US 2020: Postal service warns of delays in mail-in vote count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAloysius
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-53782331

This is nuts, in any other country you'd expect the postal service would receive some kind of emergency funding or the voting deadlines would be extended. But Trump appears to be deliberately withholding funds for the purposes of suppressing mail-in voting, during the middle of a pandemic, and in a country that is mostly rural.

Anyone else find this somewhat concerning? Where is the evidence of voter fraud, compared to potentially millions of votes being discarded?

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh look, yet another "orange man bad!" thread. Fantastic. Yeah, screw putting all the Trump -related stuff into the Trump presidency thread. Let's just flood the forum with endless Trump threads.

Actually, what I find deeply concerning is the idea of widespread massive mail-in voting being allowed in the first place. Voter fraud will be even more rampant than usual from the democrats because of it.

BrolyBlack
Another whirly sock

Blakemore
Some people have to not leave their houses. They want healthcare that Biden can provide!

Trump found a way to stop them voting. Total dick!

eThneoLgrRnae
@Broly: Perhaps.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Some people have to not leave their houses. They want healthcare that Biden can provide!

Trump found a way to stop them voting. Total dick!

Yawn.

You're so friggin' clueless. Looks like the TDS that your newfound "friends" (they actually secretly hate you for voting for Brexit, ya cuck) on the left have been suffering from since Trump was elected is starting to rub off onto you. What a shame. You used to be at least somewhat reasonable... oh, how you have fallen smh.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yawn.

You're so friggin' clueless. Looks like the TDS that your newfound "friends" (they actually secretly hate you for voting for Brexit, ya cuck) on the left have been suffering from since Trump was elected is starting to rub off onto you. What a shame. You used to be at least somewhat reasonable... oh, how you have fallen smh. dur you're a leftist now. I mad!

DarthAloysius
Oh look, yet another "orange man bad!" thread. Fantastic. Yeah, screw putting all the Trump -related stuff into the Trump presidency thread. Let's just flood the forum with endless Trump threads.

Actually, what I find deeply concerning is the idea of widespread massive mail-in voting being allowed in the first place. Voter fraud will be even more rampant than usual from the democrats because of it. He's the president, I'm sorry that he keeps making the news.

I would love to see the evidence of widespread voter fraud.

BrolyBlack

DarthAloysius
Thank you, you're too kind.

The article is behind a paywall but I watched the video, very interesting, however it appears that these incidents of voting fraud where mail-in ballots are concerned are more of an isolated problem that a widespread issue. Take a look at this:https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/864899178/why-is-voting-by-mail-suddenly-controversial-heres-what-you-need-to-know#fraud

It's interesting because the evidence used was data collected by a right-wing think tank pushing for greater voting restrictions. But the data doesn't appear to support this.

Obviously any instace of voter fraud is bad, but the solution here seems to be better enforcement of the law rather than a concerted attempt to shut down and disenfranchise voters.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Thank you, you're too kind.

The article is behind a paywall but I watched the video, very interesting, however it appears that these incidents of voting fraud where mail-in ballots are concerned are more of an isolated problem that a widespread issue. Take a look at this:https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/864899178/why-is-voting-by-mail-suddenly-controversial-heres-what-you-need-to-know#fraud

It's interesting because the evidence used was data collected by a right-wing think tank pushing for greater voting restrictions. But the data doesn't appear to support this.

Obviously any instace of voter fraud is bad, but the solution here seems to be better enforcement of the law rather than a concerted attempt to shut down and disenfranchise voters.

Not a widespread issue.... yeah, right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if you're actually naive enough to believe that then I have some magic beans to sell you as well. I'll give you a really good deal. Just send me a few thousand dollars and they're yours. wink

DarthAloysius
Alright, I'm sure you're collecting the evidence that proves it right now.

Blakemore
4 years ago, I thought Trump would win 2 terms......... Now? Lol scandel after scandel after scandel. **** it! Atleast Biden wants to get things done. He's the guy to do it!

BrolyBlack
What is Biden going to get done?

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What is Biden going to get done? more healthcare you ****

Silent Master
4 years ago, I thought Trump would win 2 terms......... Now? Lol scandel after scandel after scandel. **** it! Atleast Biden wants to get things done. He's the guy to do it!

The real reason you're not voting for Trump is that he's not racist enough for you.

BrolyBlack
Blake lives in the UK

Silent Master
I know, I should have said supporting.

tru-marvell
I posted this once before....but it seems that people who are against mail in voting don't care too much for facts and just want to cry "fraud-fraud-fraud!" without providing proof of wide spread fraud in mail in voting.

But once again there are already several states with permanent mail in voting, one of which is heavily republican slant and another is a bit of a toss up leaning right.

https://ballotpedia.org/All-mail_voting

cdtm
I want to confirm something.

It's the right who relies predominantly on older Boomer generation white males, right? The very people most at risk from Covid-19?

I'm sure the left has plenty of elderly voters too, but they have a lock on the younger set. Not to mention, we've seen liberal strongholds braving the virus to do what they want.

So this wedge issue seems backwards. Democrats are backing a voting method that can only help the Right, while the Right is ensuring their base won't make it to the ballot box.

If I was a D official, I'd be like "You know what, have it your way. No mail in votes this cycle. Good luck at the polls."

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I posted this once before....but it seems that people who are against mail in voting don't care too much for facts and just want to cry "fraud-fraud-fraud!" without providing proof of wide spread fraud in mail in voting.

But once again there are already several states with permanent mail in voting, one of which is heavily republican slant and another is a bit of a toss up leaning right.

https://ballotpedia.org/All-mail_voting Na, Voltron are so triggered right now it's hilarious thumb up But what would you expect, Trumpers are triggered be the truth.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

It's the right who relies predominantly on older Boomer generation white males, right? The very people most at risk from Covid-19?

I'm sure the left has plenty of elderly voters too, but they have a lock on the younger set. Not to mention, we've seen liberal strongholds braving the virus to do what they want.

So this wedge issue seems backwards. Democrats are backing a voting method that can only help the Right, while the Right is ensuring their base won't make it to the ballot box.

If I was a D official, I'd be like "You know what, have it your way. No mail in votes this cycle. Good luck at the polls."

If one can protest they can go out and vote.

cdtm
That's my point though. They will go out and vote.

It's all those Boomers on the Right who refuse to go into crowds.

Mail in voting will only help the Republicans, ironically.

eThneoLgrRnae
BS. It makes it easier to cheat and the Democrats are the ones known for cheating the most.

cdtm
I think Trump was Trump'd.

The Dems and Repubs both want Trump out. The Right wants him out so bad, they're willing to sabotage their own guy to save the party.

"B-but Mr. President, the fraud! (Sucker)

DarthAloysius

If I was a D official, I'd be like "You know what, have it your way. No mail in votes this cycle. Good luck at the polls." It should be in everyones best interest to get more people to vote. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I think Trump was Trump'd.

The Dems and Repubs both want Trump out. The Right wants him out so bad, they're willing to sabotage their own guy to save the party.

"B-but Mr. President, the fraud! (Sucker)

Nah, the right doesn't want hin out. You're just making shit up.

dadudemon
Why is this thread getting so many replies?

The Democrats in the US as pretending that Trump is doing anything (lots of excuses) to ruin the USPS so that the Dems has an excuse for when their guy loses the election in November to de-legitimize the vote.

In reality, the USPS has been a waning organization for years, now, and all the mail dropboxes, mail trucks, etc. that you see being collected in photos on the news and in social media is stuff that has been happening for years as the USPS contracts due to steep competition from other large parcel and mail carriers like FedEx, UPS, etc.

There's no conspiracy by Trump to ruin the USPS to stop mail-in voting. As I've pointed out before, mail-in voting benefits the GOP more than it does the Dems due to how much fail is involved with getting mail-in votes to deliver/count. If the GOP shows up to the polls and the Dems rely on mail-in voting, the Dems will lose 2%-3% of all votes and with the margins as close as they are in some states, this will 100% guarantee the loss of the election by a landslide.

Man, thinking about it, perhaps the media is trying to get the Dems to lose the election? Or perhaps their idiocy is and TDS is so severe that they don't realize pushing so hard for mail-in voting will actually harm the Dems chances so this just all amounts to gross idiocy on their part.

Surtur
Leftists were allowed to push conspiracy theories on twitter without twitter stepping in to censor either. More proof of bias:

https://twitter.com/DavidClinchNews/status/1295356469261602817

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Leftists were allowed to push conspiracy theories on twitter without twitter stepping in to censor either. More proof of bias:

https://twitter.com/DavidClinchNews/status/1295356469261602817

Interesting find.

And people wonder why they are calling for regulation against the man social media platforms and search engine, Google.

This type of information age warfare cannot be allowed to continue. Either competition needs to be fostered (such as BitChute and Gab) or the government has to step in to stop the disinformation age from continuing.

Old Man Whirly!

https://twitter.com/DavidClinchNews/status/1295356469261602817 Nutty.

dadudemon
Remember when CNN reported in 2016 when the USPS was found in violation of the Hatch Act in favor of Hillary Clinton?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/19/politics/osc-usps-hillary-clinton-hatch-act/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nutty.

Agreed, Twitter's bias is nutty. It's like they are begging to be regulated.

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed, Twitter's bias is nutty. It's like they are begging to be regulated. Nah, I meant the gaslighting spin from your "source".

Surtur
Like I said: you made a great point in calling Twitter's obvious bias nutty. Good stuff thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon

The Democrats in the US as pretending that Trump is doing anything (lots of excuses) to ruin the USPS so that the Dems has an excuse for when their guy loses the election in November to de-legitimize the vote.

In reality, the USPS has been a waning organization for years, now, and all the mail dropboxes, mail trucks, etc. that you see being collected in photos on the news and in social media is stuff that has been happening for years as the USPS contracts due to steep competition from other large parcel and mail carriers like FedEx, UPS, etc.

There's no conspiracy by Trump to ruin the USPS to stop mail-in voting. As I've pointed out before, mail-in voting benefits the GOP more than it does the Dems due to how much fail is involved with getting mail-in votes to deliver/count. If the GOP shows up to the polls and the Dems rely on mail-in voting, the Dems will lose 2%-3% of all votes and with the margins as close as they are in some states, this will 100% guarantee the loss of the election by a landslide.

Man, thinking about it, perhaps the media is trying to get the Dems to lose the election? Or perhaps their idiocy is and TDS is so severe that they don't realize pushing so hard for mail-in voting will actually harm the Dems chances so this just all amounts to gross idiocy on their part.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-the-Republicans-against-mail-in-voting-and-the-Democrats-for-it-Would-not-the-Right-suffer-most-if-older-voters-refused-to-go-to-the-polls/answer/Arthur-Chan-62

This respondent is claiming voter suppression, but I'm not certain from who.

He got his chart from the Washington Post, yet seems to be saying Republican stongholds are the ones with sudden reductions in sorting capacity.

DarthAloysius

Man, thinking about it, perhaps the media is trying to get the Dems to lose the election? Or perhaps their idiocy is and TDS is so severe that they don't realize pushing so hard for mail-in voting will actually harm the Dems chances so this just all amounts to gross idiocy on their part. I don't believe Trump is responsible for the USPS's decline, but he is obstructing attempts to solve it by opposing funding. This isn't a conspiracy, the President has said that he doesn't want money going to the USPS in order to prevent more mail-in voting, which many people are going to rely on during a pandemic.

That's voter suppression, which is a pretty damning thing for a sitting president to do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
I don't believe Trump is responsible for the USPS's decline, but he is obstructing attempts to solve it by opposing funding. This isn't a conspiracy, the President has said that he doesn't want money going to the USPS in order to prevent more mail-in voting, which many people are going to rely on during a pandemic.

That's voter suppression, which is a pretty damning thing for a sitting president to do. thumb up it's the sort of thing a Banana Republic junta would do.

Surtur
laughing

Silent Master
angel

g7Ry58urtV0

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
angel

g7Ry58urtV0 ahh, well know Trump supporter (according to his brother) Tim Pool's opinion on something... as he ponders to Trumpers (according to a family member) that won't be biased.

Silent Master
^
Poisoning the well, it's what people do when they can't refute someone's point.

Surtur
^
Poisoning the well, it's what people do when they can't refute someone's point.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
No matter who wins the election it'll probably lead to civil war... and not just these minor little skirmishes we've been experiencing across the country either.

I've heard talk from democrats that if their side loses the blue states will secede from the union and that if they "win" and Trump contests it in any way (even though he actually has that right if fraud is suspected) that he will be forcibly removed and any members of his administration who don't go along with his removal will be arrested lol.

Old Man Whirly!
No matter who wins the election it'll probably lead to civil war... and not just these minor little skirmishes we've been experiencing across the country either.

I've heard talk from democrats that if their side loses the blue states will secede from the union and that if they "win" and Trump contests it in any way (even though he actually has that right if fraud is suspected) that he will be forcibly removed and any members of his administration who don't go along with his removal will be arrested lol. Nutty.

snowdragon

I've heard talk from democrats that if their side loses the blue states will secede from the union and that if they "win" and Trump contests it in any way (even though he actually has that right if fraud is suspected) that he will be forcibly removed and any members of his administration who don't go along with his removal will be arrested lol.

Maybe if Trump is reelected eek!

Robtard
Originally posted by tru-marvell

https://ballotpedia.org/All-mail_voting

Yup

dadudemon
Is this legit?

https://i.imgur.com/6q6BBSq.jpg

If so, they've gone full retard.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
Yup

Nope.

Blakemore
Is this legit?

If so, they've gone full retard. da
doooooood
mon

eThneoLgrRnae
To anyone claiming that mail-in voting only helps the republicans because right-wingers/conservatives won't go into large crowds, that is assuming that all the votes of those conservatives who mail them in will actually reach their destination and not be miscounted or thrown in trash or even changed AND that the Democrats won't engage in widespread voter fraud which they are notorious for engaging in.

Sorry, but no one will ever convince me that universal mail-in voting helps republicans and hurts democrats. That's like saying that mandatory voter ID voting helps the democrats and hurts the republicans lol.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/6sy9Os7.jpg

My reaction after seeing this:

https://i.imgur.com/WuiAk7o.gif

Robtard
Is this legit?

If so, they've gone full retard.

I found that picture and when you click on it you get a 404. Seems the super Trumper Mark Simone deleted that tweet?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I found that picture and when you click on it you get a 404. Seems the super Trumper Mark Simone deleted that tweet?

His post could have been removed or he deleted it.

I checked his twitter: it's gone.

https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/with_replies? ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eau
thor

Edit - found the original photo.

It was a BLM protest in June, not mail-in ballot protests.

https://westseattleblog.com/2020/06/photos-video-west-seattle-junction-fills-with-sea-of-protesters-affirming-black-lives-matter/

It's a doctored photo. Buncha liars. That's probably why he deleted the tweet: someone called it out as fake. Wish I had the link to the original tweet so I could look it up in the internet archive to see when he deleted it and what people were telling him in the replies.

Robtard
Probably fake claim and that's a picture of something else. Trumpers.

Blakemore
I was gonna go conspiracy mode, but that makes more sense.

wxyz
Mail in voting should not be allowed; absentee is fine.

It's amazing how all of a sudden there's this big push for mail in voting.

Even though Covid is happening; people are still going out to the grocery store, restaurants, movies are reopening.

People can protest in huge numbers and riot and loot; yet we're to believe they can't vote in person.

Complete BS.

Robtard
Okay, I'm going to assume you've fully moved over to this account Eon.

Absentee voting can also be mail in voting.

eThneoLgrRnae
Mail-in voting on such a massive scale would be very susceptible to voter fraud regardless of how much Democrat voters try to pathetically argue otherwise.

wxyz
I thought I was "Blake" and now I'm "Eon"?

Lestov16
So basically Bytchboi Trump has entirely screwed himself, as any victory he gets will be attributed to his fascist vote tampering. Trump better hope he loses, because if he doesn't, I can easily see his authority being ignored and his ass getting dragged out of the White House by soldiers by order of Congress. True lulz.

Blakemore
Originally posted by wxyz
I thought I was "Blake" and now I'm "Eon"? I used to be "xyz" you are "wxyz"

Probably just another Scribble sock if I didn't know better.

Eon Blue

Surtur
This could go here too:

It's official, democrats are retarded

rRvN5Tofk3s

Surtur
Judge invalidates Paterson, NJ, city council election after allegations of mail-in voter fraud

Intriguing.

Surtur
Why the crickets?

eThneoLgrRnae
Because they don't want to acknowledge that mail-in voting is much more susceptible to voter fraud than in-person voting perhaps?

Blakemore
idiots

eThneoLgrRnae
idiots

Yes, you are.

Surtur
Lawmaker exposes what House Democrats are 'suddenly' stuffing in emergency USPS bill

Weasels.

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.