Aquaman vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fight takes place underwater, no trident, AM strength, durability and other powers allowed.

BrolyBlack
Hulk suffocates and drowns

carver9
Hulk stomps

carthage
Hulk slaughters

MrMind
i dont see how AM can lose in this scenerio

deft
Hulk eats sushi.

-Pr-
So Aquaman could basically just call on every sea-monster on the planet to help him? That seems... excessive.

NemeBro
Takes place underwater where? Marvel? DC? Real world?

If constrained to just the real world there is nothing he could call that could help against Hulk but I'm sure DC and Marvel have some dumbass undersea monsters that could turn the tide in his favor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by NemeBro

If constrained to just the real world there is nothing he could call that could help against Hulk but I'm sure DC and Marvel have some dumbass undersea monsters that could turn the tide in his favor.

I think it takes place in a 'merged' universe where AM can call upon Topo and any other creature he can in DC - as if he were there.

AM wins here.

Stoic
I'm not seeing Aquaman and his minions taking the Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk gave Shaper of Worlds trouble back in the day, and had some ridiculously high end feats. He was so strong that he'd probably be able to momentarily empty that portion of the sea. We're talking ridiculous strength.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not seeing Aquaman and his minions taking the Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk gave Shaper of Worlds trouble back in the day, and had some ridiculously high end feats. He was so strong that he'd probably be able to momentarily empty that portion of the sea. We're talking ridiculous strength. He never did that against Namor underwater.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
He never did that against Namor underwater.

Namor is a friend.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro

laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Namor is a friend. So is Aquaman

carver9
He is?

Parmaniac
Their relationship got elaborated in the Aquaman / Hulk books.

-Pr-
While I think you could write a believable comic where Aquaman would win, Hulk is still likely to win in a feat war, as out of his element as he is. Things like Topo and the Kraken just don't have enough feats, and anything Aquaman can do to Hulk, The Hulk can likely heal from.

Unless he has, like, a thousand tiny organisms eat Hulk faster than he can regenerate, or something. I mean, forcing him to heal back from strips of meat would count as a win, right?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
While I think you could write a believable comic where Aquaman would win, Hulk is still likely to win in a feat war, as out of his element as he is. Things like Topo and the Kraken just don't have enough feats, and anything Aquaman can do to Hulk, The Hulk can likely heal from.

Unless he has, like, a thousand tiny organisms eat Hulk faster than he can regenerate, or something. I mean, forcing him to heal back from strips of meat would count as a win, right?

I personally would say yes.

Hulk's T claps would also be magnified underwater, incidentally.

Damborgson
Underwater the Hulk would be severely outmaneuvered...not a good look.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I personally would say yes.

Hulk's T claps would also be magnified underwater, incidentally.

Do you mean in the sense that the physical affect would be amplified? Or that the sound would be less pronounced?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do you mean in the sense that the physical affect would be amplified? Or that the sound would be less pronounced?

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11111/111115700/3097064-1578535010-Savag.jpg

Although, that's Blue Hulk...

Philosophía
Aquaman.

I got you Pr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.