new...sort of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

princess leia
i forgot to post a mesage when i was *brand* new. well, now im a *bit* new.
cheerio then wink

Dexx
hello

Kes

princess leia
hehe danke schon kes and dexx

Member.
hey, a delayed welcome is better than nonebig grin. have fun posting. you speak german? guten tag. btw, don't get any ideas, i learned german 2 years ago and forgot most of itlaughing out loud.

Seraph

Member.
lol, a language forum for people to speak there own languages freely. that would be cool. welcome again.

chico23
welcome sorta laughing out loud

princess leia
hehe ty. nah i dont really speak german. just a tiny bit-have been learning since the beginning of last year. die wetter is sehr gut, ja?
ich komme aus australien, und du?
yeah all my friend can say is that shes a hamburger.

yerssot
hope you stick around wink

Fire
have fun leia

LilMimister006
hi!! happy stick out tongue

Evy_O
Hello there & welcome stick out tongue

Member.
hey, i think i remember a bit of that. you said "the _____ is really good, ya? i come from australia, and you?" yay, i feel smart...stick out tongue i'm from Colorado, the centennial state. wooptidoo me.

Kes
centenniel state?!Why is that?blink

Ushgarak
Hi Leia! (waves)

princess leia
thankyou all for the kind welcomes wink
yeah i said the weather was good.
hehe.
there arent many other australians that ive found here...do you know any? trust me yers, ill stick around big grin

princess leia
i hope you dont mind me shortening names-my fingers are frozen from the frezing wind thats around today...and it is hard to type double leters especialy.

Member.
it's cool, most people do thatbig grin. promise to stick around?

princess leia
absolutely...with ppl like this to talk to whod want to leave...big grin

yerssot
great to see you're still arund pl wink

mechmoggy
Hiya Leia, stick around girl! big grin

princess leia
yah...yes!!!i am now a forum junkie!
sorry. a bit over excited there...embarrasment

mechmoggy
You know the more green dots you have, the less of a real life you have.

*looks at own dots............hangs head in shame*

Kes
lol only been here 3/4days and already forum fanatic! :embarassed:

Corran
Well Hello your highness, have you still got that gold bikini?

princess leia
oh yes...only for that special person though...
hehe yeah im not quite a fanatic yet. then again i dont stay up *all night* on here like some ppl kes...lol.
you know, i never knew just how much fun forums were.
*lies back and relaxes*

Kes
hey what can i say! i cant sleep!messed

princess leia
do you ever sleep???

Kes
Sometimes! But only at around 9am/10am for like 3h and wake up every 10m! messed I need help! No I need valiums! wink

princess leia
you need more than just valium kes. you need anaesthetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Yeh that would be cool! Than i could get some sleep

princess leia
i just start thinking about something like hiiisssssssstoryy ind i drop off pretty quickly.

Kes
I should call my old history teacher so i can zone out! Oh better yet my last portuguese teacher was even more boring maybe i can ask him!

Corran
Sleep deprivation is not good for the mind.

princess leia
well then kes has no problem, then...

Kes
I lost my mind a long time ago! And I dont deprive myself of sleep. I just cant sleep! messed

yerssot
tried counting sheep?

Kes
yeh! They keep crashing into the fence!stick out tongue
So I count horses, much nicer and they jump better! lol

princess leia
are the horsies pink?

Member.
lol, think of the purple dinosaur barney. he jumps higher than horses and are much more entertaining. hm...

princess leia
he are much more entertaining? well. i know hes over weight but thats taking it a bit to far...

Kes
Well I know who Barney is but since i've never seen one episode of Barney I dont have the character right! stick out tongue As for the color of the horses they are Black! And magnificent! wink

princess leia
barney is big, fat. pruple. i think...disugsting schmaltzy. 'were one big happy family'...not worht the time sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.