Aquaman vs. Luke Cage/Iron Fist/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: No Trident
Round 2: Arturo has his trident

Rebirth/New 52 feats only

lawest9
Aquaman after a good fight in 1, and AM more easily in 2.

StiltmanFTW
They stomp Arthur in both rounds.

-Pr-
Wolverine is the only real threat, but he's Wolverine, so...

StiltmanFTW
Cage - much like Aquaman - can and has hurt beings way out of his league. He's not the same character who got humiliated by Rogue.

Iron Fist... you admitted you didn't even know about his upgrade, so you're still stuck in the seventies or eighties.

cdtm
Danny ki charges Logan, and Cage throws him at Aquaman.

StiltmanFTW
As retarded as it sounds, yes, it's a viable scenario.

Even without such fancy maneuvers, they do have teamwork on their side.

BrolyBlack
Iron Fist always wins

StiltmanFTW
"Church of Rand" was a glorious era of KMC forums thumb up

Leo almost rq'd the site, but the rest of us enjoyed it laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
What happened?

cdtm
Total victory. The winners moved on, the losers have been pretending they never lost ever since.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What happened?

Everyone had fun wanking Rand and his fist, but for some reason, Leo couldn't stomach it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cage - much like Aquaman - can and has hurt beings way out of his league. He's not the same character who got humiliated by Rogue.

Iron Fist... you admitted you didn't even know about his upgrade, so you're still stuck in the seventies or eighties.

Aquaman's highs are still more consistent than Cage's, I would imagine?

No. You don't get to spend years telling me Iron Fist is shit, only to turn around and defend him.

BrolyBlack
Everyone had fun wanking Rand and his fist, but for some reason, Leo couldn't stomach it.

Sounds amazing

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman's highs are still more consistent than Cage's, I would imagine?

He has whole Avengers runs dedicated to him and his Harlem street smarts, as ridiculous as it is.

Aquaman is the molwark of Justice League, as admitted by himself.

No. You don't get to spend years telling me Iron Fist is shit, only to turn around and defend him.

He is overrated, that much is obvious. Church of Rand thing was done for shit and giggles at first, then some actually started believing that stuff.

But he's far from being a pushover.

We're talking about the guy who did more harm to P5 Namor than Thor with Mjolnir.

Luke, Danny and Logan worked on the same team for quite a while. That's more than needed to easily handle an Aquaman-level threat.

Stoic
Wolverine vs Aquaman would be tough alone. Arthur has a chance, but it's an uphill battle.

-Pr-
He has whole Avengers runs dedicated to him and his Harlem street smarts, as ridiculous as it is.

Aquaman is the molwark of Justice League, as admitted by himself.

He is overrated, that much is obvious. Church of Rand thing was done for shit and giggles at first, then some actually started believing that stuff.

But he's far from being a pushover.

We're talking about the guy who did more harm to P5 Namor than Thor with Mjolnir.

Luke, Danny and Logan worked on the same team for quite a while. That's more than needed to easily handle an Aquaman-level threat.

In all honesty, I'm maybe 50% serious in any replies I make to you in this thread.

TF is a molwark?

Yes, but that was Thor.

StiltmanFTW
TF is a molwark?

Aquaman comics, do you read them?

https://tinyurl.com/y4ujvyed

-Pr-
Aquaman comics, do you read them?

https://tinyurl.com/y4ujvyed

Ah, yes, that piece of shit.

You know, we do encourage people not to count shitty comics when forming arguments.

StiltmanFTW
What Aquaman comics count, then...?

Even your beloved Geoff mocked the character every once in a while.

-Pr-
You say that like we don't allow mocking, or something.

If you're going to actually argue the character seriously, I would just appreciate you using something other than Abnett's senile rantings in print form.

StiltmanFTW
The molwark scan has been reposted on KMC more than anything else.

Technically, it's a great combat showing, you just don't like the truth coming from those pages.

Philosophía
Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.