, snowflake, before you blow a gasket.

Sorry, but you leftists have literally ZERO room to be calling anyone hypocrites. ZERO.

Nor do y'all have the moral high ground as y'all like to pretend that you do....never have had it, and never will. FFS, you all support widespread infantacide and call it " a woman's right" so GTFO of here with your pretend moral outrage.

That fact that you can say that with such unawareness of your own screenname and sig may be the crowning moment of my KMC tenure (besides the McClane vs Bauer thread). Thank you smile

Btw, you don't deserve to have an avatar of Dutch Schaefer. He was a true apex predator, whereas you're just a slack-jawed phaggot (was phaggot too rude? Don't be an SJW laughing )

eThneoLgrRnae
Abortion is murder, that's a fact, and a-holes like you fully support it so, again, you do not have the moral high ground and never will no matter how much you try to pretend like it's not actually murder.

eThneoLgrRnae
I know this thread is not actually about abortion so I won't bring it up again since it'll derail this thread.

Back to the subject of this thread, this boy's death is a tragedy and there should be widespread protests and outrage over it just as much if not more than the wrongful death of GF. The media contributes to this atmosphere of "white people bad! They should get what's coming to them!" attitude.

People should be taking to the streets to protest over how the media portrays white people in such a negative light all the time; and how our schools and universities indoctrinate students into believing white people are the cause of all the world's problems while at the same time conveniently ignoring all the positive things they have given the world.

Lestov16
I know this thread is not actually about abortion so I won't bring it up again since it'll derail this thread.

Back to the subject of this thread, this boy's death is a tragedy and there should be widespread protests and outrage over it just as much if not more than the wrongful death of GF. The media contributes to this atmosphere of "white people bad! They should get what's coming to them!" attitude.

People should be taking to the streets to protest over how the media portrays white people in such a negative light all the time; and how our schools and universities indoctrinate students into believing white people are the cause of all the world's problems while at the same time conveniently ignoring all the positive things they have given the world.

You may be one of the best jesters of KMC. I remember back when I thought that Quan was a clown, and now I realize he is a King compared to you. Your BS argument has practically every logical fallacy possible.
A) abortion has nothing to do with this topic
B) your issue with abortion is the apathy towards children's deaths but yet here you are unabashedly exploiting a kids death to talk about issues completely unrelated to it
C) you talk about the justification of protesting the kid's death, but as I have stated previously and repeatedly, this kids death has nothing to do with the issue of contemporary white-bashing (which I agree is an issue, but your disgusting way of bringing attention to it REALLY makes your cause look bad)
D) Your issue with white bashing is that blacks are racist for not viewing all atrocities with the same level of tragedy and all perps with the same level of disgust, but yet all do is show your own racism by strawmanning and confusing the cause of the protests, as the riots are due to cases of police brutality (that do need to be protested, but angry and ignorant racist blacks exploit to argue that police brutality cases are systemic instead of isolated) your justification for protesting is LITERALLY just a black guy killing a white kid, with ZERO obstruction in his punishment, meaning that there is no other reason to protest unless to say with veiled cowardice that all black people are inherently violent, thus again showing your your hypocrisy towards racism and kids dying, which seems like very...well...evil, almost demonic erm

Again, you're nothing like Dutch. You really don't think through things. In the most hilarious irony, you are most like the black character Mac, walking into your doom because you're so filled with RageĀ© to think things through.

Keep entertaining me Mr. False Prophet jester smile

Lestov16
*Double post

Lestov16
*triple post to note my ending double insult laughing out loud

Surtur
*secretly gearing up with his NRA Trump buddies to start Civil War 2: Antichrist Bugaloo laughing
Don't forget your tiki torches when you're running over civilians

Again, note that Imp is immune to any insults in this thread. For the rest of you, no mercy....

I do not want a civil war though if one happened I'd laugh as your side lost badly.

dadudemon
I do not want a civil war though if one happened I'd laugh as your side lost badly.

True. It just so happens that the conservatives and Republicans are still far more armed and prepared for a war than the Democrats, yet again.

But lets not hope for a full blown Civil War, again. That would pit brother against brother, again.

Surtur
They are not my brothers. Sorry, they just aren't.

Or wait, do you mean literally, like that Patrick Swayze mini-series where he and his best friend are on opposite sides of the civil war?

dadudemon
They are not my brothers. Sorry, they just aren't.

Or wait, do you mean literally, like that Patrick Swayze mini-series where he and his best friend are on opposite sides of the civil war?

Yes, literally brothers and cousins having to fight each other. And it's true. Within my family, there is quite a bit of variance in political opinion: staunch Republicans, right-wing libertarians (like my little brother), left-wing libertarians, anarchists, Democrats, left-wing authoritarians, evangelicals, etc.

Surtur
C'est la vie

Blakemore
Mabye I'll set dragoms on most of you

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Silent Master

Is that some kind of racist code?

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, literally brothers and cousins having to fight each other. And it's true. Within my family, there is quite a bit of variance in political opinion: staunch Republicans, right-wing libertarians (like my little brother), left-wing libertarians, anarchists, Democrats, left-wing authoritarians, evangelicals, etc. Any Hitler Youth shifty

Silent Master
Any Hitler Youth shifty

He already said Democrats.

Surtur
Any Hitler Youth shifty

que sera sera

Blakemore
this is stupid

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!

People should be taking to the streets to protest over how the media portrays white people in such a negative light all the time; and how our schools and universities indoctrinate students into believing white people are the cause of all the world's problems while at the same time conveniently ignoring all the positive things they have given the world. But at least you're not a coon, nick or Spik amirite?

Blakemore
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. Originally posted by Silent Master
Is that some kind of racist code? you might not like it, but i think ur dumb! sorry......

Silent Master
you might not like it, but i think ur dumb! sorry......

Because I don't understand your racist code?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because I don't understand your racist code? roll eyes (sarcastic)

roughrider
This case doesn't invalidate BLM. Sounds like the black neighbour is a sick mental case and should be prosecuted.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by roughrider
This case doesn't invalidate BLM. Sounds like the black neighbour is a sick mental case and should be prosecuted. That's what I said on page one. thumb up

Surtur
BLM, the organization, invalidates itself. It doesn't require any outside help.

eThneoLgrRnae
BLM, the organization, invalidates itself. It doesn't require any outside help.

Bingo. thumb up

Surtur
Some good news, over 600k has been raised for a GoFundMe for the family.

Not only was this child murdered, but it was done in front of his siblings and cousins. So they aren't just dealing with the trauma of being young and losing a sibling, they saw his murder.

Surtur
As I said, they do not need outside forces to invalidate themselves. Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

BLM Has Gone Too Far, Man Nearly KILLED In Riots Last Night Trying To SAVE People From BLM Leftists

vhr-tCzCs7Y

Surtur
Cannon Hinnant's mother: 'I want the death penalty and I'm gonna seek it'

Good.

gold slorg
yeah, i hope this scum gets the rope

Insane Titan

gold slorg
yeah, **** racism, but **** blm too lol

wxyz
I'm against the death penalty; I hope he rots in prison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.